Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 396664 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #10325 on: February 12, 2024, 11:36:44 AM »
Which is also why he can’t squat 225x10 now. He admitted above he hasn’t squatted since the operation.

Absolutely can do today no problem. You post your 225x10 first though so we can have a benchmark. You don't get to demand lifts when you don't lift

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #10326 on: February 12, 2024, 11:37:18 AM »
I said I would if Jeff does I will gladly beat any lift Jeff does any day of the week because it will be so far from my max effort that there will be no risk

NO, you said you were going to do it yesterday coward. You did not say Jeff had to do it first, go and read your own words coward.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10327 on: February 12, 2024, 11:37:39 AM »
Find out what? Nothing.

So is this story just made up out of the ass of Getbig? Tell the truth?

I am telling the truth if you feel otherwise come teach me that lesson I will fuck you up

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10328 on: February 12, 2024, 11:38:52 AM »
NO, you said you were going to do it yesterday coward. You did not say Jeff had to do it first, go and read your own words coward.

I said I would yesterday again as soon Jeff does it same with idiots asking for 225x10 you don't get to demand lifts when you dont lift.

You guys want to see me lift post a fucking lift then 90% of these slobs don't train at all

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #10329 on: February 12, 2024, 11:42:35 AM »
Find out what? Nothing.

So is this story just made up out of the ass of Getbig? Tell the truth?

He is Incapable of telling the Truth.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #10330 on: February 12, 2024, 11:45:00 AM »
I am telling the truth if you feel otherwise come teach me that lesson I will drug you & then fuck you up the arse as I'm a Faggott

Fixed again for Truth

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #10331 on: February 12, 2024, 11:47:04 AM »
I said I would yesterday again as soon Jeff does it same with idiots asking for 225x10 you don't get to demand lifts when you dont lift.

You guys want to see me lift post a fucking lift then 90% of these slobs don't train at all

I am always posting lifts more than you could ever do. I bench more because I am stronger than you, fitter than you and just all round more dominant. You said you would deadlift but need a reason, well here it is, I am challenging you, you made a stupid bench press challenge for everyone else but cannot accept someone else's challenge?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10332 on: February 12, 2024, 11:59:30 AM »
I am always posting lifts more than you could ever do. I bench more because I am stronger than you, fitter than you and just all round more dominant. You said you would deadlift but need a reason, well here it is, I am challenging you, you made a stupid bench press challenge for everyone else but cannot accept someone else's challenge?

First off Matt made the challenge to me while I was recovering from surgery, I then opened it up to the entire board and I still posted a lift and responded. The rest of the board bitched out so no I don't owe you guys shit for a lift in anything at this point. You bench more because you have 2 healthy pecs. I would be close to 400 if I had two healthy pecs. You get the pussies who talked shit to me to post some deadlifting videos and I will as well. But I am getting ready to train quads today not deadlifts. I don't just do what Jeff tells me to do if Jeff thinks I can't deadlift 300lbs lets see him do it first then and I will gladly do the same 300 is nothing. But no lets see Jeff do it lets see chaos overhead press lets see any of them squat 365 and I will gladly squat more but they don't get to make challenges when they don't even lift.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10333 on: February 12, 2024, 12:04:01 PM »
First off Matt made the challenge to me while I was recovering from surgery, I then opened it up to the entire board and I still posted a lift and responded. The rest of the board bitched out so no I don't owe you guys shit for a lift in anything at this point. You bench more because you have 2 healthy pecs. I would be close to 400 if I had two healthy pecs. You get the pussies who talked shit to me to post some deadlifting videos and I will as well. But I am getting ready to train quads today not deadlifts. I don't just do what Jeff tells me to do if Jeff thinks I can't deadlift 300lbs lets see him do it first then and I will gladly do the same 300 is nothing. But no lets see Jeff do it lets see chaos overhead press lets see any of them squat 365 and I will gladly squat more but they don't get to make challenges when they don't even lift.

I didnt tell you to do anything, I said you couldnt do it, then you asked me to do it first

I dont want you to do it just for the fact I dont have to see another video of you shaking like a shitting dog "having a go" at something you never do.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #10334 on: February 12, 2024, 12:05:48 PM »

If only.....

but I had this problem....

I challenged you to snatch....clean....dead. ...way before some bench press stupidity.   You pussied out of that faster than a bodybuilding show.  You made the following excuses:

1) its a crossfit lift and you don't do crossfit.   Ummm....its weightlifting
2) Its technical and you need time to learn it.   Ummmm....you literally said you could do any lift.  That IMPLIES RIGHT THEN AND THERE
3) You just had surgery.   Ummmm.....don't be talking shit like you can beat anyone if you can't do it right there and then!

You ALWAYS have a loophole or excuse Brian.   Why do you think you could beat anyone up when a simple contest diet gives you "organ failure".   Pussy!!!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10335 on: February 12, 2024, 12:08:07 PM »
If only.....

but I had this problem....

I challenged you to snatch....clean....dead. ...way before some bench press stupidity.   You pussied out of that faster than a bodybuilding show.  You made the following excuses:

1) its a crossfit lift and you don't do crossfit.   Ummm....its weightlifting
2) Its technical and you need time to learn it.   Ummmm....you literally said you could do any lift.  That IMPLIES RIGHT THEN AND THERE
3) You just had surgery.   Ummmm.....don't be talking shit like you can beat anyone if you can't do it right there and then!

You ALWAYS have a loophole or excuse Brian.   Why do you think you could beat anyone up when a simple contest diet gives you "organ failure".   Pussy!!!!

You know damn well I don't do snatches or cleans. Why can't you bench press or curl? I bet I can bench or curl more than you right now but you wont take that bet will you?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #10336 on: February 12, 2024, 12:10:16 PM »
You know damn well I don't do snatches or cleans. Why can't you bench press or curl? I bet I can bench or curl more than you right now but you wont take that bet will you?

You got challenged....you pussied out.   Plain and simple.

Until you beat me at those....and do a 225x15 squat UNWINDED.....you're always gonna be my bitch.

How bad does it hurt knowing you lost....AGAIN!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10337 on: February 12, 2024, 12:11:03 PM »
you know damn well I dont do squats or deadlifts...

Come on Brian keep it together..

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10338 on: February 12, 2024, 12:11:59 PM »

Until you beat me at those....and do a 225x15 squat UNWINDED.....you're always gonna be my bitch.

I even was willing to do a one rep max squat challenge with you but you didnt want to do that either

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #10339 on: February 12, 2024, 12:13:04 PM »

I even was willing to do a one rep max squat challenge with you but you didnt want to do that either

See above...deflecting as usual.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10340 on: February 12, 2024, 12:16:57 PM »
why did you have a probation officer if you dont have a criminal record, it doesnt make sense..

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #10341 on: February 12, 2024, 12:18:21 PM »
Again for the last time I have never hit a woman in my life but if you or anyone else feels different please come find me and find out

so the police just showed up to your house for no reason? you gf at the time had bruises on her arm from falling right Brian?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #10342 on: February 12, 2024, 12:19:58 PM »
If we practiced together on the mat, I would eventually get a throw. Throwing someone that size is not an issue his skill level would be but if we practiced together every day yeah I would get a couple throws.

If we just wrestled and I didn't have to worry about getting hit in the face I would definitely get a couple but yeah in a mma match I would get beat up by Tom in a straight wrestling match I hold my own

Hankins, I've asked you before, how many  MMA bouts have you won?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10343 on: February 12, 2024, 12:20:55 PM »
so the police just showed up to your house for no reason? you gf at the time had bruises on her arm from falling right Brian?

we have seen how unstable he is over a fucking skateboard.
We all know how annoying a woman can be pushing your buttons.
With Brians rap sheet its impossible to beleive he wouldnt hit a woman

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10344 on: February 12, 2024, 12:23:11 PM »
another day, another ass pounding for hankins on gb... seems more triggered than usual tho.. no tougher tho

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #10345 on: February 12, 2024, 12:29:54 PM »

Calm down, little one.  And take comfort in knowing that you are still stronger than me.

You are such an ignorant baby.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10346 on: February 12, 2024, 12:33:14 PM »
I am watching Ems FB page in case she sends an SOS because Brian is attacking her.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #10347 on: February 12, 2024, 12:41:28 PM »
we have seen how unstable he is over a fucking skateboard.
We all know how annoying a woman can be pushing your buttons.
With Brians rap sheet its impossible to beleive he wouldnt hit a woman

Remember how scared the dog looked in the video?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10348 on: February 12, 2024, 12:44:49 PM »
Remember how scared the dog looked in the video?

Maybe the dog is a serial killer?

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #10349 on: February 12, 2024, 01:22:13 PM »
Again I have never hit a women and I will fuck up anyone who says otherwise to me in real life. I do not take kindly to being falsely accused of that.

What if it's a woman that says it?

You ain't beating me brittle boy. But if you never hit multiple women then I apologise. I would still kick your ass.

Ro - your apology is entirely unnecessary here ;)

And leg

And forehead
T