Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 395418 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #11150 on: February 25, 2024, 08:45:58 AM »
So that is the secret to your thick, rugged back development.   🙄

It’s obvious now why you can’t lift more than teenage boys even though you’ve been on drugs for over 20 years.

Time to jump to another hobby hanky, this one is definitely not for you.

Last night before bed full belly gut not this am notice dark in window. I think I am doing just fine.

MajorDomo

• Getbig III
  • I'm here to chew bubblegum
« Reply #11151 on: February 25, 2024, 08:57:26 AM »
Last night before bed full belly gut not this am notice dark in window. I think I am doing just fine.

Why so many selfies? It reeks of insecurity.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #11152 on: February 25, 2024, 08:59:26 AM »
So that is the secret to your thick, rugged back development.   🙄

It’s obvious now why you can’t lift more than teenage boys even though you’ve been on drugs for over 20 years.

Time to jump to another hobby hanky, this one is definitely not for you.

His wind is shot along with his knees

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #11153 on: February 25, 2024, 09:00:07 AM »

Right arm is gone.

Wait so you took a pic before bed then once you wake up?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #11154 on: February 25, 2024, 09:00:43 AM »

16” arms, 16” neck, zero lats, 1/2 a chest, hiding your non-existent legs, and you look like your blood pressure and weight are both 180.

And you’ve spent tens of thousands of dollars on drugs to basically look like you don’t even lift.

You’re just sad, a pathetic little man. You show your face here pretending like you weren’t curb stomped on the site all day yesterday. Vince Basile built twice the physique you have 50 years ago using two dianabol pills a day.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #11155 on: February 25, 2024, 09:03:39 AM »

I hope you begin to train your back harder as your lats really need to come up in this pose.

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #11156 on: February 25, 2024, 09:04:35 AM »

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11157 on: February 25, 2024, 09:05:25 AM »
I hope you begin to train your back harder as your lats really need to come up in this pose.

I am planning to get a nice cable pulldown machine for my next place I am just not there yet. I have an outdoor pullup bar here but I just don't motivate to use it enough. I did do some deadlifts last week although light for reps will do some more next week

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11158 on: February 25, 2024, 09:11:26 AM »
16” arms, 16” neck, zero lats, 1/2 a chest, hiding your non-existent legs, and you look like your blood pressure and weight are both 180.

And you’ve spent tens of thousands of dollars on drugs to basically look like you don’t even lift.

You’re just sad, a pathetic little man. You show your face here pretending like you weren’t curb stomped on the site all day yesterday. Vince Basile built twice the physique you have 50 years ago using two dianabol pills a day.

I think I was 217lbs maybe 218lbs last night? The weight limit for classic at my height is 209lbs. My condition for the weight looks pretty good to me. Arms and neck look good to me sure the left is better but the right ain't bad. Not hiding legs just don't want to hear you guys bitch I am in my underwear. I look like I lift everyday. I see no gut I would prefer to be a little fatter

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #11159 on: February 25, 2024, 09:15:34 AM »

Flexing so hard to hold it in his face is beet red

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #11160 on: February 25, 2024, 09:21:22 AM »
I think I was 217lbs maybe 218lbs last night? The weight limit for classic at my height is 209lbs. My condition for the weight looks pretty good to me. Arms and neck look good to me sure the left is better but the right ain't bad. Not hiding legs just don't want to hear you guys bitch I am in my underwear. I look like I lift everyday. I see no gut I would prefer to be a little fatter

Agreed,

Just not

Back
Quads
Hams
Calves
Shoulders

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11161 on: February 25, 2024, 09:21:36 AM »

Do they mark you down for flexing? I think this is close to the best condition I have had at this weight. I do feel I am in a much better position from a size and condition standpoint than I was this time last year. Unfortunately, the Charlotte show is same week as Spring break but I do think I could do better if I stay healthy and around 220lbs. They raised weight class from 205 to 209 this year. But they don't have a lot of shows and I am moving so it may still be a while but maybe July at Classic 209lbs. Or just keep trying to maingain.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #11162 on: February 25, 2024, 09:31:30 AM »
Do they mark you down for flexing? I think this is close to the best condition I have had at this weight. I do feel I am in a much better position from a size and condition standpoint than I was this time last year. Unfortunately, the Charlotte show is same week as Spring break but I do think I could do better if I stay healthy and around 220lbs. They raised weight class from 205 to 209 this year. But they don't have a lot of shows and I am moving so it may still be a while but maybe July at Classic 209lbs. Or just keep trying to maingain.

And here come the excuses

Spring break for his son who is 4 years old right….

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #11163 on: February 25, 2024, 09:49:47 AM »
I trained quads and calves just like I do every week. I also trained chest and triceps just like I do every week. I train about 4 days a week every week sometimes one less or more depending how I am feeling. But a typical week is 1 quads, 2 chest, triceps, 3 biceps, 4 hams and calves. Some weeks I add shoulders or back and some weeks I skip hams sometimes I get sick and take an extra day off and the rotation takes a little longer but I go through the entire rotation before starting again. If I miss a day of chest biceps or quads I do it next I dont skip it.

I like the dedicated bicep day. It seems like a fun break in the routine. If you're doing biceps as the whole workout maybe you could go more than 4 or 5 days a week without burning out and needing recovery time.

Do you do abs on the bicep day?
Is there a reason you don't dedicate a day to back or shoulders like you do for the other body parts?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #11164 on: February 25, 2024, 09:57:03 AM »

but his goofy grin did get lessened at least

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11165 on: February 25, 2024, 09:59:00 AM »
I like the dedicated bicep day. It seems like a fun break in the routine. If you're doing biceps as the whole workout maybe you could go more than 4 or 5 days a week without burning out and needing recovery time.

Do you do abs on the bicep day?
Is there a reason you don't dedicate a day to back or shoulders like you do for the other body parts?

I have had 3 shoulder surgeries my left shoulder is not completely stable.  I do some shoulder work but you are already touching them on chest day and every other upper body movement. My shoulders were always overdeveloped compared to my chest so I prioritize chest. But yeah when dialed in feeling it I will also train a shoulder and back day. 4 days is minimum however I also have a low calorie day or two due to stomach issues that requires a little extra rest. If I have not eaten and recovered there is no point training with no glucose in the muscles.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #11166 on: February 25, 2024, 10:05:46 AM »
The extra four pounds on the weight limit should definitely make a big difference.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #11167 on: February 25, 2024, 10:14:23 AM »

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11168 on: February 25, 2024, 10:18:39 AM »

You’re just sad, a pathetic little man. You show your face here pretending like you weren’t curb stomped on the site all day yesterday
. Vince Basile built twice the physique you have 50 years ago using two dianabol pills a day.

smoked himself stupid again, thinking everybody will forget just because he did... lol, i cant stop laughing at this fuckin moron.. taking selfies all day, trying to impress guys that have zero respect for his faggit ass.. a total loser like ive never come across in my lifetime haha

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #11169 on: February 25, 2024, 10:27:58 AM »
Were  all glad you think so but the pic proves otherwise.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA   ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11170 on: February 25, 2024, 10:30:34 AM »
Were  all glad you think so but the pic proves otherwise.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA   ;D

I am in show up and win condition right now for masters classic. I just need maintain and stay healthy for a show.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11171 on: February 25, 2024, 10:32:39 AM »
And here come the excuses

Spring break for his son who is 4 years old right….

Our custody agreement is based on the county public school calendar. I get spring breaks whether he is in public school or not. I guess you don't have kids and know about adult things.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #11172 on: February 25, 2024, 10:35:43 AM »
I am in show up and win condition right now for masters classic. I just need maintain and stay healthy for a show.
Wake up,you`re fucking dreaming.

You wouldn`t place top 5 out of 5 guys.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #11174 on: February 25, 2024, 11:00:21 AM »
That's one of the funniest things I've seen on here for ages!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
T