Author Topic: Halo  (Read 1192 times)

UnexplaineDisaster

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Halo
« on: April 27, 2006, 09:52:59 PM »
OK.  My halo came the other day and I was going to wait to use it next week but I couldn't keep my hands off it so I dove head first into it.  This shit is instant animal.  Unfortunately for me, I think I may have slightly fucked my shoulder up cause I started getting stupid.  Nevertheless, I'll heal and get back in the game.  Salmon runs start in a couple weeks here so I can take some gym time off to stock my freezer.

whitewidow

Re: Halo
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2006, 10:33:07 PM »
OK.  My halo came the other day and I was going to wait to use it next week but I couldn't keep my hands off it so I dove head first into it.  This shit is instant animal.  Unfortunately for me, I think I may have slightly fucked my shoulder up cause I started getting stupid.  Nevertheless, I'll heal and get back in the game.  Salmon runs start in a couple weeks here so I can take some gym time off to stock my freezer.

good for you- what brand are you using??

bigmo6891

• Getbig III
  • wus real good
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2006, 11:07:42 PM »
good for you- what brand are you using??

microsoft
Never Big Enough

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2006, 12:03:20 PM »

Halo is nice.

Just don't let your ego get the best of you.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...