Author Topic: “We’re here, we’re queer, we’re coming for you children”  (Read 4924 times)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Re: “We’re here, we’re queer, we’re coming for you children”
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2023, 12:23:53 PM »
Is it ok to like the titties being displayed towards the end?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2023, 01:25:05 PM »

You really can’t tell from their sing-song tone, and the laughing that they’re taking the piss? theyre making fun of conservative virtue signaling, no one’s coming for your children
Then why would they be changing the curriculum in school to include the lmnop teachings (same sex, anal, etc) down to kindergarten?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2023, 02:02:24 PM »
Then why would they be changing the curriculum in school to include the lmnop teachings (same sex, anal, etc) down to kindergarten?

They aren't doing that shit.   Last time I checked, Sex ed is usually middle school or high school depending on the state.
A

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2023, 02:22:11 PM »

What does this have to do with a queer march?
The Mussies dont mean it either, they are laughing and taking the piss

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2023, 02:28:19 PM »

where's that happening? 

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2023, 03:21:28 PM »

Are you autistic? You can’t tell when you’re being mocked ?

edit course you cant, you being mocked is just your natural environment, like fish not being able to tell they're wet

I don't think so.
The left is just winning, so they can be more blatant lately.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2023, 03:25:52 PM »
This world has allowed the freaks, fuckups, and corrupted to take over.

Fuck the world.

Hail & kill

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2023, 03:42:25 PM »

They aren't doing that shit.   Last time I checked, Sex ed is usually middle school or high school depending on the state.

Yes they are, Vince. I can give you all kinds of testimony that this happing all over the country with not just parents speaking out at school boards but kids as well. Louden County as well as the so-called “don’t say gay” bill in Florida that doesn’t even say “don’t  say gay” about pulling explicit books from libraries and schools that teach children how to perform sex acts…..not surprising, the left is against this. Why?

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2023, 03:45:31 PM »

Considering what the curriculum is becoming in various school districts, just imagine how far teachers are willing to take it.

I'm of the generation who took the SAT with a pencil and scratch paper - no calculators.  How the heck does this advance our society?  How much less math, reading, science, and history will these kids understand?  They'll be voting in 12-15 years.

https://joesosnowski.org/you-decide/

Grades K-2

Identify different kinds of families (e.g. nuclear, single parent, blended intergenerational, cohabitating, adoptive, foster, same-gender, interracial).
Define gender, gender identity and gender-role stereotypes.
List medically-accurate names for body parts, including the genitals.

Grades 3-5

Explain common human sexual development and the role of hormones (e.g. romantic and sexual feelings, masturbation, mood swings, timing of pubertal onset).
Describe the role hormones play in the physical, social, cognitive, and emotional changes during adolescence and the potential role of hormone blockers on young people who identify as transgender.
Define and explain differences between cisgender, transgender, gender nonbinary, gender expansive and gender identity. Explain that gender expression and gender identity exist along a spectrum.
Differentiate between sexual orientation and gender identity.

https://www.northjersey.com/story/news/education/2022/09/22/nj-sex-education-curriculum-how-schools-will-teach-avoid-discipline/69510211007/

https://chicago.suntimes.com/2022/8/11/23300381/sex-ed

https://www.fox6now.com/news/wauwatosa-school-district-proposed-curriculum-vote-monday

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2023, 03:50:04 PM »
Yes they are, Vince. I can give you all kinds of testimony that this happing all over the country with not just parents speaking out at school boards but kids as well. Louden County as well as the so-called “don’t say gay” bill in Florida that doesn’t even say “don’t  say gay” about pulling explicit books from libraries and schools that teach children how to perform sex acts…..not surprising, the left is against this. Why?

The Bible also has explicit sex acts in it, talk of rape, incest, etc.   The books in question including the bible can not be checked out unless a parent or guardian signs off on it in addition to a librarian at the vast majority of school....the same rules for the past 50+ years.

I'm not saying that's going to be for every town, city or state but kids are not going to go to a library just to find a naked chick to beat their peckers off.  They get on a computer or phone and obviously they will find even more explicit stuff at their fingertips.   

Public libraries is going the way of the dinosaur...a number of them are closing every year.  No need to fuck with Librarians who are just doing their job who will likely be laid off soon 
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2023, 03:53:43 PM »
Considering what the curriculum is becoming in various school districts, just imagine how far teachers are willing to take it.

I'm of the generation who took the SAT with a pencil and scratch paper - no calculators.  How the heck does this advance our society?  How much less math, reading, science, and history will these kids understand?  They'll be voting in 12-15 years.

Grades K-2

Identify different kinds of families (e.g. nuclear, single parent, blended intergenerational, cohabitating, adoptive, foster, same-gender, interracial).

Grades 3-5

Explain common human sexual development and the role of hormones (e.g. romantic and sexual feelings, masturbation, mood swings, timing of pubertal onset).
Describe the role hormones play in the physical, social, cognitive, and emotional changes during adolescence and the potential role of hormone blockers on young people who identify as transgender.
Define and explain differences between cisgender, transgender, gender nonbinary, gender expansive and gender identity. Explain that gender expression and gender identity exist along a spectrum.

https://www.northjersey.com/story/news/education/2022/09/22/nj-sex-education-curriculum-how-schools-will-teach-avoid-discipline/69510211007/

https://www.fox6now.com/news/wauwatosa-school-district-proposed-curriculum-vote-monday

I coached at a HS for almost 9 years. The last couple of years in classrooms, admin building, supervision, rainbow flags with the pedo flag. Terms started changing such as from prom king or queen, that wasn’t allowed. You couldn’t question what a kid identified as even though it was obvious especially if HE went in to the girls bathroom… just crap like that

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2023, 03:56:26 PM »

Grades K-2

Grades 3-5

You still can't use a calculator on an SAT.   The only section you can use it is the section specifically to test your skills in using a calculator...everything else is paper and pencil.  This generation is a lot smarter than you think so I wouldn't discredit them.   Some of those kids showed me how to do social media and its now a sizable portion of my monthly income despite not being as savvy as others.   

The world is changing and while I don't understand all the stuff these kids are into, its their world to shape at this point
A

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2023, 03:58:19 PM »

They are implementing it in all SoCal schools within 5-10 years, several have already gone and started teaching this degeneracy. Why would they want to teach this to little kids?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 24, 2023, 03:59:37 PM »
why would use a pronoun for someone who was in the room?

Pronouns are only suitable when the person isnt there so why would it matter if anyone used them or not?

If Diane was in the room you wouldnt say "is she having a coffee?', you would say "is Diane having a coffee"

There is a British saying when someone uses a pronoun when a woman in the room

"Who's "she" the cats mother"

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #40 on: June 24, 2023, 04:26:54 PM »

The Bible also has explicit sex acts in it, talk of rape, incest, etc.   The books in question including the bible can not be checked out unless a parent or guardian signs off on it in addition to a librarian at the vast majority of school....the same rules for the past 50+ years.

I'm not saying that's going to be for every town, city or state but kids are not going to go to a library just to find a naked chick to beat their peckers off.  They get on a computer or phone and obviously they will find even more explicit stuff at their fingertips.   

Public libraries is going the way of the dinosaur...a number of them are closing every year.  No need to fuck with Librarians who are just doing their job who will likely be laid off soon

Vince, a lot of these books have instructions Elementary-12) that are used in schools as curriculum. There are laws right now in the works that kids or the school doesn’t need permission from the parents. Teachers can take a kid for abortion without parents consent but needs consent for the school nurse to give an aspirin. There is legislation in the works right now for schools to start the psychological process (without the consent of the parents) for wannabe transgender kids that includes children. No one give a fuck about if a person is gay or not but let the kids make their own decisions.

Stop making excuses for this Vince, you’re better than that.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: June 24, 2023, 04:48:07 PM »

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #43 on: June 24, 2023, 04:48:35 PM »
I coached at a HS for almost 9 years. The last couple of years in classrooms, admin building, supervision, rainbow flags with the pedo flag. Terms started changing such as from prom king or queen, that wasn’t allowed. You couldn’t question what a kid identified as even though it was obvious especially if HE went in to the girls bathroom… just crap like that

maybe they're just cool with it, most places i go to have unisex bathrooms and no one cares.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: June 24, 2023, 05:15:14 PM »
]
did you read this? its all rather innocent

Promoting man-on-man anal sex is innocent?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #45 on: June 24, 2023, 05:32:43 PM »
Vince, a lot of these books have instructions Elementary-12) that are used in schools as curriculum. There are laws right now in the works that kids or the school doesn’t need permission from the parents. Teachers can take a kid for abortion without parents consent but needs consent for the school nurse to give an aspirin. There is legislation in the works right now for schools to start the psychological process (without the consent of the parents) for wannabe transgender kids that includes children. No one give a fuck about if a person is gay or not but let the kids make their own decisions.

Stop making excuses for this Vince, you’re better than that.

Coach, you live in fucking California, the most liberal shithole out there next to New York.   Stuff like that doesn't happen in the South, even LGBTQ teachers here don't do that shit and its not because of any law but because most of the teachers here stick to the basics and don't fuck around.   There's a scant few who do break the rules but thats it.

That's why I don't like DeSantis, he's trying to pimp out wokeness to get votes and will say anything to get them along with creating problems that never existed.   His latest scheme was promising to chance the name of the bases from Fort Liberty back to Fort Bragg.   Judges are tossing all of his shit laws out in the garbage because they are blatantly unconstitutional.   

You know I respect you but Coach your issues are self-inflicted.  You wanna live in California then you have to deal with the shit that comes with it.
A

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #46 on: June 24, 2023, 05:36:48 PM »

maybe they're just cool with it, most places i go to have unisex bathrooms and no one cares.

Outside of you and the Cucked Democrats no one else here goes to Boo Boo Gay Bear Barz.
Now then.  Fuck Off And Die you fartificial jew.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #47 on: June 24, 2023, 05:38:49 PM »
Outside of you and the Cucked Democrats no one else here goes to Boo Boo Gay Bear Barz.
Now then.  Fuck Off And Die you fartificial jew.

Hahahahah.

Abelard Lindsey

• Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: June 24, 2023, 06:12:18 PM »
You voted for this…you know who you are

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ct26LUMNqHg/?igshid=Y2I2MzMwZWM3ZA==

These are the kind of people that can make me as a hard core "Ayn Rand" atheist into a Christian sympathizer. It is one thing for adults to do whatever they want. It is another thing to push it onto the kids. These people play with a fire they do not understand.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #49 on: June 24, 2023, 06:59:45 PM »

"testimony"    ::)

Sounds as reliable as your credibility.