Author Topic: Supreme court backs web developer  (Read 1128 times)

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Supreme court backs web developer
« on: June 30, 2023, 02:40:45 PM »
Who didn’t want to make websites for same sex marriages. The Supreme Court is on a roll. Now I don’t care if you are gay and get married but I do care if someone wants no part of it it’s considered wrong. And this shows he can choose what he wants to do and all the protestors can get bent.

Yet another win. The Dems must be losing it.

You should be allowed to turn down any business you don’t want wether it be for sex,race,religion etc… it is a free country with free thought and I think it’s wonderful.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Re: Soreness court backs web developer
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2023, 02:45:10 PM »
Who didn’t want to make websites for same sex marriages. The Supreme Court is on a roll. Now I don’t care if you are gay and get married but I do care if someone wants no part of it it’s considered wrong. And this shows he can choose what he wants to do and all the protestors can get bent.

You should be allowed to turn down any business you don’t want wether it be for sex,race,religion etc… it is a few country with free thought and I think it’s wonderful.

The crying is causing leebaturdz to dehydrate, they've lost so many tears.
Tears for Queers...
Not a good week for the insane and looney left...

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
Re: Supreme court backs web developer
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2023, 05:44:31 PM »
How awful.

Joe will be upset.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2023, 05:49:30 PM »
Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeit!  Gays 'n' Lezzies can just look to Vincenzo for all the help they need in buying a near dead website and tranzitionalizifacationi ng it into a Gay-Grottoe or Lezbo-Lovenest.

I seem to recall Vincenzo purchasing the rights to a near obit site of some feMale bodybuilder for a paltry $12.00!  This could be Big Fat Vinnie's  bidness number 3,001!

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2023, 05:56:12 PM »
Think he’d make an exception for a bodybuilding wrastlin website? Just schmoes getting squashed with a cock in their face.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2023, 06:05:14 PM »
Think he’d make an exception for a bodybuilding wrastlin website? Just schmoes getting squashed with a cock in their face.

Hahahaha.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2023, 06:05:27 PM »

"SCHMOTEL 6EX...We'll leave the vibratin' bed on for ya."

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2023, 07:05:20 PM »
If the qu33rs were really upset, they'd all self-delete. That would show us.

~

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2023, 12:40:52 AM »
The Supreme Court is on an epic run to destroy libtard minds.

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2023, 05:10:06 AM »
Supreme Court's Historic Free Speech Ruling For Colorado Web Designer, with Judge Amul Thapar.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2023, 05:42:59 AM »
Supreme Court's Historic Free Speech Ruling For Colorado Web Designer, with Judge Amul Thapar.

Jesus what a nerd. At least he managed to shit, if ever so gingerly, on the federalists.

Free speech, my ass. Idk how they got through the whole conversation without saying "forced labor." Remember the cake case? What's enforcement going to look like? A cop pointing his pistol at the dude's head, "I said... bake it."

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2023, 05:47:38 AM »
The Supreme Court is on an epic run to destroy libtard minds.

Love it!
Q

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2023, 09:12:03 AM »
Jesus what a nerd. At least he managed to shit, if ever so gingerly, on the federalists.

Free speech, my ass. Idk how they got through the whole conversation without saying "forced labor." Remember the cake case? What's enforcement going to look like? A cop pointing his pistol at the dude's head, "I said... bake it."

Enforcement would have involved Draconian fines, and you are trying so hard to cope with the fact that you qu33rs will have to build your own websites.
~

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2023, 10:44:33 AM »
I never understood the basic argument to begin with:

-You offer a service that you charge money for.

-I want to use your service and therefore pay you money.

-You tell me you do not want to serve me because I'm X, Y or Z.

-Now I think my reaction would be 'fuck off' Ill take my hard earned cash elsewhere asshole.

-But these people want to make / force someone to provide a service AND then PAY that person money for that service?

It's like the lesbian couple who sued a bakery to bake them a cake for their wedding and won (im sure it's overturned now) but now, on what should be the happiest day of your life, you're eating a cake made by someone who despises your verry existence.  It's just more Dem perversion.

Why the fuck on earth would you wNt to reward someone who despises you? Weird.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2023, 10:47:09 AM »

-Now I think my reaction would be 'fuck off' Ill take my hard earned cash elsewhere asshole.

-But these people want to make / force someone to provide a service AND then PAY that person money for that service?

It's like the lesbian couple who sued a bakery to bake them a cake for their wedding and won (im sure it's overturned now) but now, on what should be the happiest day of your life, you're eating a cake made by someone who despises your verry existence.  It's just more Dem perversion.

Exactly just move on to the next web deeveloper,cake maker etc… why make a big stink out of someone else’s opinions of you? If I went to do that and the guy said I can’t make a cake or website for a straight white man id laugh and walk out.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2023, 12:08:46 PM »

You just know they jerked off in the lesbians frosting too.
Dumb kunt-lappers...  ::)

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2023, 03:52:16 PM »
You just know they jerked off in the lesbians frosting too.
Dumb kunt-lappers...  ::)

I truly hope so.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2023, 04:41:15 PM »

You should be allowed to turn down any business you don’t want wether it be for sex,race,religion etc… it is a free country with free thought and I think it’s wonderful.

I think it was a ridiculous ruling.  Not because of the outcome but the fact that she never even had gay client to ask her to create a website.  This was no Masterpiece Bakery issue

She manufacturered a lawsuit out of thin air and the Supreme Court should have tossed it for having no standing.  She is going to get her ass beaten for pulling this stunt
A

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2023, 04:43:18 PM »

I think it was a ridiculous ruling.  Not because of the outcome but the fact that she never even had gay client to ask her to create a website.  This was no Masterpiece Bakery issue

She manufacturered a lawsuit out of thin air and the Supreme Court should have tossed it for having no standing.  She is going to get her ass beaten for pulling this stunt

The only ass beaten is yours … by men hammering it with their cock cannons, you ape-armed phaggot.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2023, 12:16:13 AM »

Exactly. Business transactions are a two way street between the customer and the business. If either party doesn't want to take part in the transaction they should have that freedom. Being in business does not mean you are a slave.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2023, 02:08:41 AM »
life would have been easier for him to just tell the fags he was too busy

Never the less, he did the right thing by standing his ground.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2023, 01:35:28 PM »

Vince, are you homosexual? I ask because it seems you and a few  others here are routinely running interference for them.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2023, 01:42:53 PM »
What if I told you the Supreme Court is purposely making these decisions in an attempt to delegitimize the court so their power can be usurped in the name of “protecting our democracy?”

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2023, 01:53:36 PM »
What if I told you the Supreme Court is purposely making these decisions in an attempt to delegitimize the court so their power can be usurped in the name of “protecting our democracy?”

I wouldn’t care. And I don’t look at any “good news” from the Supreme Court as actual good news. America is finished! So is the entire West! And liberal/mass democracy is a nation-wrecking disaster!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2023, 02:06:35 PM »

Dr. Goodrum, PHD, CSN, MFT, HPP, CEO, you do not think there will be any more legal proceedings on this matter?
X