Author Topic: ‘Outright Angry’ Joe Biden Protects Hunter from White House Aides  (Read 1008 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
President Joe Biden, who is reportedly “consumed” with his son Hunter’s scandals, allegedly angrily dismisses White House aides who believe Hunter Biden’s controversial history might politically hurt his father.

According to the network’s report, the president “resents” any suggestion of a degree of separation between the two men, one a lifelong politician, the other a Yale Law-trained lobbyist with a history of earning money in sectors in which he has little to no experience.
In recent days, White House aides reportedly tried to speak with Joe Biden about the continual drip drop of damning evidence streaming from Hunter Biden’s foreign business transactions, but NBC News sources report Joe Biden’s response was “outright angry” towards anyone who would challenge him on the subject.

Joe Biden reportedly told one aide, “Hands off my family.”

The disagreement between the president and his aides about the “optics” apparently is an ongoing issue. “Those close to the president have given up trying, even in the most gingerly of ways, to explain to him the potential political fallout,” NBC News reported.

“This is the reality of their family ethos,” a person close to the president allegedly said.

Despite the reported warnings from White House aides, Biden invited his son Hunter to a recent state dinner with Attorney General Merrick Garland, whose Justice Department maintains an ongoing investigation into the president’s son. Although Hunter Biden struck a plea deal with prosecutors, the case remains an open question in the hands of a judge who could block the tentative deal.

“Mr. Garland was not at the same table and stayed resolutely on the other side of the pavilion, at least while reporters and photographers were there to watch,” the New York Times reported this week. “Representatives for the White House and Justice Department would not say whether the president’s staff gave the attorney general a heads up.”

Joe Biden’s decision to allow his son to mingle with Garland comes as the attorney general is under pressure from House Republicans for allegedly politically interfering in Hunter Biden’s tax probe. Support mounted among House Judiciary Committee Republicans this week for an impeachment inquiry into Garland after House Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) threatened impeachment proceedings if IRS whistleblower allegations turn out to be true.

IRS whistleblowers told Congress last week the DOJ twice prevented United States Attorney David Weiss from bringing stronger charges in two separate locations against Hunter Biden. Moreover, the whistleblowers alleged Garland rejected a request to appoint a special counsel in the probe to place a degree of separation between the DOJ and Joe Biden.

Garland denies the DOJ politically interfered in the investigation. He says the prosecutor had full authority to charge Hunter Biden, even though Garland admitted to Congress in March he was the authority to authorize any potential charges against Hunter Biden — including in a separate “jurisdiction.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/06/30/report-ourtight-angry-joe-biden-protects-hunter-white-house-aides-hands-off-my-family/

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
He should be consumed. He had a private phone line for sale and Hunter was gathering the $$$ for the favors.

Who is running these investigations and can't put 2+2 together...Stevie Wonder? GOP in congress is either WEAK or corrupt....or both.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
He should be consumed. He had a private phone line for sale and Hunter was gathering the $$$ for the favors.

Who is running these investigations and can't put 2+2 together...Stevie Wonder? GOP in congress is either WEAK or corrupt....or both.

I’m hoping this means the walls are closing in on him and his degenerate crime family. It can’t be ignored

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
I’m hoping this means the walls are closing in on him and his degenerate crime family. It can’t be ignored

Do you believe you can hold your breath until these walls eventually, finally close in on him and will you live to post about it? Will your resulting post be another Breitbart quote? And, what if the walls never collapse, crushing Biden and his family, will they instead crush you and yours? Like the saying goes, be careful of what you wish for.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Do you believe you can hold your breath until these walls eventually, finally close in on him and will you live to post about it? Will your resulting post be another Breitbart quote? And, what if the walls never collapse, crushing Biden and his family, will they instead crush you and yours? Like the saying goes, be careful of what you wish for.

Your uninformed head thinks this is all fake. Go back to bed

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!

You've been taking typing lessons from Vincenzo.  No one could be this pathetic save him or a fApostle of his hunt & pecker system of typing.   

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
The Biden family is wonderful.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
The Biden family is wonderful.

Inspirational.  Thank you, brother!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.

Birth certificates, elections, indictments, investigations, witnesses, etc....

You are the king of calling something fake.  And then getting your ass handed to you.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

What gives you the idea that I was in bed at 4:30 in the afternoon? Guess you should know all about fakes, which you no doubt learned from listening to Trump and maybe Kari.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Birth certificates, elections, indictments, investigations, witnesses, etc....

You are the king of calling something fake.  And then getting your ass handed to you.

Yep, I sure as fuck am.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
What gives you the idea that I was in bed at 4:30 in the afternoon? Guess you should know all about fakes, which you no doubt learned from listening to Trump and maybe Kari.

Because you clearly haven’t woken up yet. You’re “woke” just not awake.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Because you clearly haven’t woken up yet. You’re “woke” just not awake.

Is this similar to your obsessive 'hero worship' plus being completely 'starstruck' and  gullible? Like hanging on Trump's every word and blindly believing everything he says.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Yep, I sure as fuck am.

Getting your ass handed to you...  yes, you sure as fuck are.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
The kuntz a corrupt traitor, nazi like, CCP-puppet daughter raper... Nuff sed...

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
The kuntz a corrupt traitor, nazi like, CCP-puppet daughter raper... Nuff sed...

I have asked for proof of this, yet no one can provide any.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Needs to go through a wood chipper as with all pedos and pedo sympathizers

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

Stop it! You are spoiling their fun. ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Stop it! You are spoiling their fun. ;D

I just proved it, dippy

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
I just proved it, dippy

Proved what, dippy?

Ashley campaigns alongside her father, she often gives interviews and yet she has never stated that what was supposedly written by her in her journal was in fact true. She often visits and stays at the Whitehouse. If she were fearsome of her dad molesting her, she likely would not want to be physically close to him.

Project Veritas' founder and former head James O'Keefe claimed he did not publish it because he could not verify its authenticity.

A lawyer representing Ashley Biden has declined to confirm its authenticity. Simply put, nobody in a position to officially "confirm" the journal's authenticity has.

No government official, prosecutor, or judge has "confirmed" that the diary published by National File is authentic.

Ashley has experienced the exposure of her personal life, motivated by political opponents of her father. Two people pleaded guilty to stealing her belongings, including her journal, and selling them to a conservative media outlet.

Where is this proof you speak of Coach? 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Is this similar to your obsessive 'hero worship' plus being completely 'starstruck' and  gullible? Like hanging on Trump's every word and blindly believing everything he says.
Would you allow Joe Biden to babysit your grandchildren?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
I just proved it, dippy

No you didn't.  You posted nothing but garbage and bullshit that is unproven by any methods.  Much like your constant fake birth certificate bullshit.

As far as incest and wanting to fuck their own daughter.. here you go dumb ass :

---
Trump Talked About What Having Sex With Ivanka Might Be Like, Ex-Staffer Claims

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Trump+Talked+About+What+Having+Sex+With+Ivanka+Might+Be+Like%2C+Ex-Staffer+Claims

Donald Trump made sexual comments about his daughter Ivanka to aides working in his administration, a former Department of Homeland Security official reportedly claims in an upcoming book.

Miles Taylor, a DHS chief of staff under Trump, described the alleged remarks from the former president as part of a wider pattern of sexism and inappropriate behavior toward women in his administration, according to Newsweek, which obtained an excerpt from the book.

“Aides said he talked about Ivanka Trump’s breasts, her backside, and what it might be like to have sex with her, remarks that once led John Kelly to remind the president that Ivanka was his daughter,” Taylor wrote, recalling an alleged exchange with Kelly, who served as Trump’s chief of staff between 2017 and 2019.

“Afterward, Kelly retold that story to me in visible disgust. Trump, he said, was ‘a very, very evil man.’”

---

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
No you didn't.  You posted nothing but garbage and bullshit that is unproven by any methods.  Much like your constant fake birth certificate bullshit.

As far as incest and wanting to fuck their own daughter.. here you go dumb ass :

---
Trump Talked About What Having Sex With Ivanka Might Be Like, Ex-Staffer Claims

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Trump+Talked+About+What+Having+Sex+With+Ivanka+Might+Be+Like%2C+Ex-Staffer+Claims

Donald Trump made sexual comments about his daughter Ivanka to aides working in his administration, a former Department of Homeland Security official reportedly claims in an upcoming book.

Miles Taylor, a DHS chief of staff under Trump, described the alleged remarks from the former president as part of a wider pattern of sexism and inappropriate behavior toward women in his administration, according to Newsweek, which obtained an excerpt from the book.

“Aides said he talked about Ivanka Trump’s breasts, her backside, and what it might be like to have sex with her, remarks that once led John Kelly to remind the president that Ivanka was his daughter,” Taylor wrote, recalling an alleged exchange with Kelly, who served as Trump’s chief of staff between 2017 and 2019.

“Afterward, Kelly retold that story to me in visible disgust. Trump, he said, was ‘a very, very evil man.’”

---

Evil perhaps, and grass. I know of no one who talks about their offspring like this. Clearly, he mainly sees her as a sex object. It is no wonder she is currently distancing herself from him. What do you suppose Jarrod thinks about this?

My daughter is a beautiful, compassionate, and intelligent person, friend, wife, mother, and recently a grandmother. She has always been someone deserving of great admiration for her qualities. My son is also. I feel privileged to have such an excellent family.

As I have maintained for a long time, Donald Trump is a person for who I have no respect and who is one of the few people in this world that I openly and completely dislike. No matter how hard I try, I cannot find one redeeming quality in Trump. He is just plain scum. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Proved what, dippy?

Ashley campaigns alongside her father, she often gives interviews and yet she has never stated that what was supposedly written by her in her journal was in fact true. She often visits and stays at the Whitehouse. If she were fearsome of her dad molesting her, she likely would not want to be physically close to him.

Project Veritas' founder and former head James O'Keefe claimed he did not publish it because he could not verify its authenticity.

A lawyer representing Ashley Biden has declined to confirm its authenticity. Simply put, nobody in a position to officially "confirm" the journal's authenticity has.

No government official, prosecutor, or judge has "confirmed" that the diary published by National File is authentic.

Ashley has experienced the exposure of her personal life, motivated by political opponents of her father. Two people pleaded guilty to stealing her belongings, including her journal, and selling them to a conservative media outlet.

Where is this proof you speak of Coach?

Has she openly/ publicly stated that its not her diary & it's not True??

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V

Has she openly/ publicly stated that it is her diary & it is True??