Author Topic: Hulk Hogan Shows Off His Gym & Fridge  (Read 2211 times)

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
Hulk Hogan Shows Off His Gym & Fridge
« on: July 01, 2023, 12:36:29 AM »
Still the biggest arms on this planet (in his mind ::))

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: Hulk Hogan Shows Off His Gym & Fridge
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2023, 12:39:00 AM »
Those 24 inch pythons have shrunk to only 23 inches.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2023, 12:42:41 AM »
It's crazy that he even got that old with this kind of lifestyle. Most of the wrestlers from his era kicked the bucket in their early 40s :D

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2023, 12:59:49 AM »
It's crazy that he even got that old with this kind of lifestyle. Most of the wrestlers from his era kicked the bucket in their early 40s :D
Hulkamania will never die, brother!

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2023, 02:13:43 AM »
Nice of him to show off Jay Cutler

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2023, 04:06:52 AM »
Those 24 inch pythons have shrunk to only 23 inches.

Nice home though
Q

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2023, 06:23:36 AM »
He was on rachel ray maybe 15 or so years ago and she measured his arms at 20” and around that time I believe he said he was 265. I’m gonna say the hulksters arms were 21-21.5” at biggest.  I read an arrival about the movie no holds barred and tiny lister said they picked him cause they needed someone a little bigger than hulk and tiny said he was 6’6 305 with 21” arms for this movie and you could see he was a little taller and bigger and his arms were a little bigger or same size. So hulk was prob 6’5 at his peak height.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2023, 10:53:47 AM »
Nice of him to show off Jay Cutler

Hahaha.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2023, 03:07:00 PM »
Guy’s a crud human being.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2023, 03:49:44 PM »
He was on rachel ray maybe 15 or so years ago and she measured his arms at 20” and around that time I believe he said he was 265. I’m gonna say the hulksters arms were 21-21.5” at biggest.  I read an arrival about the movie no holds barred and tiny lister said they picked him cause they needed someone a little bigger than hulk and tiny said he was 6’6 305 with 21” arms for this movie and you could see he was a little taller and bigger and his arms were a little bigger or same size. So hulk was prob 6’5 at his peak height.

When the WWF was having its big steroid trial in the 90's, one of the prosecutors really pressed him on the size of his arms, and the biggest he claimed was 22". Later a tv report chased him around trying to measure them.

There's a good book on that era called Sex, Lies and Headlocks. Vince had a guy who's job it was just to make him  tuna fish all day, they sad you knew when Vince was in the building because the whole place would stink of fish.

Hogan claimed that SS Billy Graham introduced him to steroids by giving him Winstrol and Dianabol. Graham would get Hulk back later by telling reporters that Hulk's ass was so scar tissued up that Graham had to hunt all around his cheeks to help Hulk inject 3cc's of test a week.

The book is filled with that type of stuff.             

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2023, 04:07:20 PM »
When the WWF was having it's big steroid trial in the 90's, one of the prosecutors really pressed him on the size of his arms, and the biggest he claimed was 22". Later a tv report chased him around trying to measure them.

There's a good book on that era called Sex, Lies and Headlocks. Vince had a guy who's job it was just to make him  tuna fish all day, they sad you knew when Vince was in the building because the whole place would stink of fish.

Hogan claimed that SS Billy Graham introduced him to steroids by giving him Winstrol and Dianabol. Graham would get Hulk back later by telling reporters that Hulk's ass was so scar tissued up that Graham had to hunt all around his cheeks to help Hulk inject 3cc's of test a week.

The book is filled with that type of stuff.             

Sounds like a good read.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2023, 05:06:35 PM »
Show biz.  I think he's a miracle survivor.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2023, 07:06:08 AM »
Had one of the worst physiques for his ever look like a stuffed sausage and over tanned his skin and made it look even worse. I’m sure he was jealous of ultimate warriors look. He looked great in WCW . Today he looks good for his age, considering all the tanning drugs and crazy lifestyle

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2023, 07:09:46 AM »
Obviously warrior looked better but Worst physique ever? There was times where he looked pretty awesome with his height and size, I'd imagine more impressive in person.

Had one of the worst physiques for his ever look like a stuffed sausage and over tanned his skin and made it look even worse. I’m sure he was jealous of ultimate warriors look. He looked great in WCW . Today he looks good for his age, considering all the tanning drugs and crazy lifestyle

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2023, 07:10:46 AM »
He looked good during Rocky III-Era
Q

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2023, 09:40:54 AM »
Hogan will 70 this August.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2023, 10:00:17 AM »

Warrior probably pushed the limit of roids further than hulk.

He seemed like a turbo autist, so he went all in. And died much earlier because of it.

mops

• Getbig IV
  • Never make snow angels in a dog park
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2023, 10:10:55 AM »
One thing's for sure, he was very upset about his daughter dating a hebrew

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2023, 10:39:38 AM »
So he lives in Clearwater, Florida and co-owns a restaurant there (Hogan's Hangout).

I haven't had the pleasure of visiting Clearwater before, any Getbiggers from the area or have visited that can give me some details about the city? Is it worth living at? Does it have nice beach water? Are the people cool?

"1"

mops

• Getbig IV
  • Never make snow angels in a dog park
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2023, 10:45:28 AM »
So he lives in Clearwater, Florida and co-owns a restaurant there (Hogan's Hangout).

Their dress code is quite explicit  ;D

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2023, 10:49:22 AM »

I haven't had the pleasure of visiting Clearwater before, any Getbiggers from the area or have visited that can give me some details about the city? Is it worth living at? Does it have nice beach water? Are the people cool?

"1"

Clearwater is the HQ of Scientology.

Supposedly the cult runs the place and owns a lot of property there.

Years ago I went there and the beach was really nice.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2023, 10:57:07 AM »

Oh, it's great!

There's the dress code and here's also Hulk Hogan wearing a bandana and sleeveless shirt. I imagine no one pays attention to the dress code.

"1"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2023, 10:59:20 AM »
Clearwater is the HQ of Scientology.

Supposedly the cult runs the place and owns a lot of property there.

Years ago I went there and the beach was really nice.

I definitely will check out the beach some time soon.

I've dealt with Scientology folk in the past. If you can get passed the aggressive sales pitch to get you to join their cult, they tend to present themselves as "nice" and generally speaking "clean" people.

Thanks man.

"1"

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2023, 11:52:45 AM »
I definitely will check out the beach some time soon.

I've dealt with Scientology folk in the past. If you can get passed the aggressive sales pitch to get you to join their cult, they tend to present themselves as "nice" and generally speaking "clean" people.

Thanks man.

"1"
Naples FL is a lot nicer and has the best beaches on the West Coast of FL. . Headed there at the end of the month. If looking for a place to stay it doesn’t get any better than the Ritz on the beach.
T

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2023, 12:44:08 PM »

Love that Dresscode.