Author Topic: The Biden Crime Family  (Read 24247 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: The Biden Crime Family
« Reply #400 on: August 24, 2023, 11:58:31 AM »
“The American people deserve to know whether everyone on this stage agrees that I kept my oath to the Constitution that day. So answer the question"

That is Pence channeling Kamala when, during their debate, she pulled the classic "I'm  still talking" retort.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #401 on: August 24, 2023, 12:00:54 PM »
Ramaswamy was the most obnoxious contestant at last nights GOP debate.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #403 on: August 24, 2023, 12:34:57 PM »
Ramaswamy was the most obnoxious contestant at last nights GOP debate.

Unchecks a lot of the leftists boxes when it comes to their platform....or...maybe you are just being racist?  ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #404 on: August 24, 2023, 12:59:34 PM »

Unchecks a lot of the leftists boxes when it comes to their platform....or...maybe you are just being racist?  ;D

;D Me racist? Very funny.

I watched the debate and thought he was obnoxiously irritating, constantly interrupting and over talking (volume wise) the other folks in the debate as well as the moderators. But you should know this is hardly my singular opinion but that of many of the folks who are dissecting the contestants' and moderators' performances last night at the debate.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #405 on: August 24, 2023, 01:22:53 PM »

I watched the debate and thought he was obnoxiously irritating, constantly interrupting and over talking (volume wise) the other folks in the debate as well as the moderators. But you should know this is hardly my singular opinion but that of many of the folks who are dissecting the contestants' and moderators' performances last night at the debate.

To act like you aren't is a joke. What is it about him particularly that you didn't like? That he looked like he did but was not making the left's standard excuses for himself? That's he's a second gen American and already a billionaire at 38 without needing equal outcomes forced by govt at all levels of life?

Liberals steal valor when it comes to social issues....worst of all old, white, NIMBY liberals who live as far away from the "folks" they are trying to "help".

Shall I post the demographics of your town again?   ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #406 on: August 24, 2023, 01:56:38 PM »

To act like you aren't is a joke. What is it about him particularly that you didn't like? That he looked like he did but was not making the left's standard excuses for himself? That's he's a second gen American and already a billionaire at 38 without needing equal outcomes forced by govt at all levels of life?

Liberals steal valor when it comes to social issues....worst of all old, white, NIMBY liberals who live as far away from the "folks" they are trying to "help".

If you would like to post West Linn's demographics again or a thousand times again, be my guest. Knock yourself out. It is no skin off my back.

I am curious though; do you have a reading comprehension problem? I very clearly wrote why I did not like him during the debate. To repeat: 'he was obnoxiously irritating, constantly interrupting and over talking (volume wise) the other folks in the debate as well as the moderators.' Unfortunately, my assessment of him goes well beyond his performance last night at the debate. He acts the same way during interviews that I seen.

So he is a second generation American and already a billionaire at 38. Does this make him an good candidate for the next U.S. President in your mind? If so, why does it?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #407 on: August 24, 2023, 02:03:27 PM »
The left can’t ignore it anymore

“Washington Post Columnist Changes Mind, Says Biden’s Role in Family Business Warrants Investigation”

President Joe Biden’s involvement in his family business warrants investigation, Washington Post columnist Henry Olsen wrote, changing his tune on a scandal he previously dismissed as an “irrelevant sideshow.”

Years after Senate Republicans issued the 2020 Senate report detailing the Biden family business, Olsen wrote that he “changed” his mind on the Biden family scandal because of “more than enough evidence.”

I have long dismissed the Hunter Biden story as an irrelevant sideshow, but recent revelations have changed my mind,” Olson wrote. “There’s more than enough evidence to merit a thorough investigation of President Biden’s involvement in his son’s business dealings.”
Olson said a couple of pieces of evidence changed his mind:

Devon Archer’s congressional testimony that Joe Biden called into over 20 business meetings, permitting Hunter Biden to sell the “Biden brand” to foreign business associates.
An email that shows Joe Biden used an alias to receive an email, cc’d to Hunter Biden, about business with Ukraine.
An email in which Hunter would hold 10 percent for “the big guy.”
The powerful evidence is not enough to “prove” Joe Biden sold out American taxpayers by changing U.S. policy towards Ukraine or China, Olson said. “But it sure does stink,” warranting the “need to thoroughly investigate Joe and Hunter Biden”:
We hear a lot these days about the rule of law and the importance of applying it evenhandedly regardless of a person’s political power. That’s correct, of course, which is why Trump’s alleged crimes deserve serious scrutiny even if his indictments are partially motivated by politics. The same logic, though, should apply to Hunter and Joe Biden.

“Mature democracies do not use trumped-up charges to imprison political opponents. But they do follow and apply the law regardless of political consequences,” Olson said. “Only a methodical investigation of the Bidens can conclusively determine which side of that equation their activities fall.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/08/24/washington-post-columnist-changes-mind-says-bidens-role-family-business-warrants-investigation/

Now this surprises me.  If the rest of the media starts to do their job and cover this, the Democrats are going to kick Biden to the curb. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #408 on: August 24, 2023, 02:06:20 PM »
Reluctant  Ronnie and that debate nobody seems to want to talk about

Moderator question: “Do you believe human behavior is causing climate change? Raise your hand if you do.”  DeSantis did neither. Instead, he said : “Look, we’re not schoolchildren! Let’s have the debate. I mean, I’m happy to take it to start.”  The other moderator suggested  DeSantis start by answering the question: “So do you want to raise your hand or not?”   DeSantis declined to signal either way. “I don’t think that’s the way to do it,”

One of the moderators  asked DeSantis: “Would you sign a six-week ban federally?”
DeSantis replied: “I’m going to stand on the side of life. Look, I understand Wisconsin is going to do it different than Texas. I understand Iowa and New Hampshire are going to do different. But I will support the cause of life as governor and as president.”.

One of the moderators asked : Gov. DeSantis, do you believe that Mike Pence did the right thing on January 6th?”
DeSantis replied: “So here’s what we need to do. We need to end the weaponization of these federal agencies.”
both moderators  said : “That’s not the question.”
DeSantis went on: “I know, but here’s the thing. This election is not about January 6 of 2021. It’s about January 20 of 2025. . . . I know what the Democrats would like to do. They want to talk about all these other issues. But we’ve got to focus on your future.”
Pence challenged  DeSantis : “The American people deserve to know whether everyone on this stage agrees that I kept my oath to the Constitution that day. So answer the question"
DeSantis: “Why are we—Mike did his duty, I got no beef with him.”

Moderators question: “Is there anyone onstage who would not support the increase [of] funding to Ukraine?”
DeSantis  raised a hand halfway  “Europe needs to step up,” he said. “I would have Europe step up and do their job.”
Modorator question “You’re saying you would not, ?”
DeSantis  replies “I will have Europe pull their weight, Right now they’re not doing that.”
Moderator again: But you would not support more funding?”
DeSantis  says : “And I think our support should be contingent on them doing it. And I would have support in China, to be able to take China, and do what we need to do with China.”

it is always good to see Mr DeSantis give firm and resolute answers  when asked difficult questions

What do these questions have to do with The Biden Crime Family?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #409 on: August 24, 2023, 02:11:58 PM »
Anatomy of an Ukraine prosecutor’s ouster: the Joe and Hunter Biden timeline
Here is the timeline of events that led to the dismissal of Ukrainian Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin.
By Steven Richards and John Solomon
Updated: August 24, 2023
https://justthenews.com/government/diplomacy/hold-shokin-firing-installment-3-timeline?utm_source=daily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter?utm_source=referral&utm_medium=offthepress&utm_campaign=home

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #410 on: August 24, 2023, 03:26:52 PM »

This post sure didn't work out the way you thought it would.  It made you look even less intelligent.   *cringe

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #411 on: August 24, 2023, 04:49:03 PM »
Here is the timeline of events that led to the dismissal of Ukrainian Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin.
https://justthenews.com/government/diplomacy/hold-shokin-firing-installment-3-timeline?utm_source=daily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter?utm_source=referral&utm_medium=offthepress&utm_campaign=home

What was Hunter doing for Burisma holdings ?
Who did he get the job ?
Does he speak Russian/ Ukrainian ?
Why did Pedo Pete want that Prosecutor removed?

I'm sure Hunter’s & Pedo Pete's supporters can clarify things.................. ....

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #412 on: August 24, 2023, 07:47:48 PM »

This post sure didn't work out the way you thought it would.  It made you look even less intelligent.   *cringe

How? LOL

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #413 on: August 24, 2023, 07:54:16 PM »
If you would like to post West Linn's demographics again or a thousand times again, be my guest. Knock yourself out. It is no skin off my back.

I am curious though; do you have a reading comprehension problem? I very clearly wrote why I did not like him during the debate. To repeat: 'he was obnoxiously irritating, constantly interrupting and over talking (volume wise) the other folks in the debate as well as the moderators.' Unfortunately, my assessment of him goes well beyond his performance last night at the debate. He acts the same way during interviews that I seen.

So he is a second generation American and already a billionaire at 38. Does this make him an good candidate for the next U.S. President in your mind? If so, why does it?

You wrote:

"Ramaswamy was the most obnoxious contestant at last nights GOP debate."

If you wrote more than that, I didn't see it.

Based on the fact that the guy became a billionaire in a climate of lazy, victim mentality minorities being stoked on by the left looking for reparations 200 years later....yeah, that gives him a leg up.

I prefer a society based on people getting what they work for. The alternative has been tried many times...and failed hard.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #414 on: August 25, 2023, 01:36:00 PM »
I was wondering when someone was going to interview this guy.   

Fired Ukrainian prosecutor Shokin says Joe and Hunter Biden DID take BRIBES - and were behind his ousting: 'Isn't that corruption alone?' he says in preview of bombshell interview
READ: Hunter Biden moves into $15,800-a-month Malibu home with wife Melissa and son Beau
At the time of his firing, Shokin was investigating oil company Burisma Holdings for corruption - when Hunter was serving on the firm’s board
Joe Biden is alleged to have threatened to withhold $1 billion in aid to Ukraine if Shokin specifically was not fired for corruption
By KELLY LACO, EXECUTIVE EDITOR OF POLITICS FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
UPDATED: 25 August 2023
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12445811/Fired-Ukrainian-prosecutor-Shokin-says-Joe-Hunter-Biden-DID-BRIBES-ousting-Isnt-corruption-says-preview-bombshell-interview.html

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #415 on: August 25, 2023, 01:39:56 PM »
I was wondering when someone was going to interview this guy.   

Fired Ukrainian prosecutor Shokin says Joe and Hunter Biden DID take BRIBES - and were behind his ousting: 'Isn't that corruption alone?' he says in preview of bombshell interview
READ: Hunter Biden moves into $15,800-a-month Malibu home with wife Melissa and son Beau
At the time of his firing, Shokin was investigating oil company Burisma Holdings for corruption - when Hunter was serving on the firm’s board
Joe Biden is alleged to have threatened to withhold $1 billion in aid to Ukraine if Shokin specifically was not fired for corruption
By KELLY LACO, EXECUTIVE EDITOR OF POLITICS FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
UPDATED: 25 August 2023
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12445811/Fired-Ukrainian-prosecutor-Shokin-says-Joe-Hunter-Biden-DID-BRIBES-ousting-Isnt-corruption-says-preview-bombshell-interview.html

For context:

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #416 on: August 25, 2023, 11:36:00 PM »
CNN’s Fact Check Of Hunter Biden’s Business Dealings With Russian Oligarch Proven Wrong
CNN To Begin Layoffs In December
JAMES LYNCH
INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER
August 24, 2023
https://dailycaller.com/2023/08/24/cnn-fact-check-hunter-bidens-moscow-mayor-wife-false/?pnespid=qqN8DXhBJqEY3OHEpDC5QpyOph2nCYQvP.Wk0bRqpxRmAROK.VcN2F1WDZ3E7.sYTPBpAjbfEg

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #417 on: August 25, 2023, 11:37:51 PM »
VICTOR DAVIS HANSON: The Biden Clan’s Con Is Coming To An End
VICTOR DAVIS HANSON
CONTRIBUTOR
August 24, 2023
https://dailycaller.com/2023/08/24/victor-davis-hanson-joe-biden-clan-con-end/?pnespid=r7U6VyJKKalF1qTHuiSrDpKH70PwT5J7Ivetzbc1qhNml6yG06MbSzNr7BIdXdXZ6u3pyLjmwQ

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #418 on: August 25, 2023, 11:38:53 PM »

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #419 on: August 25, 2023, 11:40:59 PM »
CNN’s Fact Check Of Hunter Biden’s Business Dealings With Russian Oligarch Proven Wrong
CNN To Begin Layoffs In December
JAMES LYNCH
INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER
August 24, 2023
https://dailycaller.com/2023/08/24/cnn-fact-check-hunter-bidens-moscow-mayor-wife-false/?pnespid=qqN8DXhBJqEY3OHEpDC5QpyOph2nCYQvP.Wk0bRqpxRmAROK.VcN2F1WDZ3E7.sYTPBpAjbfEg

"Fact checkers"...

CNN’s fact check cited Hunter Biden’s attorney, George Mesires to conclude Hunter Biden was not tied to Rosemont Seneca Thornton, the holding company that took $3.5 million from Baturina in Feb. 2014

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #420 on: August 26, 2023, 08:22:44 AM »
"Fact checkers"...
Hahaa!!! It's like when the alphabet agencies investigate themselves and find no wrong doing. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #421 on: August 26, 2023, 12:02:07 PM »
You wrote:

"Ramaswamy was the most obnoxious contestant at last nights GOP debate."

If you wrote more than that, I didn't see it.

I also wrote this to which you replied. How is it then that you 'didn't see it?'

Splitting hairs much?

Based on the fact that the guy became a billionaire in a climate of lazy, victim mentality minorities being stoked on by the left looking for reparations 200 years later....yeah, that gives him a leg up.

I prefer a society based on people getting what they work for. The alternative has been tried many times...and failed hard.

Some billionaires are obnoxious and worse.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #422 on: August 26, 2023, 12:08:48 PM »

Splitting hairs much?

Some billionaires are obnoxious and worse.

So, you didn't write more than that? Not a mind reader.  (luckily)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #423 on: August 26, 2023, 01:13:03 PM »

How? LOL

Highlighting your inability to read simple sentences for one.  Or just being too stupid to understand what they mean.

"LOL"

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #424 on: August 26, 2023, 06:37:31 PM »
So, you didn't write more than that? Not a mind reader.  (luckily)

This is beyond stupid. In reply, I quoted where I said more, and you have apparently ignored it. Interesting tactic. I will have to give this a try sometime.  ::)