Author Topic: The Biden Crime Family  (Read 23828 times)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Re: The Biden Crime Family
« Reply #425 on: August 26, 2023, 06:57:25 PM »
This is beyond stupid. In reply, I quoted where I said more, and you have apparently ignored it. Interesting tactic. I will have to give this a try sometime.  ::)

You already ignore reality, not a far stretch.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #426 on: August 26, 2023, 07:31:25 PM »

You already ignore reality, not a far stretch.

If you say so. Life seems pretty real to me.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #427 on: August 27, 2023, 09:08:19 PM »
Chummy Weiss Prosecutor Emailed to Joe Biden’s Secret Address and Gushed About How Much He ‘Loves’ Biden Family

A prosecutor for US Attorney from Delaware Dave Weiss emailed Joe Biden’s secret email account and gushed about how much he loved the Biden family.

Alexander Mackler, a prosecutor in Dave Weiss’s office investigating Hunter Biden between August 2016 through May 2019, previously emailed Joe Biden at his “Robin Ware” email gushing over the Biden family.

A Delaware prosecutor who worked in the office that is now prosecuting Hunter Biden sent messages to a secret email address that Hunter’s father Joe had set up for himself, laptop records show.

Alexander Mackler, 40, is a Biden family friend and worked as a prosecutor in the Delaware US Attorney’s office from August 2016 through May 2019 – when the office’s probe into Hunter’s shady overseas dealings was already underway.

Congress is demanding records from the Biden administration on Joe’s use of personal email addresses to conduct government business, after communications on Hunter’s laptop show the president used at least four aliases, with fake names including ‘Robert L Peters’ and ‘Robin Ware’.

One of the emails shows Mackler wrote to Joe at the address robinware456@gmail.com.

Mackler, now Deputy Delaware Attorney General, worked as campaign manager for Joe’s late son Beau Biden in his successful 2010 bid for the state’s AG. In July 2015, a month after Beau’s death, Mackler wrote a heartfelt condolence email to the Biden family, including to one of Joe’s secret addresses.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/08/chummy-weiss-prosecutor-emailed-joe-bidens-secret-address/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=chummy-weiss-prosecutor-emailed-joe-bidens-secret-address&fbclid=PAAabrtvM__wbBFUwKjiE4wXbin-piE460nsSqGnS1W76hxkWtTcX8-T4RDik_aem_Aewomjr1HuEZXzKEIfsXMbbYNsIn7OzmtLn4D-QxltntfCG8JcKI_JTb_nS59yifo9E

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #429 on: August 28, 2023, 03:38:08 PM »
This is beyond stupid. In reply, I quoted where I said more, and you have apparently ignored it. Interesting tactic. I will have to give this a try sometime::)
Seems to work with your support of Bite'm
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #430 on: August 28, 2023, 03:44:58 PM »
Hunter Biden received the following gifts (courtesy of Paul Sperry):

1.  A $100k luxury Hublot watch from corrupt Burisma oligarchs.

2.  A $142k wire payment for a Fisker sports car from a corrupt Kazakh mogul.

3.  An $80k diamond from a know Beijing spy.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #431 on: August 28, 2023, 04:10:33 PM »
Hunter Biden received the following gifts (courtesy of Paul Sperry):

1.  A $100k luxury Hublot watch from corrupt Burisma oligarchs.

2.  A $142k wire payment for a Fisker sports car from a corrupt Kazakh mogul.

3.  An $80k diamond from a know Beijing spy.
Getlibs....where's the conviction? If he wasn't convicted it never happened.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #432 on: August 28, 2023, 05:34:55 PM »
Getlibs....where's the conviction? If he wasn't convicted it never happened.

Gotta keep those heads in the sand.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #433 on: August 28, 2023, 06:02:00 PM »
Press is so soft on Biden corruption that Chat GPT couldn't access info on Hunter's laptop.  ::)

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/chatgpt-topples-joe-bidens-house-cards

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #434 on: August 29, 2023, 10:40:45 PM »
House panel seeks testimony from Ukrainian prosecutor whom Biden got fired
At issue is the claim that Burisma paid both Bidens $5 million to get Shokin fired in order to stop the probe into the company.
By Ben Whedon
Updated: August 28, 2023
https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/house-panel-seeks-testimony-ukrainian-prosecutor-whom-biden-got-fired?utm_source=referral&utm_medium=offthepress&utm_campaign=home

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #435 on: August 30, 2023, 12:33:14 AM »
House panel seeks testimony from Ukrainian prosecutor whom Biden got fired
At issue is the claim that Burisma paid both Bidens $5 million to get Shokin fired in order to stop the probe into the company.
By Ben Whedon
Updated: August 28, 2023
https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/house-panel-seeks-testimony-ukrainian-prosecutor-whom-biden-got-fired?utm_source=referral&utm_medium=offthepress&utm_campaign=home

Shokin will not kill himself.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #436 on: August 30, 2023, 08:44:45 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #437 on: August 30, 2023, 08:56:20 AM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #438 on: August 30, 2023, 09:21:54 PM »
Anatomy of an Ukraine prosecutor’s ouster: the Joe and Hunter Biden timeline
Here is the timeline of events that led to the dismissal of Ukrainian Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin.
By Steven Richards and John Solomon
Updated: August 24, 2023
https://justthenews.com/government/diplomacy/hold-shokin-firing-installment-3-timeline?utm_source=daily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter?utm_source=referral&utm_medium=offthepress&utm_campaign=home

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #439 on: August 31, 2023, 04:52:59 PM »
These two fellas' could not be further to right. I'll take what they say with a grain of salt. 

Steven Richards former employee of a conservative think tank known as the Government Accountability Institute. He is currently a freelance investigative researcher for Just the News which was founded in February 2020 by John Solomon a controversial conservative journalist. Just the News is a conservative website that reports political news through podcasts, videos, and textual content. John Solomon, helped spread conspiracy theories about Ukraine.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #440 on: August 31, 2023, 05:15:51 PM »
i=o297Hd0knfoZdqM3

"Its 2-fucking 30, asshole"!!!

Khvnt of a Puppet Is Pedo Joe.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #441 on: August 31, 2023, 05:30:09 PM »
These two fellas' could not be further to right. I'll take what they say with a grain of salt. 

Steven Richards former employee of a conservative think tank known as the Government Accountability Institute. He is currently a freelance investigative researcher for Just the News which was founded in February 2020 by John Solomon a controversial conservative journalist. Just the News is a conservative website that reports political news through podcasts, videos, and textual content. John Solomon, helped spread conspiracy theories about Ukraine.

Yes, stay in your bubble.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #442 on: September 05, 2023, 11:31:13 AM »
As Biden scandal marches toward impeachment, what Obama knew and when looms large
Private emails, ethical conflicts, foreign money and weaponization hangs over a former president who boasted he was scandal free.
By John Solomon
Updated: September 4, 2023
https://justthenews.com/accountability/political-ethics/biden-scandal-widens-question-what-obama-knew-and-when-rises-top?utm_source=daily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter?utm_source=referral&utm_medium=offthepress&utm_campaign=home

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #443 on: September 05, 2023, 11:51:20 AM »
As Biden scandal marches toward impeachment, what Obama knew and when looms large
Private emails, ethical conflicts, foreign money and weaponization hangs over a former president who boasted he was scandal free.
By John Solomon
Updated: September 4, 2023
https://justthenews.com/accountability/political-ethics/biden-scandal-widens-question-what-obama-knew-and-when-rises-top?utm_source=daily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter?utm_source=referral&utm_medium=offthepress&utm_campaign=home

Gaybama knew from day 1 and is still running the show.  Weekend at Biden's has always been just a 3rd term of that queer fools' fake presidency. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #444 on: September 05, 2023, 04:57:25 PM »
Yes, stay in your bubble.

Thanks for the advice.

Based on your Getbig posts over many years, it is clear you have a long history of hanging out in your bubble. Apparently, you feel confident that your considerable personal experience with bubble life gives you permission to assess other people's lack of open-mindedness. I get it. Human nature makes it difficult for some folks to see themselves as others see them.

A little humor for today:

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #445 on: September 05, 2023, 05:32:15 PM »
Thanks for the advice.

Based on your Getbig posts over many years, it is clear you have a long history of hanging out in your bubble. Apparently, you feel confident that your considerable personal experience with bubble life gives you permission to assess other people's lack of open-mindedness. I get it. Human nature makes it difficult for some folks to see themselves as others see them.

At least you can admit your closemindedness. Now to work on opening it.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #446 on: September 05, 2023, 05:51:43 PM »
Thanks for the advice.

hahaahahaha

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #447 on: September 05, 2023, 07:07:59 PM »
Thanks for the advice.

This coming from the naive person who refuses to read anything that doesn't support his confirmation bias.  No wonder you are so uninformed and misinformed.  Stay in your safe place.  It's ok. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #448 on: September 06, 2023, 11:42:22 AM »
Hunter Biden investigation: Comer requests unredacted emails showing then-VP Biden's communications director coordinating with Hunter's associates
by Reese Gorman, Congressional Reporter
September 06, 2023
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/house/comer-requests-unredacted-emails-coordinating-hunter-biden-associates

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #449 on: September 06, 2023, 04:58:43 PM »
At least you can admit your closemindedness. Now to work on opening it.

Depending on how you choose to read my post, I guess you could say it was an admission. It wasn't. I almost never admit anything unless it the only choice except for lying. Lying is the bigger crime in my book.