Author Topic: The Biden Crime Family  (Read 23847 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: The Biden Crime Family
« Reply #325 on: August 13, 2023, 06:08:00 PM »
Quite honestly I'm not that interested.
Just as you do not like Orange man bad Trump & he can do nothing good.
I cannot stand the wax work living dead looking Lying Pedo Pete.

His previous blatant lying & inconsistencies- Now coupled with him being a dementia
Affected Puppet just make it all the worse.

I do pity him a little in a way as he has Dementia & is making himself look all the
More stupid as a Puppet - you'd think his wife might of said enough of the putting
Him on show to look daft, but then maybe not as the family are all scumbags
/ drug addicts / sex addicts & generally fucked up.

And thats what America has as president out of 350million or so people.

😆😂😆😂😆😂 As a Foreigner its Fooking Hilarious- No wonder so many other
Countries are openly mocking & laughing at him.

Yes of course you will deny all of it., because he's your man & you voted for him.

Here's a Big difference with me & you leftists - I fell for the propaganda & bullshit lies
Build up of The Fucking idiot known as Boris Johnson the crap about him being
Right wing / all about Britain/ his hero being Winston Churchill etc etc -
Very sadly I have to Admit I voted for him 🤦🏻‍♂️ Man was that ever a huge mistake
Just like Pedo Biden he was a complete toss pot / liar / sellout / charlatan etc etc.

Thankfully he didn't last very long & was kicked out / resigned - hence why we have
An unelected Prime Minster by the public which is totally wrong.

UK is Fucked anyway by a series of Lying Traitorous politicians of all Parties
Nothing but WEF & others Fucking Puppets.

As much as it hurts to say I was wrong I'm old enough & ugly enough to admit it,
Not so any of you lot , oh no you just close your eyes & ears & carry on supporting
Pedo Biden & his shower of shit Regardless.

The cracks are everywhere & you lot are just sticking your fingers in the damn
& trying to plug leaks - carry on soon enough the cracks will be so many  you'll
Run out of fingers & toes.

😆😂😆
🤡 & 🐑

Long story short.. we can back and forth this all day long. You have decided Trump is better for my country than Biden. I have decided I don't really care what happens in the UK. If I had an opinion on what was better for you, from here in the US, would you really care? Probably not, and rightly so. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #326 on: August 13, 2023, 06:22:51 PM »
Long story short.. we can back and forth this all day long. You have decided Trump is better for my country than Biden. I have decided I don't really care what happens in the UK. If I had an opinion on what was better for you, from here in the US, would you really care? Probably not, and rightly so.

Wrong yet again  ::)  you're making widely inaccurate assumptions
about what I've decided  - Very poor detective work - show me the
the facts or it didn't happen.

Also I never asked you're opinion on British politics so where did
you Donald Trump that up from.
For you're information you're more than welcome to share your opinion
on our Fucked up shower of shit Traitor politicians - go for it.

Yet again cherry picking what you chose to reply to  ::)

Pls try harder you are slipping very badly from your former decent high
standards.
Leftist libturdia is affecting you badly.

Wake up & smell the coffee - grow back your Balls & backbone.

;D

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #327 on: August 13, 2023, 06:46:13 PM »
Wrong yet again  ::)  you're making widely inaccurate assumptions
about what I've decided  - Very poor detective work - show me the
the facts or it didn't happen.

Also I never asked you're opinion on British politics so where did
you Donald Trump that up from.
For you're information you're more than welcome to share your opinion
on our Fucked up shower of shit Traitor politicians - go for it.

Yet again cherry picking what you chose to reply to  ::)

standards.
Leftist libturdia is affecting you badly.

;D

Looked through your post for something that required a response. I must have missed it. Did you have some evidence? 

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #328 on: August 13, 2023, 07:39:11 PM »
Sounds like you are saying the Democrats are much more efficient and competent than the Republicans. Do we really want to vote in a party that let an election be stolen from them and was able to frame an innocent former republican president? I mean, that is the picture you are painting... you and S.E.

Haha...I'm done voting. DONE. I live in the country, debt free, semi-retired. The county I live in is as red as it gets.

I am NOT sitting around waiting for somebody from the DC uni-party to save us. As far as I'm concerned decent people aren't allowed in that town or that profession. It's where people who are too corrupt to practice law end up.

Yes, the left is radical and therefore follows no rules and standards of the past. They spend most of their time figuring out ways to game the system and exploit the gen population's sense of decency...and as such will not be defeated until it comes to physical force.  The GOP are fine with slowly giving the country away for profit, while acting like they are "going to do something when they get in power". The plan to dismantle this country as founded has been in place for years and nobody is changing it. They are just waiting for those of us who remember how it used to be to die off.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #329 on: August 13, 2023, 08:09:30 PM »

Haha...I'm done voting. DONE. I live in the country, debt free, semi-retired. The county I live in is as red as it gets.

I am NOT sitting around waiting for somebody from the DC uni-party to save us. As far as I'm concerned decent people aren't allowed in that town or that profession. It's where people who are too corrupt to practice law end up.

Yes, the left is radical and therefore follows no rules and standards of the past. They spend most of their time figuring out ways to game the system and exploit the gen population's sense of decency...and as such will not be defeated until it comes to physical force.  The GOP are fine with slowly giving the country away for profit, while acting like they are "going to do something when they get in power". The plan to dismantle this country as founded has been in place for years and nobody is changing it. They are just waiting for those of us who remember how it used to be to die off.

Here is some good news. The right isn't all Matt Gaetz, or Marjorie Taylor Green or Jim Jordan. The left isn't all Sanders and A.O.C.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #330 on: August 13, 2023, 08:52:31 PM »
Here is some good news. The right isn't all Matt Gaetz, or Marjorie Taylor Green or Jim Jordan. The left isn't all Sanders and A.O.C.

It's entertainment while Rome burns. None of these people have real power other than to show up in the news cycle. Wise up.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #331 on: August 13, 2023, 09:05:01 PM »
Looked through your post for something that required a response. I must have missed it. Did you have some evidence?

standards.
Leftist libturdia is affecting you & not in a positive way.

;D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #332 on: August 13, 2023, 09:07:55 PM »

Exact same thing happening here in UK & many other European countries .

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #334 on: August 14, 2023, 05:44:05 AM »

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #335 on: August 14, 2023, 11:06:28 AM »
When indictments are handed out over this, you will have a point.  Right now all you have is whining.

"Joe Biden has contradicted his own story, acknowledging in a 2019 interview that he had in fact talked to his son about Burisma Holdings, Hunter Biden's Ukraine client.
In the October 2019 interview with “New Hampshire Today with Jack Heath”, Biden said that Hunter Biden “did say at one point that it came out that he was on the board, I said, ‘I sure hope to hell you know what you’re doing.’ Period.”"

This is pretty damning evidence. I think they are certainly on to something. ::)  I would expect an indictment to come down the pike on this any day now.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #336 on: August 14, 2023, 11:11:27 AM »
"Joe Biden has contradicted his own story, acknowledging in a 2019 interview that he had in fact talked to his son about Burisma Holdings, Hunter Biden's Ukraine client.
In the October 2019 interview with “New Hampshire Today with Jack Heath”, Biden said that Hunter Biden “did say at one point that it came out that he was on the board, I said, ‘I sure hope to hell you know what you’re doing.’ Period.”"

This is pretty damning evidence. I think they are certainly on to something. ::)  I would expect an indictment to come down the pike on this any day now.

Total smoking gun here.  They will just skip the impeachment and trial and go straight to the execution.   ::)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #337 on: August 14, 2023, 11:17:17 AM »
Total smoking gun here.  They will just skip the impeachment and trial and go straight to the execution.   ::)

But it does seem that there may be something to the allegations of the Bidens getting paid a significant amount of money from China or at least Chinese based businesses. Whether it violates any laws or not, I don't know, but it would certainly confirm Joe was untruthful about it.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #338 on: August 14, 2023, 11:23:03 AM »
98 dead & Pedo Pete can only muster up No Comment !!- Complete Khvnt

Oh if you need proof / verification just look at the News  ;D

Not much detective work required

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #339 on: August 14, 2023, 11:28:15 AM »
But it does seem that there may be something to the allegations of the Bidens getting paid a significant amount of money from China or at least Chinese based businesses. Whether it violates any laws or not, I don't know, but it would certainly confirm Joe was untruthful about it.

Makes total sense a Govt employee for 50 years has multiple mansions and a waterfront mansion on top  of that with this all being true.   ::) 

you libFAILS are so fng gullible. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #340 on: August 14, 2023, 11:34:55 AM »

WTF - you changing your tune !!!

where's the He's totally innocent / Where's the evidence / Summons /
indictment's / he's not been found guilty - Diatribe you usually post
Defending your Saint.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #341 on: August 14, 2023, 11:41:50 AM »

Defending your Saint.

Thats just China - its also Ukraine, Romania, and other places these criminals grifted $$$ from. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #342 on: August 14, 2023, 11:58:07 AM »
Thats just China - its also Ukraine, Romania, and other places these criminals grifted $$$ from.

Nah none of that matter's - No evidence / not arrested / not found guilty
Pedo Pete's a Saint to Them.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #343 on: August 14, 2023, 12:02:01 PM »

Defending your Saint.

I can't recall saying he is totally innocent. I'm pretty sure I have asked about evidence. Im also sure I have said if it's determined he violated some laws, file the charges. I would say that about anyone in Washington. I have no idol there.

I think I might have also made an observation that those hellbent on hoping to see Biden indicted for those allegations seem like the same people who don't accept the indictments against Trump.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #344 on: August 14, 2023, 02:24:11 PM »
Garland’s Growing Cover-Up
Posted on Monday, August 14, 2023
by AMAC, Robert B. Charles

Does Attorney General Garland’s dropping of Delaware charges against Hunter Biden, ending a trial that would have opened the door to criminal evidence against his father – then appointing the same in-house prosecutor, David Weiss, to be a “Special Counsel” – make you feel better? Or is this just more evidence of a rolling cover-up for the Bidens? Consider the facts.

First, Mr. Weiss is the same in-house prosecutor who, after being appointed by Garland to investigate, narrowed his investigation of Hunter to minor tax and gun charges, then fashioned what even liberal outlets are calling a “sweetheart” plea deal for the president’s son.

Second, that “sweetheart” plea – shaped by Weiss – got set aside by a Delaware judge as indefensible. Why? It failed to address serious charges linked to Hunter’s crime-ridden laptop – in FBI possession since 2019 – and let him walk…probation.

Worse, Weiss’s deal sought to gild the lily and shield the son from future indictments and prosecutions for more serious offenses – sweeping them into the scope of the plea, in effect blocking any future investigation or trial through the Constitution’s “double-jeopardy” clause.

The 5th Amendment’s “double jeopardy” clause says, “no person shall…for the same offense twice be put in jeopardy,” so if serious crimes were obliquely referenced in the plea deal, that gave the son a defense against any future prosecution tied to those same crimes.

It was a neat trick – but it did not work. The Delaware judge did not buy it, nor did the judge buy another trick lodged in the “sweetheart” deal, seemingly aimed at protecting the President.

The federal judge, Maryellen Noreika, could not get a straight answer from prosecutors as to what crimes and persons remained under investigation. Her questioning suggests a suspicion that one aim of the plea deal was to suppress evidence, likely to emerge at trial, about Joe Biden.

The judge’s surmise is not unreasonable, as crimes for which the son might be charged includes violations of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA, 15 USC 78,), Federal Bribery statutes (18 USC 201), and Racketeering and Corrupt Practices Act (RICO, 18 USC 1961).

Proving these crimes would implicate public officials like his father. Strong circumstantial evidence suggests a trial on these crimes would surface evidence of Joe Biden’s participation.

These crimes carry stiff penalties for son and coconspirators. Penalties for FCPA range up to five years in prison, Federal Bribery up to 15 years (and three times the bribe), RICO up to 20 years.

Thus, in a trial, the son and father are both at risk. Garland reports to the father; Weiss reports to Garland. The son, father, and those who work for the father thus all share a strong motive for shutting down the investigation, not letting a trial unfold which might implicate the President.

This is what, without saying so, the Delaware judge plainly saw – another reason she could not accept the all-encompassing, trial-killing, evidence-suppressing “sweetheart” plea deal.

Third, Garland’s latest decision plainly looks like a “cover-up.” Instead of letting the trial unfold before this judge – Garland just shut down the trial, dismissed all charges in Delaware. While not illegal per se, one has to ask why Garland would do this – not let the trial go forward?

Fourth, in a neat sleight-of-hand, apparently intended to make Garland look tough, he just elevated Mr. Weiss to Special Prosecutor, officially giving him jurisdiction in DC and California.

But look closer. What did that elevated status for Weiss and giving him “official” jurisdiction in DC and California do? At a time when a potentially devastating criminal trial was about to begin – against the son, implicating the President – it is over.

At the very least, Garland’s decision delays any serious charges against the President’s son and damning evidence against the father in Delaware. Remember, suppressing that evidence is why the plea agreement was tossed.

But worse, Garland just set in motion another stage of cover-up, allowing the same plea agreement to be attempted in another, more favorable jurisdiction, DC or California.

We also know that Garland and Weiss understood the need to move fast in Delaware, stay under the radar on the plea agreement, get it done, and move on – because, when Weiss was asked point blank about his powers, he contradicted himself, saying he could go anywhere.

Garland and Weiss then got their stories straight, contradicting IRS and FBI whistleblowers – who now look granite-solid and who said Justice was trying to play fast and loose, trying to end the investigation, get the plea, and be done. For speaking up, their whole team was removed.

All this stinks to high heaven and will ahead. Garland’s sudden end to Hunter’s Delaware trial, before a judge who suspects a “cover-up” and saw Joe Biden implicated – is bad enough.

But watching Garland appoint the same “sweetheart” insider as a Special Prosecutor, officially give him jurisdiction he said he had, not to mention in places that help keep the Bidens out of prison, is pathetic, and embarrassing. Only a fool would see this as anything but – a growing cover-up.

Robert Charles is a former Assistant Secretary of State under Colin Powell, former Reagan and Bush 41 White House staffer, attorney, and naval intelligence officer (USNR). He wrote “Narcotics and Terrorism” (2003), “Eagles and Evergreens” (2018), and is National Spokesman for AMAC.

https://amac.us/newsline/society/garlands-growing-cover-up/

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #345 on: August 14, 2023, 02:56:52 PM »
I can't recall saying he is totally innocent. I'm pretty sure I have asked about evidence. Im also sure I have said if it's determined he violated some laws, file the charges. I would say that about anyone in Washington. I have no idol there.

As a former high ranking detective why don't you go investigate
for us mere lay folk.  Oh & most definitely Pedo Pete is a hero / idol to you as you're
Always so quick to defend the scumbag, always had the impression cops hated lying ,
Cheating scumbags - guess I was wrong yet again.

I think I might have also made an observation that those hellbent on hoping to see Biden indicted for those allegations seem like the same people who don't accept the indictments against Trump.

Oh really - perhaps if you're slyly trying to refer to Me
You can post up the proof & evidence I don't accept Donlads indictments .....
I'll wait.

HTH

;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #346 on: August 14, 2023, 02:58:48 PM »

The county I live in is as red as it gets.

It's where people who are too corrupt to practice law end up.

Two of the things you posted stand out to me. So, I will comment on them and ignore the rest because most of it has been discussed to death on Getbig and elsewhere.

* Most rural counties in the U.S. are "as red as it gets". Oregon is no exception to this as you can see from the map I included.

* My cousin who is an upstanding attorney once said that some of the attorneys working at his firm, are looking to go into politics. He said this in a way that wasn't meant as a compliment. For these folks the law is a steppingstone to politics. Abraham Lincoln, Nixon, and more than half of the U.S. Presidents were lawyers before they were politicians. Attorneys sometimes make good money in that profession. How much someone can earn in politics depends on whether they are State of Federal lawmakers, (politicians) and which state it is.

Being a state lawmaker is a part-time job. Including per diem, Oregon lawmakers make $57,000 during 160-day regular sessions which last 160 days, and which happen every other year.  During 35-day short sessions, they only make about $38,000. Most don't give up their 'day jobs' as attorneys to be a politician.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #347 on: August 14, 2023, 03:48:50 PM »

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #348 on: August 14, 2023, 04:14:23 PM »
I wasn't slyly referring to you.

Ahh Ok 👍🏻 👊🏻

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #349 on: August 14, 2023, 05:01:08 PM »
The distraction thing is beyond hilarious. Trump is being buried in indictments,
Of course he is, how else would democrats steal the 2024 election?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!