Author Topic: Madonna had a Heroin Overdose?  (Read 7780 times)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: Madonna had a Heroin Overdose?
« Reply #100 on: July 13, 2023, 08:24:27 PM »
@Matt - Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions.  Great answers.  Good luck with everything. 

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: July 13, 2023, 10:32:16 PM »

As in...did Denzel Washington spill a massive load of Black sperm in her? Then that would be fine. Or Wiggs, say.

Please delete Mr Matt. You are borderline outing yourself here

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #102 on: July 13, 2023, 10:37:17 PM »
@Matt - Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions.  Great answers.  Good luck with everything.

To answer your most important question/implication:

YES, Madonna's vagina smells like fish.

Hotness or status doesn't prevent that. Yes, her clit is very fishy. This makes her very insecure.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #103 on: July 13, 2023, 10:38:19 PM »

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #104 on: July 13, 2023, 10:38:40 PM »
Heroin had a Madonna Overdose!
Q

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #105 on: July 13, 2023, 10:40:08 PM »

Q

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: July 14, 2023, 05:01:12 AM »

I literally pulled out after 80% was shot because of that. Also, I don't have puny Hershel Savage Jewish loads. I have massive Peter North loads. There's a time and a place for that...and I just didn't believe her when she told me it was OK.

This is all just speculation until Primemuscle confirms.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #107 on: July 14, 2023, 06:37:12 AM »
Madonna had a gorgeous face on the Who's that Girl video era.

Wooosshhhhhhhhh  be ye ke

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #108 on: July 14, 2023, 05:21:25 PM »
This is all just speculation until Primemuscle confirms.

If any Getbigger has a Facebook sock puppet account, I can send them my massive load video for confirmation.

Prime won't do this for me, out of spite.  :-\

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #109 on: July 14, 2023, 05:32:50 PM »
Madonna had a gorgeous face on the Who's that Girl video era.

She looks like a totally different person from that era [1987] compared to today. If not a totally different race [photos below].

I can't really say that she was my cup of tea [I would say a little, in the movie "Dick Tracy"]. But I do appreciate that no matter how high in status or how much of a sex symbol a woman is, that they are always insecure because their vaginas smell like FISH, and Madonna is an extreme example of this phenomenon.

Wooosshhhhhhhhh  be ye ke

LOL!!!!!!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #110 on: July 14, 2023, 06:38:54 PM »
If any Getbigger has a Facebook sock puppet account, I can send them my massive load video for confirmation.

Prime won't do this for me, out of spite.  :-\

This doesn't make me happy.  @Prime - It's time for you to be a team player. 

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: July 14, 2023, 06:50:05 PM »
I heard the Brazillian butt lift surgery has a 1 in 3,000 death rate. Literally dying in surgery. Very risky - presumably even riskier for a 60+ year-old woman [when she got it / sometime in the past couple of years].

In what bizarro world does this ass look anything other than ridiculous and putrid?

MADonna is truly a tragic and pathetic figure.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #112 on: July 14, 2023, 06:50:38 PM »
She was always ugly. Now, she's ugly...er

FTB.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: July 14, 2023, 06:53:00 PM »
To answer your most important question/implication:

YES, Madonna's vagina smells like fish.

Hotness or status doesn't prevent that. Yes, her clit is very fishy. This makes her very insecure.

Why, specifically, would a clitoris smell? It’s a teeny-tiny nub inside the clitoral hood, which is a small part of the greater vulva situation.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: July 14, 2023, 06:53:56 PM »
Heroin had a Madonna Overdose!

LOL!

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #115 on: July 14, 2023, 07:54:20 PM »
Couple of questions for you Matt.

1.  What is the status of this summers pussy pulling cycle?  Has Gustavo's untimely passing given you pause regarding your next endeavor?

2.  Given that Madonna has been penetrated, raw, by multiple persons of colour, would you consider eating her fishy slit still?  Also, do you have a statute of limitations so to speak on how long after a broad has been jizzed in before you'd consider eating the slit.  One last follow up.  Would that statute of limitations vary by ethnicity? 

Thanks for considering these questions.

Abraham G - why do you spell the word color like a Canadian?

Aren’t you a African American?

Or are you a Canadian pretending to be an American of color?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #116 on: July 14, 2023, 08:35:58 PM »
Abraham G - why do you spell the word color like a Canadian?

Aren’t you a African American?

Or are you a Canadian pretending to be an American of color?

Great questions.  Matt is Canadian so colour was for his benefit.  Chaos believes that I am a negro.  He isn't correct but don't tell him and ruin his fun.  I'm a white from suburban Detroit. 

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #117 on: July 14, 2023, 08:41:15 PM »
Great questions.  Matt is Canadian so colour was for his benefit.  Chaos believes that I am a negro.  He isn't correct but don't tell him and ruin his fun.  I'm a white from suburban Detroit.

Please…for the love of God, stop discussing jerkoff videos with the TITTY BOY.

Please.

Let TITTY BOY and Primehomosexual revel in the deviant perversity.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #118 on: July 14, 2023, 09:07:56 PM »
Please…for the love of God, stop discussing jerkoff videos with the TITTY BOY.

Please.

Let TITTY BOY and Primehomosexual revel in the deviant perversity.

I promise that I'll try.   

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #119 on: July 14, 2023, 10:40:21 PM »
In what bizarro world does this ass look anything other than ridiculous and putrid?

MADonna is truly a tragic and pathetic figure.

That question brings us back to this article:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pagesix.com/2020/04/18/insiders-madonna-wont-listen-to-anyone-about-her-disastrous-instagram/

It seems like some people close to her are gathering up the balls to tell her...but she's not listening.

She just can't come to terms with aging, and possibly with death, either. The plastic surgery suggests the former...and this weird video suggests the latter:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Nv7b55g8ZKfd/

^ Lmao...yeah, it's not like the average age of a Covid-19 death is 80 with cancer.

Lastly, IMO, her extensive plastic surgery worked for her until about age 50 [2008], but she was in the audience of the UFC 205: Alvarez vs. McGregor fight card, and that's when I was like "WOAH - PLASTIC SURGERY ABUSE!" [2016]

So sometime between 2008 and 2016, she should have stopped getting procedures done, save for the most absolute minor fillers...if that.

Also, Fortress, check out this video, which gives us a timeline of Madonna turning herself into the disaster she is today:

She was fine when she had a potbelly in Lucky Star.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #120 on: July 14, 2023, 10:52:39 PM »
Again, it was UFC 205 in 2016 when I noticed how much she had abused plastic surgery, the results of which were undeniable at that point:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3931270/Madonna-leads-celebs-packed-Madison-Square-Garden-UFC-205.html

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #121 on: July 14, 2023, 11:00:05 PM »
Why, specifically, would a clitoris smell? It’s a teeny-tiny nub inside the clitoral hood, which is a small part of the greater vulva situation.

LOL!

Fair enough...I deserve to be called out on that.

But I believe it's fair to say that although Madonna's clit may be the size of a garden pea...it does NOT smell like one.

Case in point: Jose Canseco was invited to Madonna's place, and fled the scene when she basically attempted to rape him.

However, I believe the foul scent emanating from her clitoris was the real reason he fled. I have zero evidence of this.

Love that scent.

Canseco outlines the rape somewhere in this 2021 video:

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #122 on: July 14, 2023, 11:14:15 PM »
This doesn't make me happy.  @Prime - It's time for you to be a team player.

I think it may be time for me to take screenshots of it, and post it on Getbig's 18+ board.

It's very impressive.

Is there an X-rated version of YouTube where I can post it?

It's just my dick and hand. Although I'd say it's obviously me...there is a fair bit of plausible deniability there.

Also, AbrahamG: do you use gear? I'm just asking because I'm 1,250mg into my first injectable gear cycle in 17 years [500mg Sustanon weekly], but am having apprehensions due to under-eating. Also...just sort of general health concerns.

It's a lot milder than Anadrol, which is what I wanted, but I still have some concerns.

That's cool of you.

I believe Blacks in Louisiana [like G_Thang] may spell it "colour". Do American Blacks spell it that way too?

I can see Louisiana Blacks [Creoles] doing that.

I thought it may have derived from British English. Technically, it is "couleur" in French.

I assume some of Getbig's Londoners spell it "colour" also.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #123 on: July 15, 2023, 12:58:39 AM »
I think it may be time for me to take screenshots of it, and post it on Getbig's 18+ board.

It's very impressive.

Is there an X-rated version of YouTube where I can post it?

It's just my dick and hand. Although I'd say it's obviously me...there is a fair bit of plausible deniability there.

Also, AbrahamG: do you use gear? I'm just asking because I'm 1,250mg into my first injectable gear cycle in 17 years [500mg Sustanon weekly], but am having apprehensions due to under-eating. Also...just sort of general health concerns.

It's a lot milder than Anadrol, which is what I wanted, but I still have some concerns.

That's cool of you.

I believe Blacks in Louisiana [like G_Thang] may spell it "colour". Do American Blacks spell it that way too?

I can see Louisiana Blacks [Creoles] doing that.

I thought it may have derived from British English. Technically, it is "couleur" in French.

I assume some of Getbig's Londoners spell it "colour" also.

My gear days are over Matt.  Even TRT doses.  Currently, I'm using enclomiphene citrate as a form of hormone replacement.  Must say that I'm loving it so far.  It's tripled my total test score from a pathetic 150 to 487.  I'm comfortable now and hopefully can continue down this road without issues.  Time will tell.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: July 15, 2023, 01:00:45 AM »
Again, it was UFC 205 in 2016 when I noticed how much she had abused plastic surgery, the results of which were undeniable at that point:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3931270/Madonna-leads-celebs-packed-Madison-Square-Garden-UFC-205.html
Her hands look 100 years old.