Author Topic: Robert De Niro's 19-year-old grandson died after being sold fentanyl-laced pills  (Read 3866 times)

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
I know enough about him and his filthy ways to say without hesitation I hope he dies and dies soon.  His heart and soul are anathema to all that is good and American. 

He is long since given over to a reprobate mindset.  I know exactly where he will wind up when the death rattle sounds over his already rotting corpse.

Forgive me for being too soft for a.moment there.
~

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Forgive me for being too soft for a.moment there.

Please believe me when I say that it is fine to think otherwise than I.  De Niro is filth made flesh and drug addicts are scum.  My youngest brother was a Meth addict and I put him in jail without hesitation as he had threatened our beloved mother. 

Years later and clean of any drugs he took  his own life.  He could have done what many cowards do and take innocent life in the manner of those that cannot take their own so that Law ENFORCEment takes them out but he did not. 

I have no pity for drug addicts or these cucks who would end Civilization with their vile was.  Both are weak and without morals but again, you are free to choose how you think.  Be well, sir!

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
Please believe me when I say that it is fine to think otherwise than I.  De Niro is filth made flesh and drug addicts are scum.  My youngest brother was a Meth addict and I put him in jail without hesitation as he had threatened our beloved mother. 

Years later and clean of any drugs he took  his own life.  He could have done what many cowards do and take innocent life in the manner of those that cannot take their own so that Law ENFORCEment takes them out but he did not. 

I have no pity for drug addicts or these cucks who would end Civilization with their vile was.  Both are weak and without morals but again, you are free to choose how you think.  Be well, sir!

Likewise good sir. Keep fighting the good fight.
~

Dokey111

• Getbig V
I don't know if it's true but some say smokers have been told how hard it is to quit so much that many don't even try and many would in fact find it wasn't actually that hard. People are self sabotaging even before they try. I've known several people who claimed it wasn't hard at all even after decades of smoking.

Some have cravings decades after but what is also common is ex-smokers saying how disgusting smoking is, how disgusting it smells, everything is bad about it, they really really hate it. Other ex-smokers still take a cig when offered if drunk. Probably your mind/brain wants to drive dopamine even higher.

Truth.  It isn't that hard.  Like quitting alcohol, it's no where near as bad as you fear.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Bob's Grandson still dead??