Author Topic: SCN  (Read 111626 times)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Re: SCN
« Reply #1950 on: July 31, 2023, 05:24:08 AM »
Right since my real weight is 170lbs according to getbig math I have 66lbs of food in my digestive system. Luckily I am going on a forced fast the next few days. I imagine my appetite will be down after they cut open my stomach and feed me medicine.

Brian, being that you're a mensa level individual...perhaps you can explain how fluid retention works to the common person on here.  Explain how much that fluid weighs.  Explain to us dumb fucks how long it actually takes for the body build ACTUAL muscle tissue.

We're patiently waiting

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1951 on: July 31, 2023, 05:31:46 AM »
Right since my real weight is 170lbs according to getbig math I have 66lbs of food in my digestive system. Luckily I am going on a forced fast the next few days. I imagine my appetite will be down after they cut open my stomach and feed me medicine.

You should pay Never1Ashow to accompany you to the hospital for the surgery since he is far more up to date on your health status and situation and you appear to be. 

Just saying. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1952 on: July 31, 2023, 06:06:39 AM »
Brian, being that you're a mensa level individual...perhaps you can explain how fluid retention works to the common person on here.  Explain how much that fluid weighs.  Explain to us dumb fucks how long it actually takes for the body build ACTUAL muscle tissue.

We're patiently waiting

I understand fluid retention and I also understand dehydration your weight will go up and down due to both however if your peaks are higher than previous peaks and your valleys are higher than previous valleys you are in fact gaining solid weight. I can’t just drink and retain 20lbs of fluid in a day it doesn’t work that way. My strength is up and my weight is up I am making real progress. Of course getting ready for a real setback but that’s the point progress is not a straight line. It may happen in spurts but it is from consistent effort.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1953 on: July 31, 2023, 06:08:46 AM »
I understand fluid retention and I also understand dehydration your weight will go up and down due to both however if your peaks are higher than previous peaks and your valleys are higher than previous valleys you are in fact gaining solid weight. I can’t just drink and retain 20lbs of fluid in a day it doesn’t work that way. My strength is up and my weight is up I am making real progress. Of course getting ready for a real setback but that’s the point progress is not a straight line. It may happen in spurts but it is from consistent effort.

Are you seeking therapy for dealing with the mental aspects of not being able to train for such a long period of time ?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1954 on: July 31, 2023, 06:09:32 AM »
9am in the waiting room haven’t been allowed to eat today and I am starving fuck a saline drip I need a biscuit and gravy drip

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #1955 on: July 31, 2023, 06:10:23 AM »
9am in the waiting room haven’t been allowed to eat today and I am starving fuck a saline drip I need a biscuit and gravy drip

Good luck with the surgery Hankins.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1956 on: July 31, 2023, 06:11:35 AM »

The anesthesiologist obviously has you on heavy morphine or oxy.   If you are 236 filled up with sausage no way you are starving.    It’s
Your mind playing tricks on you.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1957 on: July 31, 2023, 06:12:23 AM »
Are you seeking therapy for dealing with the mental aspects of not being able to train for such a long period of time ?

Tendons and ligaments will recover going to keep calories high and let body heal and rest hopefully the lifting I have done the last year is enough stimuli that the body will continue to grow a few more weeks even without further training. You don’t grow when you train you grow when you rest when I take a break and do nothing for a week after training hard for weeks is when I grow

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1958 on: July 31, 2023, 06:13:54 AM »
The anesthesiologist obviously has you on heavy morphine or oxy.   If you are 236 filled up with sausage no way you are starving.    It’s
Your mind playing tricks on you.

I haven’t eaten today no food after midnight last night haven’t seen dr yet in waiting room starving

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #1959 on: July 31, 2023, 06:27:08 AM »

That doesn't explain anything...come on Brian....show us your knowledge, be specific (i.e. sodium/potassium pump, the hydrophilic properties of carbohydrates, etc)...not just random thoughts.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #1960 on: July 31, 2023, 06:36:00 AM »

That's a lot of sh*t.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #1961 on: July 31, 2023, 06:37:40 AM »
Tendons and ligaments will recover going to keep calories high and let body heal and rest hopefully the lifting I have done the last year is enough stimuli that the body will continue to grow a few more weeks even without further training. You don’t grow when you train you grow when you rest when I take a break and do nothing for a week after training hard for weeks is when I grow

Cartoon dog land.  He really should have told his doctors about his drug use, it places him at great risk on the operating table.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #1962 on: July 31, 2023, 06:39:46 AM »

No progress in 25 years of heavy steroid use.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #1963 on: July 31, 2023, 06:41:33 AM »
Good luck with the surgery, Bhanky.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1964 on: July 31, 2023, 06:41:53 AM »

Brian, you have been 225 for the last 20 years

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1965 on: July 31, 2023, 06:43:42 AM »

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1966 on: July 31, 2023, 06:44:38 AM »

Cartoon dog land.  He really should have told his doctors about his drug use, it places him at great risk on the operating table.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1967 on: July 31, 2023, 06:45:03 AM »
I mean it is pretty obvious what happened. I trained really hard for the meet which put me in a recovery deficit and hurt my appetite then I rested more after the meet and after some heavy lifting which caused me to blow up. I am honestly kind of shocked how big I am right now but if I am here now I will be here again.

More lies,

you said you were sick and had sunburn.

never once mentioned hard training.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1968 on: July 31, 2023, 06:45:20 AM »
Is em bed side with you just in case all goes south and you have to say last goodbyes ?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1969 on: July 31, 2023, 06:46:35 AM »
Is em bed side with you just in case all goes south and you have to say last goodbyes Good riddance?

fixed

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1970 on: July 31, 2023, 06:46:43 AM »

The doctors will load him up with pain killers for recovery and this will cause him to backslide.

He had a drug issues in the past and had court ordered drug counselling to attend.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #1971 on: July 31, 2023, 06:48:44 AM »
The doctors will load him up with pain killers for recovery and this will cause him to backslide.

He had a drug issues in the past and had court ordered drug counselling to attend.

Bhanky's lawyer probably told him to blame his woman beating on a drug problem so he got out of jail by doing rehab stuff.

All bs and smart lawyering.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1972 on: July 31, 2023, 06:50:02 AM »
Post surgery

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1973 on: July 31, 2023, 06:58:13 AM »
I understand fluid retention and I also understand dehydration your weight will go up and down due to both however if your peaks are higher than previous peaks and your valleys are higher than previous valleys you are in fact gaining solid weight.
Wrong cockmunch,it simply means that you ate and drank like a fucking glutton when you weigh more...your solid weight will be flushed down the toilet just as your dumb fucking ass should be.

IMBECILIC DICKHEAD OF PEACE

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1974 on: July 31, 2023, 07:07:26 AM »
Is em bed side with you just in case all goes south and you have to say last goodbyes ?
  I heard RobcGuns will be there ready to hold his hand...or more.