Author Topic: SCN  (Read 112281 times)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Re: SCN
« Reply #2375 on: August 02, 2023, 02:59:23 PM »
You guys are just making up lies and harassing people instead of waiting for an official statement and regardless I have already posted the video of the lift it was white lighted you can see the plates not sure what trickery you think you are missing. I curled 75 kilo in contest at 242lbs the listed record at 242lbs in my age group was 70 kilo not rocket science I broke the listed record by 5 kilo simple fact. Nothing anyone says or does later changes that. I made very simple true statements and you idiots spend page after page calling me a liar and making up nonsense despite me posting the evidence in a godamn video.   But keep harassing people and trying to start drama that doesn’t exist. Meanwhile you can tell they don’t update the info often and have other things to do. But you keep harassing them hoping they will think I put you up to it and kick me out well even if you get your way it still doesn’t change anything I curled 75 kilo it was white lighted and it’s on video.

Oh….so now you say you broke the “listed record.”

So you have gone from world record, to organization record, to federation record, to age group record, and now to listed record.

Fucking liar.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2376 on: August 02, 2023, 02:59:49 PM »
seems my contact in SCN is as cagey as Brian with the answers

Hi ***** did you compete against Brian Hankins in the meet on the 15th July? Brian set a Strict Curl WR in the 242 class?

answer
yes he was there a very nice man

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #2377 on: August 02, 2023, 03:07:09 PM »
Oh….so now you say you broke the “listed record.”

So you have gone from world record, to organization record, to federation record, to age group record, and now to listed record.

Fucking liar.

It’s the listed age group world record for the organization and I broke it by 5 kilo again very simple concept you just want to argue for no reason

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2378 on: August 02, 2023, 03:08:16 PM »
You guys are just making up lies and harassing people instead of waiting for an official statement and regardless I have already posted the video of the lift it was white lighted you can see the plates not sure what trickery you think you are missing. I curled 75 kilo in contest at 242lbs the listed record at 242lbs in my age group was 70 kilo not rocket science I broke the listed record by 5 kilo simple fact. Nothing anyone says or does later changes that. I made very simple true statements and you idiots spend page after page calling me a liar and making up nonsense despite me posting the evidence in a godamn video.   But keep harassing people and trying to start drama that doesn’t exist. Meanwhile you can tell they don’t update the info often and have other things to do. But you keep harassing them hoping they will think I put you up to it and kick me out well even if you get your way it still doesn’t change anything I curled 75 kilo it was white lighted and it’s on video.
they updated Coops record two days after the event...

Oh, and you are out all right  ;)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #2379 on: August 02, 2023, 03:08:55 PM »
It’s the listed age group world record for the organization and I broke it by 5 kilo again very simple concept you just want to argue for no reason

There is no world record for the organization.

There is one world record.

And you don’t hold it.

You’re a fucking chronic, psychopathic liar.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #2380 on: August 02, 2023, 03:10:48 PM »
There is no world record for the organization.

There is one world record.

And you don’t hold it.

You’re a fucking chronic, psychopathic liar.

Amen!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2381 on: August 02, 2023, 03:19:56 PM »
these guys are a fucking joke

actual WR is 114kgs
https://barbend.com/nizami-tagiev-strict-curls-114-kilograms/#:~:text=Tagiev%20now%20co%2Dholds%20the,Leroy%20%22The%20Machine%22%20Walker.&text=Nizami%20Tagiev%20—%20also%20known%20as,by%20Leroy%20Walker%20in%202021.

These guys should be shut down

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2382 on: August 02, 2023, 03:24:00 PM »

Hi ***** did you compete against Brian Hankins in the meet on the 15th July? Brian set a Strict Curl WR in the 242 class?

answer

and all the posts have been deleted

There you have it

Brian has found a home, a nest of lying self serving bullshitters

I will now spend some time exposing SCN as the shiesters they are

one more try

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2383 on: August 02, 2023, 03:34:47 PM »

answer

This thread delivers.    In spades.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #2384 on: August 02, 2023, 03:37:11 PM »
So you’re saying I got a chance with her?
:D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2385 on: August 02, 2023, 03:41:44 PM »
M-I-C....See ya real soon.....K-E-Y........Why,because we like you.

M-O-U-S-E

^^^^What SCN thinks of Hanky !  :D

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #2386 on: August 02, 2023, 03:47:18 PM »
:D

I would pack that scrawny little scarecrow like a musket.

And take her out for a nice seafood dinner and call her Dorothy.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2387 on: August 02, 2023, 03:48:18 PM »
I would pack that scrawny little scarecrow like a musket.

And take her out for a nice seafood dinner and call her Dorothy.
Dude !!  LOL  ;D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #2388 on: August 02, 2023, 03:50:41 PM »
they updated Coops record two days after the event...

Oh, and you are out all right  ;)

and also two other people who set world records at the same event

but skipped bhanks for some reason

hmm

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2389 on: August 02, 2023, 03:53:49 PM »
Oops - sorry - you're right

Here's the original original as requested

Respect digging up the true original.

This picture and the one showing their review process are solid gold.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #2390 on: August 02, 2023, 03:54:32 PM »
Dude !!  LOL  ;D

Dorothy Mantooth is a saint…

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2391 on: August 02, 2023, 04:08:05 PM »

You’re dumb.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #2392 on: August 02, 2023, 04:09:41 PM »
these guys are a fucking joke

actual WR is 114kgs
https://barbend.com/nizami-tagiev-strict-curls-114-kilograms/#:~:text=Tagiev%20now%20co%2Dholds%20the,Leroy%20%22The%20Machine%22%20Walker.&text=Nizami%20Tagiev%20—%20also%20known%20as,by%20Leroy%20Walker%20in%202021.

These guys should be shut down

You are so stupid first off notice it says 100% Raw World Record. 100% Raw is not Strict Curl Nation it is a fully tested Federation. They do in fact list Jo 98 kilo as the 100% Raw World Record.

https://rawpowerlifting.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/07/World-Mens-Curl-Records.pdf

The heaviest Joe has curled under SCN rules is 96 kilo which is listed as the Open World Record for SCN. Joe is a fully tested athlete.

https://www.strictcurlnation.com/_files/ugd/1a2a42_acde6b5e31214a60a02bce20d162e29a.pdf

Walker however did curl 226lbs at the Arnold classic under SCN however as an untested athlete. That is why they have 2 listings for the Open record.

Congrats you are now an expert on Curling a sport you say doesn't exist you are now the foremost expert on rules and regulations of multiple curling federations.

Just fyi different organizations also use different bars and have different rules which is why not all records are comparable. 100 Raw does use the same bar as SCN so they do compare. But there are tested and untested records in powerlifting that is how it works.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2393 on: August 02, 2023, 04:25:13 PM »

Bianca  - Pencil neck - why doesn’t your 19inch neck never
look remotely Close to resembling this ??

And how many in your class ?
And how many fights at school was it ?
And how many site injections ?
And how often do you use DNP ?
And why does Tyson have bigger thighs & arms than you ?

19 inch neck

20 inch neck

same weight and weight and Tyson had way bigger legs than Hankins

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #2394 on: August 02, 2023, 04:27:38 PM »
Iron Mike is shorter than Adamantium Brian so that is probably why

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2395 on: August 02, 2023, 04:31:41 PM »
Iron Mike is shorter than Adamantium Brian so that is probably why

Exact Same heights 5ft 10.756432179849258999999 recurring

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2396 on: August 02, 2023, 04:36:11 PM »

But it’s under review?

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #2397 on: August 02, 2023, 04:49:15 PM »
Wouldn't the fact Brian isn't over 242lbs be a factor the lift not being allowed, he was in the wrong category.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #2398 on: August 02, 2023, 04:49:28 PM »

SCN records were updated the day after the event. Somehow your "world record" does not appear there but other people's records do show up.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2399 on: August 02, 2023, 05:00:47 PM »
SCN records were updated the day after the event. Somehow your "world record" does not appear there but other people's records do show up.

Lol the pathological liar gets busted again.