Author Topic: SCN  (Read 112426 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: SCN
« Reply #3075 on: August 08, 2023, 07:39:58 AM »
Really?  Think he’s still harboring ideas of the Arnold?  Cmon, no he can’t be still thinking he can show up at this point?  He still has to qualify also. I think his above mention of Charlotte is an implicit admission he’s abandoned qualifying and the Arnold.

ha ha ha ha - the drywall contractor must be raking it in lately at the Hanky Mansion.   

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3076 on: August 08, 2023, 07:41:16 AM »
Really?  Think he’s still harboring ideas of the Arnold?  Cmon, no he can’t be still thinking he can show up at this point?  He still has to qualify also. I think his above mention of Charlotte is an implicit admission he’s abandoned qualifying and the Arnold.
he has to lift 180 to even qualify for the Arnold
Even if he scrapes 180 he will get destroyed in the show and we all know he wont even turn up knowing thats going to happen

Im trying to get on the Universe stage this year, I am under no illusions about winning, I will be lucky to get top six but Im doing it because its the Universe, the most known bodybuiling show in the world, far more peopel know what Mr Universe is than Mr Olympia

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3077 on: August 08, 2023, 07:42:16 AM »
This is official?  Can you re-link to the post that confirmed this?

I wrote it and he hasnt denied it...

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3078 on: August 08, 2023, 07:44:19 AM »
I curled 75 kilo in competition I am happy with that for now. Bhank is bigger than SCN I will be just fine whether they write it down on their website or not doesn’t change a thing I still did it and I will curl more next time.

The bigger question is how does my hernia heal and will I be ready for the Charlotte Pro Am next March and at what weight class or will I just be doing curl contest. Can I recover my form and surpass it after surgery not sure but guaranteed I will be training and doing something. Right now I am resting and recovering but the  still burns strong  I will rep 315 sometime next year and once again surpass previous squat and curl numbers but for now just healing up

They still gave you credit for your lift on their website, I will give you that, but I personally wouldn’t have as I think you cheated in multiple ways.

The strict curling dream is over unless you can find an untested federation that will allow you to take your head etc off the pad.

I noticed you never explained how you got the whiplash.

Is that fake or did you crash in your racing days?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #3079 on: August 08, 2023, 07:44:45 AM »
I wrote it and he hasnt denied it...

I will have Hulkotron get to the bottom this for the official statement

Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3080 on: August 08, 2023, 07:45:36 AM »
They still gave you credit for your lift on their website, I will give you that, but I personally wouldn’t have as I think you cheated to multiple ways.

The strict curling dream is over unless you can find an untested federation that will allow you to take your head etc off the pad.

Is that fake or did you crash in your racing days?

Is whiplash on the list of ailments? 

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3081 on: August 08, 2023, 07:47:56 AM »

He was out with Em and she said "that looks like Josh over there"

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3082 on: August 08, 2023, 07:51:26 AM »
Is whiplash on the list of ailments?

No, we will wait to see if he says how it happened.

If he doesn’t say we will notate that he won’t admit it out of embarrassment and that it is probably associated with race car driving.

Maybe the dent in his head isn’t from Clegg?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3083 on: August 08, 2023, 09:00:06 AM »
I curled 75 kilo in competition I am happy with that for now. Bhank is bigger than SCN I will be just fine whether they write it down on their website or not doesn’t change a thing I still did it and I will curl more next time.

The bigger question is how does my hernia heal and will I be ready for the Charlotte Pro Am next March and at what weight class or will I just be doing curl contest. Can I recover my form and surpass it after surgery not sure but guaranteed I will be training and doing something. Right now I am resting and recovering but the 🔥 still burns strong 💪 I will rep 315 sometime next year and once again surpass previous squat and curl numbers but for now just healing up

Fool us once, shame on you
Fool us twice shame on us

No ones coming along for the ride with you again Brian

Fuck you and good riddance.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3084 on: August 08, 2023, 09:00:53 AM »
Brian got hydrostatical tested in 22 weeks and a week on holiday in Turkey last week

I've lost 38lb of fat and put on 18lb of lean tissue

So better than you in 22 weeks compared to your abuse for 22 years

I've taken 8 inches offy waist chest is a touch over 50
I've got 8 weeks left on the course too
I'm doing well Brian

You are a failure

damn, nice work brother

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3085 on: August 08, 2023, 09:02:48 AM »
Brian got hydrostatical tested in 22 weeks and a week on holiday in Turkey last week

I've lost 38lb of fat and put on 18lb of lean tissue

So better than you in 22 weeks compared to your abuse for 22 years

I've taken 8 inches offy waist chest is a touch over 50
I've got 8 weeks left on the course too
I'm doing well Brian

You are a failure
Let me know when you are back pal, we can meet up at Nathans

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3086 on: August 08, 2023, 09:04:29 AM »
This might be the low of of the low so far w Hanky Panky presence on GB.  Totally destroyed on every level. 

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3087 on: August 08, 2023, 09:08:32 AM »

The bigger question is how does my hernia heal and will I be ready for the Charlotte Pro Am next March and at what weight class or will I just be doing curl contest. Can I recover my form and surpass it after surgery not sure but guaranteed I will be training and doing something. Right now I am resting and recovering but the 🔥 still burns strong 💪 I will rep 315 sometime next year and once again surpass previous squat and curl numbers but for now just healing up

BHANKS, I must admit that I have been depressed the last few days--I believed in you. This is a fall from Grace. I dont know what to make of all this or how to respond.

Do you think you will come back better than ever?
X

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #3088 on: August 08, 2023, 09:12:03 AM »
BHANKS, I must admit that I have been depressed the last few days--I believed in you. This is a fall from Grace. I dont know what to make of all this or how to respond.

We still do not have official word if he was kicked out.

Hulkotron is monitoring vendor payments to the DOD to ensure national security is not at risk for unpaid battleship invoices.  If he notices a delay, it could be an indication of his SCN status.
Y

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #3089 on: August 08, 2023, 09:22:24 AM »
Hanky if you leave SCN can you and Coop still be curlfriends?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #3090 on: August 08, 2023, 09:27:27 AM »

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #3091 on: August 08, 2023, 09:29:02 AM »

FUCK OFF, QUITTER.

ALL DRUGS.

ALL BULLSHIT.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3092 on: August 08, 2023, 09:30:11 AM »
We still do not have official word if he was kicked out.

Hulkotron is monitoring vendor payments to the DOD to ensure national security is not at risk for unpaid battleship invoices.  If he notices a delay, it could be an indication of his SCN status.

All I know is that BHANKS will rise from the ashes like a Phoenix and shut down the haters.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3093 on: August 08, 2023, 09:30:47 AM »

LMAO, too funny!

We must hold the hope that BHANKS will come back with more lies truths to dazzle us with!
X

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3094 on: August 08, 2023, 09:30:52 AM »
Hanky if you leave SCN can you and Coop still be curlfriends?

That friendship is over
Also Waylan who he had the photo with will be fucking him off as he is an avid lifetime natural and so will the lovely lady who arranged the meet he competed in attended

Brian is now all alone again after he went through his NPD ritual of idealise, devalue and discard.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3095 on: August 08, 2023, 09:31:26 AM »
Going forward - its Bhank Curl Nation - he is in talks w his lawyers to take over the organization and grow it beyond all anyone thought possible.   

F Coop!   Coop is small town - Bhanks is NATIONWIDE! 

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #3096 on: August 08, 2023, 09:33:00 AM »
All I know is that BHANKS will rise from the ashes like a Phoenix and shut down the haters.

Brian Wood Hankins, twenty five years of continuous illegal PED abuse and he still looks worse than Matt “TITTY BOY” Canning.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3097 on: August 08, 2023, 09:33:45 AM »
Brian is like a guy on the highboard about to dive telling everyone it will be the best dive.
He waits and waits until everyone gets bored and starts to leave ,then shouts, "Dont go, Im going to do it now"
The people wait and the cycle continues until the people eventually say "break your fucking neck you twat"

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #3098 on: August 08, 2023, 09:35:15 AM »
Going forward - its Bhank Curl Nation - he is in talks w his lawyers to take over the organization and grow it beyond all anyone thought possible.   

F Coop!   Coop is small town - Bhanks is NATIONWIDE!

Brian Wood Hankins Curling School for High School Wrestlers Who Get Beat Up Everyday.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3099 on: August 08, 2023, 09:39:22 AM »
Brian Wood Hankins Curling School for High School Wrestlers Who Get Beat Up Everyday.

Hankins is going to get the Arnold, SCN, Olympia, NPC, etc all under his Umbrella of BCN!   The haters don't know who they F'd with! 

Soon when his awesome YT channel takes off like he said he would be making millions off of, its all over for the haters on GB. 

:D