Author Topic: andre the giant  (Read 3506 times)

themetalgod

• Getbig II
andre the giant
« on: April 28, 2006, 12:15:14 PM »
this is an article by terry todd about andre do you think he would manhandle most of todays superheavyweight powerlifters

http://www.puroresu.com/wrestlers/andre/andresi.html

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
Re: andre the giant
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2006, 09:27:31 AM »
Wrestlings all fake, i bet this guy didnt even exist, he was probably a hologram or something.

kimo

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2007, 07:43:16 AM »
andre never lifted weights so his strength his not easy to judge . giants never squats with barbells how much could hulk hogan handle with weights for instance

John O

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2007, 04:52:37 PM »
I remember watching a show about him in the Bio channel they told a story about him chasing after 2 guys you gave him some crap in a bar, they ran to there car and Andre turned it over. True or not.. I don't know.
Masters- 50-54
148#

kimo

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2007, 06:16:43 AM »
i heard this story too . but again do these giants evr squatted or deadlifted with barbell

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2007, 12:25:31 PM »
From all accounts I’ve read and heard, Andre’s assistant has said that the giant had some workout equipment at his ranch in NC, but never used it.

Most other Andre stories I’ve encountered come from Bobby Heenan.
These include highlights of Andre shitting in the bathtubs in Japanese hotels because he couldn’t fit properly in the small bathrooms, as well as farting in crowded elevators.

Sheik Adnan Al-Kaissie once passed by Andre’s room while he was being “romantic” with a very tiny, petite young lady. The curtain was wide open. “Sheik” later said it looked like a lion raping a rabbit.

Andre loved his wine and was often tanked – even in the ring. If he was scheduled for a battle royal and wasn’t getting along with a particular promoter, he would frequently eliminate himself by throwing his body over the top rope; just to piss of the booker or whoever was in charge.