Author Topic: Question for Jay Cutler...........  (Read 22186 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Question for Jay Cutler...........
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2006, 01:26:08 PM »
Ronnie is going down. No doubts about it. Jay will finally become Mr. O.

We gotta get some wagers going.  I'd put 100 on Ronnie repeating.  The sport is just too rigged.

thisiskeith12

« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2006, 01:33:30 PM »
We gotta get some wagers going.  I'd put 100 on Ronnie repeating.  The sport is just too rigged.

I'll put $100 on Jay winning. Are you up for it?

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2006, 01:35:29 PM »
I agree with sarcasm on some points, his legs went down a little in size (or maybe he got every else too big?) but the improvements on his back where incredible...the one year off thing preparing just for the O for sure paid off...
 Just some good criticism i think, one of the best features of Jay i think was always the abs (the shape and the  flat stomach). While his abs are still very good and years ahead of Ronnie, his waist got a little bigger, and his stomack (while defined) are not so flat as before....
 I think he should get back to before on this part (like his 2001 and 2003 forms for instance) while maintaining the rest, if thats possible...
 He´s not the king of aesthetics, but his wide-as-a-house shoulders give a good V frame to his body still, and he dont have (if have) any big flaw in his physique. Its easy to see that people only tell that his back is 'weak' when comparing to THE best back actually (of the actual Mr. O).
 And besides this, while he has a completely great physique, he also has stand-out parts(legs, calves, shoulders), wich put him in advantage with guys like Cormier (wich dont have any stand-out parts...)
!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2006, 01:38:14 PM »
Jay once said he doesn't do squats anymore because it makes his leggs grow too hard.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2006, 01:40:56 PM »
I'll put $100 on Jay winning. Are you up for it?

So you get $100 if Jay wins, and I win $100 if ANYONE else besides Jay wins?

thisiskeith12

« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2006, 01:47:49 PM »
So you get $100 if Jay wins, and I win $100 if ANYONE else besides Jay wins?

I thought you were betting on Ronnie. I uphold my bets too, I lost $100 because the Bills didn't make the playoffs when I guaranteed it in July of last year.

RHINO290

« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2006, 01:50:10 PM »
i was leafing through the 05 Olympia issue of Flex and was struck by the dramatic improvements you made in back thickness, do you credit any one movement for the improvement or just all the free weight rowing movements you did in 05?

Translation, "Jay, I love you" "will you fuck me in the ass?"

Hey sarcasm, I know Jay pretty well, want me to put in the good word for you?

gotcha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2006, 01:51:51 PM »
He had the size but he definitely didn't have the separation or detail. Consult your local Yellow Pages to find an optometrist.

This is rich with irony coming from the toolbag that sang the praises of Chick after the Masters.

thisiskeith12

« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2006, 01:52:54 PM »
This is rich with irony coming from the toolbag that sang the praises of Chick after the Masters.

Good thing he won the show!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2006, 01:54:48 PM »
What's up with the gay stuff "rhino", do you want to tell us something?

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2006, 01:57:57 PM »
Good thing he won the show!

Yes, especially considering Chick lacked in detail and seperation, the two things LuciusFox says Cutler is missing. LOL

He rides the tail of Chick yet puts down Cutler, the undisputed second best bodybuilder on the planet.

What a tool.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2006, 04:19:45 PM »
Yes, especially considering Chick lacked in detail and seperation, the two things LuciusFox says Cutler is missing. LOL

He rides the tail of Chick yet puts down Cutler, the undisputed second best bodybuilder on the planet.

What a tool.

Chick was  separated at the Masters and was the clear winner. I think Cutler is awesome, he just doesn't have Ronnie's detail and separation. I don't see how people think he does.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2006, 04:20:54 PM »
Translation, "Jay, I love you" "will you f**k me in the ass?"

Hey sarcasm, I know Jay pretty well, want me to put in the good word for you?

gotcha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dude, I have fucking had it with you.

Why don't you be a man, and say this shit to my face?

If you had any balls you would, but you won't because you are a pussey, hiding behind a computer screen.

You had better pray, I mean pray, I never find out who you are, I will tear you to pieces.

Now print that f**k-face.
hahahahaha, so easy.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

SPINZ

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: April 28, 2006, 05:02:36 PM »
Did anyone ever ansewer the question?? Probably more reverse grip barbell rows.....or shit tons of slin and growth....stupid ass bbbbiiiaatttccchhhhsssss ssssss :-*

NCNPC29

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: April 28, 2006, 05:37:39 PM »
I'm definitely interested to hear Jays answer too. In his new video One step closer he says that he pretty much eliminated machine work and stuck to free weights going into the 05 season. He also said he was deadlifting every other time he trained back. He did make tremendous improvements in his arms and back. Watching that video you can really see what a freaking machine he is and how disciplined he is from day to day.

BallzDeep69

« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2006, 05:48:10 PM »
Seriously, Jay isn't even close to Ronnie. I saw the 2005 Olympia on INHD, and was blown away by how much bigger Ronnie is than everyone else. He makes huge guys like Jay Cutler and Branch Warren look small and underdeveloped. Ronnie's legs, back, chest, and arms look twice as big as Cutler's. He also has the most insane vascularity I've ever seen on a bodybuilder. It is truly a freaky sight to behold.

Cutler's frame can only hold so much mass. He looked much better around 220 lb. His waist is just too wide and blocky these days. Ronnie may have a gut, but he still has a relatively narrow waist and freakishly wide/thick lats. Ronnie's lats just hang off the side of his back.

True that...

Like Ronnie says, you gotta be smokin crack to think that Jay is anywhere near Ronnie in terms of total body muscularity, thickness, vascularity, and here's a big one: CONDITIONING.  I mean come on it's pretty sad that in this day and age Jay STILL can't come in with striated glutes, cause if he did, he would sacrafice alot of his trademark fullness, something that Ronnie brings more of even with his superior conditioning. 

Yeah, yeah Jay spent a year doing a bunch of rows and actually did get his back a little thicker, but so fucken what?  He lost a little width in the process from neglecting wide pulldowns, and it's still going to be several years before (and that is if he genetics can handle it) just his back alone will be able to compete with Ron's back in 05'.  Then imagine how much better Ronnie's back will be by then!? :o

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #41 on: April 28, 2006, 05:59:19 PM »
Jay once said he doesn't do squats anymore because it makes his leggs grow too hard.

Maybe it's time for Jay to do it since his upper body dwarfs his legs
I am a mini beast

CAPTAIN MARVEL

• Getbig II
  • The World's Mightiest Mortal
« Reply #42 on: April 28, 2006, 10:04:55 PM »
Jay KILLS Ronald in the BDB now. Change is a good thing fellas
SHAZAM!

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #43 on: April 28, 2006, 10:13:46 PM »
ronnies gut looks horrible jay might have a wide waiste but at least it doesnt look like he's carrying a baby

Bast175

« Reply #44 on: April 28, 2006, 10:15:33 PM »
ronnies gut looks horrible jay might have a wide waiste but at least it doesnt look like he's carrying a baby

they both have distended stomachs.  Jay just does a better job of keeping it flexed in.

thisiskeith12

« Reply #45 on: April 28, 2006, 10:26:08 PM »
they both have distended stomachs.  Jay just does a better job of keeping it flexed in.

That's because the Lord blessed him with a better torso, he's not just holding it in.

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #46 on: April 28, 2006, 10:28:38 PM »
the lord also blessed them with Gh

Bast175

« Reply #47 on: April 28, 2006, 11:56:39 PM »
The lord didn't didn't bless you guys at all.   :D

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #48 on: April 29, 2006, 12:01:44 AM »
Ronnie has no calves and abs, and ronnie got a GuT
TEAM WOLF

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 29, 2006, 03:50:00 AM »
the lord also blessed them with Gh

Hahahaha, yeah, I'll bet they drink a vial of GH instead of wine for communion :)