Author Topic: Not what I thought.  (Read 114 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Not what I thought.
« on: July 20, 2023, 07:09:08 PM »
I saw this and instantly thought that Trumpy had added someone from the dazzling peanut gallery here.   Would it be the Dubunked Debunkist?  The Cirque Du Contradiction?  The SayNothing Sidekick?

Naw just another lawyer.  Would be nothing of note except for this little tidbit.  John Lauro, is the attorney who has also represented Trump attorneys Christina Bobb and Alina Habba, is joining the team and will be working alongside Todd Blanche.  Read that again.  He represented the attorneys who are representing this orange buffoon.

Time to get that second job.  The emails begging for donations are about to increase. 

---
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Trump+quietly+adds+new+attorney+to+January+6+legal+team

Former President Donald Trump has quietly added a new criminal defense attorney to his legal team as he faces a potential indictment in the federal investigation into efforts to overturn the 2020 presidential election.

Attorney John Lauro, who has also represented Trump attorneys Christina Bobb and Alina Habba, is joining the team and will be working alongside Todd Blanche, several sources told CNN. Lauro will be solely focused on special counsel Jack Smith’s investigation into the aftermath of the 2020 election and was part of the team attempting to find out whether others in Trump’s orbit received target letters after Trump did Sunday night.

Lauro is a former federal prosecutor in Brooklyn turned white-collar lawyer who practices out of Florida and New York.

A request for comment from Lauro was declined. A Trump spokesman also declined to comment.
---