Author Topic: Now that Jay is posting on Getbig -  (Read 5818 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Now that Jay is posting on Getbig -
« on: April 28, 2006, 04:58:02 PM »
How many of you guys would like one of the greatest legends of all time - Dorian Yates to also start posting. Should we get as many people from here to email Dorian to get him to register and start posting?
Hopefully, he isnt already doing that under the handle NarcissisticDiety ;D

And also, I would like the resident muscle - The Squad to kindly offer Immunity and protection to Dorian if he does start posting here. How about it gentlemen - do you, as members of The Squad offer your protection to Dorian, while also be willing to take out any tiny twat who has the audacity to disrespect him through their post ? ;D

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
Re: Now that Jay is posting on Getbig -
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2006, 06:33:11 PM »
I would like to see posts from Chris Aceto or Charles Glass or somebody with prep knowledge.
Motherboy (the band).

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2006, 06:34:44 PM »
I would like to see posts from Chris Aceto or Charles Glass or somebody with prep knowledge.

Don't we have Milos Sarcev on board?
I am a mini beast

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2006, 06:35:29 PM »
i would like to see johnny jackson and branch warren on here as well that would be intersting and i bet they must have plenty of knowledge and great workout stories to tell

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2006, 06:56:36 PM »
You guys are missing the point a bit - As you can see from Jay's posts, the pros don't want to answer the endless 'how much do you weigh now' or 'what do you recommend for the lower back' or 'what do you take to get cut' questions that they hear over and over when they do guest posings/seminars. Jay must be sick of answering questions such as these coz he hears (and answers) them again and again in over the 100+ guest posings he probably does in a year.

If you want to know what he does for abs, dieting etc - check the video / mags. With Dorian, my point is that during his reign, he used to go over to the US for a couple of months, win the Mr O and go back to england - meaning, he wasnt accessible to fans etc as much as a pro from the US. Plus, he was a bit of an enigma (still is), with his theories on training, dieting etc

What I'm saying is that Dorian would have some interesting stories to share (if he could bother sharing them with us). Plus he was very well respected (still is) for his Blue-collar work ethic and approach. Which is why it would be interesting to have him here. I for one think he would be even more respected than Jay (not that we dont appreciate Jay)

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2006, 06:57:38 PM »
You guys are missing the point a bit - As you can see from Jay's posts, the pros don't want to answer the endless 'how much do you weigh now' or 'what do you recommend for the lower back' or 'what do you take to get cut' questions that they hear over and over when they do guest posings/seminars. Jay must be sick of answering questions such as these coz he hears (and answers) them again and again in over the 100+ guest posings he probably does in 1 year.

If you want to know what he does for abs, dieting etc - check the video / mags. My point is that during his reign, Dorian used to go over to the US for a couple of months, win the Mr O and go back - meaning, he wasnt accessible to fans etc as much as a pro from the US. Plus, he was a bit of an enigma (still is), with his theories on training, dieting etc

What I'm saying is that Dorian would have some interesting stories to share (if he could bother sharing them with us). Plus he was very well respected (still is) for his Blue-collar work ethic and approach. Which is why it would be interesting to have him here. I for one think he would be even more respected than Jay (not that we dont appreciate Jay)

We would tell Dorian his arms were tiny ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2006, 07:00:18 PM »
We would tell Dorian his arms were tiny ;D

Consider Lucious - do you really want to do that and provoke The Squad ? ;D I wouldn't even think about telling Dorian his arm was/is tiny without getting pre-approval from a Squad member :D

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2006, 07:00:57 PM »
Jay who?

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2006, 07:02:07 PM »
Consider Lucious - do you really want to do that and provoke The Squad ? ;D I wouldn't even think about telling Dorian his arm was/is tiny without getting pre-approval from a Squad member :D

The squid has no backbone. ;D How do you like that play on words? ;D I passed 4,000 posts! Yes!! It's like when the Angels won the pennant in "Angels in the Outfield"!!

thisiskeith12

« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2006, 07:05:25 PM »
The squid has no backbone. ;D How do you like that play on words? ;D I passed 4,000 posts! Yes!! It's like when the Angels won the pennant in "Angels in the Outfield"!!

I pass 400, you pass 4,000. Coincidence? I think not!

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2006, 07:05:33 PM »

I could swear I heard the "Chariots of Fire" theme a few minutes ago when you were at 3998
tiny-tit bounty hunter

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2006, 07:09:34 PM »
oh... cutler.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2006, 07:20:04 PM »
If Dorian posted here he would probably use his pro induced mod-like powers to ban me! 8)
Flower Boy Ran Away

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2006, 07:22:39 PM »
If Dorian posted here he would probably use his pro induced mod-like powers to ban me! 8)

Dont think so. Unlike ND, I think Dorian actually realises that Ronnie, at his best, would destroy him ;D He might start a jokes thread and move all of ND's post about 'Dorian having better arms than Ronnie' there :D

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2006, 07:59:31 PM »
Bring Ruhl here!

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2006, 08:01:09 PM »
lets try to get jesus to post on getbig  :o he must bench like 199944848585485 pounds

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2006, 08:04:32 PM »
RUHL!!!!!!!!

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2006, 08:04:41 PM »
I could swear I heard the "Chariots of Fire" theme a few minutes ago when you were at 3998

Oh good. I thought it was just me.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2006, 08:54:26 PM »
Bring Ruhl here!
RRRRUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!
this would be awesome if RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL posted here

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2006, 09:00:05 PM »
RRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2006, 09:05:35 PM »
I couldn't care less who does and doesn't post here.

If Dorian wants to spend time here and shoot the shit, great.... welcome.

However, if he pulls a Tom Prince or King Kamali and expects his ass to be kissed, he's in for a very rude awakening.

::)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2006, 09:52:34 PM »
R-R-R.......uuuuuu_R-R_R_R_R_R_R_.........

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLL

!

Bast175

« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2006, 09:55:10 PM »
all that Jay's posting is shit like this:

"I'm training hard and I'll be ready for the Olympia, it will depend on if I'm better than Coleman."

......BORING.

thisiskeith12

« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2006, 10:05:10 PM »
all that Jay's posting is shit like this:

"I'm training hard and I'll be ready for the Olympia, it will depend on if I'm better than Coleman."

......BORING.

What do you want him to post?

"YEAH RONNIE SUCKS MAN!!! THOSE 8 WINS WERE ALL FLUKES!!!'

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2006, 10:15:11 PM »
hes to busy training to beat Coleman this year   :)