Author Topic: Dorian Pic from 92  (Read 29693 times)

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Dorian Pic from 92
« Reply #125 on: April 30, 2006, 12:02:19 PM »
Ha ha, Ronnie craps on him everyway except calves.  Please, in 2003, he looked like that in the show.  Please, Dorian's greatest pics were B&W photos which add a certain something anyway.  He is not as wide or thick.  His arms, even in 2003, were average.  Big but no shape.  Ronnie blows him away.

Yeah, just like he did every time they competed against each other. 

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: April 30, 2006, 12:06:48 PM »

He wasn't at his best then. At his best he makes Dorian look like Moe of television's "The Three Stooges" ::)

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #127 on: April 30, 2006, 12:12:06 PM »
  He wasn't at his best then. At his best he makes Dorian look like Moe of television's "The Three Stooges" ::)

There is no better yardstick than results, everything else is supposition. 

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #128 on: April 30, 2006, 12:12:31 PM »

its amazing how desparate the dorian fans are that they have to cling to ridiculous arguements like this.

So, does that mean that Benaziza (who stomped dorian's ass at the 90 NOC) would have beaten Dorian at the 1993 Olympia?

According to the dorian fans, by the same argument they are using against Ronnie, Momo would have beaten him at his best.

HAHA!
Flower Boy Ran Away

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: April 30, 2006, 12:15:27 PM »
There is no better yardstick than results, everything else is supposition. 

We are talking about results. The results being what their physiques looked like. Contest results being what they are, it makes more sense to examine physiques than to just repeat contest results and assume they would hold forever ::)

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #130 on: April 30, 2006, 12:22:04 PM »
its amazing how desparate the dorian fans are that they have to cling to ridiculous arguements like this.

So, does that mean that Benaziza (who stomped dorian's ass at the 90 NOC) would have beaten Dorian at the 1993 Olympia?

According to the dorian fans, by the same argument they are using against Ronnie, Momo would have beaten him at his best.

HAHA!

Oh Hulkster so good of you not to let me down.  But then again considering you spend all your leisure time (or is that all you're time?) on here, need I have worried?  There's no desperation, just hard evidence, something you cannot provide as Ronnie never beat Dorian. Fact. Live with it.  Flex should have beaten RC once or twice post 98, certainly Jay should have in 2001 (perhaps 05 too) and possibly even in Levrone in 02.  You seriously need help my friend.  Your rants are legendary but I think medication is in order.  Message me, I will sort you out.

BTW, Momo was awesome in 90 and that physique he presented at the NOC would have taken the 90 Olympia, I think he lost it a little after that up until his sad demise.  Had he continued to improve then who can say what he would have done?  A damn shame.

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #131 on: April 30, 2006, 12:25:14 PM »
  We are talking about results. The results being what their physiques looked like. Contest results being what they are, it makes more sense to examine physiques than to just repeat contest results and assume they would hold forever ::)

Agreed.  Examine their physiques, standing next to each other. Anything else is conjecture.  Have you ever even seen either of these guys in contest shape let alone in the same show?

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: April 30, 2006, 12:34:04 PM »
Agreed.  Examine their physiques, standing next to each other. Anything else is conjecture.  Have you ever even seen either of these guys in contest shape let alone in the same show?

You can't examine them at their peaks standing next to each other and why would you need to? Ronnie looks better and has a superior physique, IMO, at his best. Bodybuilding is such a subjective sport that even if they were standing next to each other we could come to different conclusions.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #133 on: April 30, 2006, 01:35:38 PM »

HAHA!

See this is where your flawed logic rears its ugly head once again , No Momo wouldn't beat Dorian in 1993 because ( drum roll please ) Dorian imrpoved by leaps & bounds , he was a lot heavier by 1993 filling out his frame , 1990 Night of the Champions Doeian weighed just 228lbs that was his first Pro show and he placed 2nd !! not a bad begining and Dorian felt Momo only beat him on back thickness and Dorian went back to the drawing board built one of the best backs ever !!

Fast foward to Dorian beating Ronnie , Dorian beat Ronnie I believe 7 times , 94 doesn't count Ronnie was really light but he did look good , 95 he started to look good , he won a contest , was around 240-250lbs , 1996 his breakout year , started becomming a threat , he beat Flex Wheeler out right and placed 2nd a few times , sometimes I think he looked better in 96 than he did in 98 !!

Anyway how much did Ronnie improve post meeting Yates?  what did he improve on ? not size , because by 95/96 he was already at his ideal weight , the general consensus is Ron looked his best at 245-250lbs period . he was 247lbs at the ASC and I believe 249lbs at his first Olympia win , so the ONLY thing Ronnie imrpoved on ( thanks to Chad ) was his conditioning , however at the 96 NOC the was sharp as hell with cross striations in his quads which he didn't have at the 1998 Olympia , anyway , no doubt about he conditioning did improve in 1998 , but what else did? did his calves improve from the time he meet Yates? no , did his balance & proportion improve? no , did he gain any extra size ? no , he was at his ideal weight and he was sharp as hell , the only Chad help with was a ripped ass & gyno

Its 100% accurate to compare Ronnie & Dorian at the times they competed because in 96 he already established himself a top tier pro and the only thing he really " improved " on was his conditioning , and Yates never had a problem with conditioning , so if they meet at their respective bests nothing would change , Ronnie would be ripped and thats it , he would have been sent packing for the 8th time .

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #134 on: April 30, 2006, 01:51:18 PM »
So your proposing ronnie hasnt improved at all since 1996?

Moronic

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: April 30, 2006, 02:06:03 PM »
So your proposing ronnie hasnt improved at all since 1996?

Moronic

Is it really? he did get a LOT bigger however that came at a huge cost , a GIGANTIC gut , an even more unbalanced physique , his conditioning since 2001 hasn't looked better , so its safe to assume that phsyique wise he hasn't improved since at least the 2001 ASC and before that the 1998 Olympia and possibly the 1996 NOC , look at this pic from the 96 NOC , people rave about the 2001 ASC look at this pic , his abs are good , his intercostles , serattus and onliques are sharp as hell , he has cross-striations in his quads , which he didn't have at the ASC or Olympia , he looks full & super ripped , but he did look great in 98/99 and 01 ASC and I'll say he has NOT improved his phsyique for the better since the 2001 ASC !!

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #136 on: April 30, 2006, 02:08:08 PM »
Wrong again ND.  Ronnie got bigger and tighter.  He may not be the 285-290 pound freak he is now, but he was around 250-255 easy in 1998/1999.  You persist on how Dorian filled out his frame, got better, etc.  You admit he looked poorly in 1997.  Once again, if the show wasn't fixed (read IFBB judges really picked the best physique that day and did not give gifts based on name alone), Ronnie would have slaughtered Dorian in 1998/1999/2000/2003/2004/2005.  I feel in 2001 and 2002 he came in flat enough that a pre one armed bandit Yates could have put up a good fight.  However, your logic is dubious at best.  Look at the pics I have posted, Hulkster has posted along with every other objective person here.  Ronnie kills him now.  Granted, Dorian was better at a younger age, but who gives a shit.  Haney won the Mr. Olympia before he was 25.  I only agree with you on one point, the way that bodybuilding judging is going, 1998 could have been the ultimate travesty if Yates had completed with horrible GH gut, no legs, and one arm and beaten a spot on Coleman.  However, I tend to believe you that this may have happened.  However, if you are completely objective and they were based on their merits, it would be no contest.  Now that Ronnie is in the mind's eye, it wouldn't even be close.  Dorian, except for 1993 and maybe 1992, would have not even beaten Gutler.  From the front he looks pathetic except for the abs/thighs shot.  His most muscular is grotesque and his front double bi is pitiful.  Hi front lat spread is impressive, but his legs are not ripped and his arms are not impressive.  Ronnie blows him away.  Instead of showing everyone the B&W pics, which was an alltime best shape for Yates, why don't you show contest pics from 1997 and point out objectively why he would beat Ronnie circa 1998/1999?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: April 30, 2006, 02:32:41 PM »
Wrong again ND.  Ronnie got bigger and tighter.  He may not be the 285-290 pound freak he is now, but he was around 250-255 easy in 1998/1999.  You persist on how Dorian filled out his frame, got better, etc.  You admit he looked poorly in 1997.  Once again, if the show wasn't fixed (read IFBB judges really picked the best physique that day and did not give gifts based on name alone), Ronnie would have slaughtered Dorian in 1998/1999/2000/2003/2004/2005.  I feel in 2001 and 2002 he came in flat enough that a pre one armed bandit Yates could have put up a good fight.  However, your logic is dubious at best.  Look at the pics I have posted, Hulkster has posted along with every other objective person here.  Ronnie kills him now.  Granted, Dorian was better at a younger age, but who gives a shit.  Haney won the Mr. Olympia before he was 25.  I only agree with you on one point, the way that bodybuilding judging is going, 1998 could have been the ultimate travesty if Yates had completed with horrible GH gut, no legs, and one arm and beaten a spot on Coleman.  However, I tend to believe you that this may have happened.  However, if you are completely objective and they were based on their merits, it would be no contest.  Now that Ronnie is in the mind's eye, it wouldn't even be close.  Dorian, except for 1993 and maybe 1992, would have not even beaten Gutler.  From the front he looks pathetic except for the abs/thighs shot.  His most muscular is grotesque and his front double bi is pitiful.  Hi front lat spread is impressive, but his legs are not ripped and his arms are not impressive.  Ronnie blows him away.  Instead of showing everyone the B&W pics, which was an alltime best shape for Yates, why don't you show contest pics from 1997 and point out objectively why he would beat Ronnie circa 1998/1999?

Spoken like a true Coleman fan lol 1998 Mr Olympia he was 249lbs , 1999 Mr Olympia he was 257lbs ( same as Yates in 93 ) however he wasn't as sharp in 99 as he was in 98 and he progressively gotten worse as the years have gone on , his last great conest apperance was the 2001 ASC ( 247lbs ), people go on about the 2003 Olympia as being great its great in the sense of sheer size and good conditioning , but compared to 2001 ASC and 98/99 Olympia he looked like garbage 

And again I guess you didn't get what I'm saying , I don't feel a 1997 Version Dorian could have beat a 1998 Ronnie , but if they did compete he would beat him not on the merits of his phsyique but on the tradition that a reigning Mr Olympia doesn't lose , Yates in 93 , 95 , and 96 would beat 1998 Coleman without effort , Yates beat a sharper Flex Wheeler in 93 and Ronnie just barely beat a less than stella Flex in 98 by 3 points so an on-Yates ( 93 , 95 , 96 ) wouldn't have a problem beating Ronnie 98 !!

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #138 on: April 30, 2006, 03:11:04 PM »
AnalDischarge, when do you think that Flex deserved to beat Ronnie post 1998?
Flower Boy Ran Away

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: April 30, 2006, 03:24:56 PM »
Spoken like a true Coleman fan lol 1998 Mr Olympia he was 249lbs , 1999 Mr Olympia he was 257lbs ( same as Yates in 93 ) however he wasn't as sharp in 99 as he was in 98 and he progressively gotten worse as the years have gone on , his last great conest apperance was the 2001 ASC ( 247lbs ), people go on about the 2003 Olympia as being great its great in the sense of sheer size and good conditioning , but compared to 2001 ASC and 98/99 Olympia he looked like garbage 

And again I guess you didn't get what I'm saying , I don't feel a 1997 Version Dorian could have beat a 1998 Ronnie , but if they did compete he would beat him not on the merits of his phsyique but on the tradition that a reigning Mr Olympia doesn't lose , Yates in 93 , 95 , and 96 would beat 1998 Coleman without effort , Yates beat a sharper Flex Wheeler in 93 and Ronnie just barely beat a less than stella Flex in 98 by 3 points so an on-Yates ( 93 , 95 , 96 ) wouldn't have a problem beating Ronnie 98 !!

Ronnie's a hell of a lot bigger than you ::)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: April 30, 2006, 05:11:44 PM »
  Ronnie's a hell of a lot bigger than you ::)

Ah but jesus is a LOT bigger than Ronnie !!  ;)

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #141 on: April 30, 2006, 06:57:45 PM »

Hey ass, by using that logic, Olev Annus is superior to Dorian Yates. Yep, they competed against each other back in the day once and Olev won Dorian. Here's his pic.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: April 30, 2006, 07:48:23 PM »
Hey ass, by using that logic, Olev Annus is superior to Dorian Yates. Yep, they competed against each other back in the day once and Olev won Dorian. Here's his pic.

Hahahaha...their own pitiful logic was used against them ;D

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #143 on: April 30, 2006, 07:58:11 PM »
the ronnie/Dorian comparisons is silly...iTs not even close...Comparing Dorian juiced to the f cking gills gh/slin gut starting to come into play back in 92-93 to ronnie back at the same time(obviously a ton less gear) and Ronnie even back then comes pretty close....Now 21st century Ronnie juiced to the gills, slin/gh belly in full effect blows Dorian off the stage...

A better comparison would be Dorian and Cutler...But even Cutler blows Dorian away IMOP

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #144 on: April 30, 2006, 08:07:42 PM »

That's a very gay pose
I am a mini beast

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #145 on: April 30, 2006, 08:24:27 PM »
Ronnie never beat Dorian. Fact. Live with it.
Tired argument; Zane beat Schwarzenegger, and?

Weider never lets a multi-year winner lose; Yates wasn't losing to Ron.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #146 on: April 30, 2006, 08:57:46 PM »
See this is where your flawed logic rears its ugly head once again , No Momo wouldn't beat Dorian in 1993 because ( drum roll please ) Dorian imrpoved by leaps & bounds , he was a lot heavier by 1993 filling out his frame , 1990 Night of the Champions Doeian weighed just 228lbs that was his first Pro show and he placed 2nd !! not a bad begining and Dorian felt Momo only beat him on back thickness and Dorian went back to the drawing board built one of the best backs ever !!

Fast foward to Dorian beating Ronnie , Dorian beat Ronnie I believe 7 times , 94 doesn't count Ronnie was really light but he did look good , 95 he started to look good , he won a contest , was around 240-250lbs , 1996 his breakout year , started becomming a threat , he beat Flex Wheeler out right and placed 2nd a few times , sometimes I think he looked better in 96 than he did in 98 !!

Anyway how much did Ronnie improve post meeting Yates?  what did he improve on ? not size , because by 95/96 he was already at his ideal weight , the general consensus is Ron looked his best at 245-250lbs period . he was 247lbs at the ASC and I believe 249lbs at his first Olympia win , so the ONLY thing Ronnie imrpoved on ( thanks to Chad ) was his conditioning , however at the 96 NOC the was sharp as hell with cross striations in his quads which he didn't have at the 1998 Olympia , anyway , no doubt about he conditioning did improve in 1998 , but what else did? did his calves improve from the time he meet Yates? no , did his balance & proportion improve? no , did he gain any extra size ? no , he was at his ideal weight and he was sharp as hell , the only Chad help with was a ripped ass & gyno

Its 100% accurate to compare Ronnie & Dorian at the times they competed because in 96 he already established himself a top tier pro and the only thing he really " improved " on was his conditioning , and Yates never had a problem with conditioning , so if they meet at their respective bests nothing would change , Ronnie would be ripped and thats it , he would have been sent packing for the 8th time .

you are underestimating the power of conditioning. And you are ignoring muscle refinement.

For example, comparing Ronnie's back in 1996 or 1997 to his back in 1998 or 1999 is laughable.

1997:

1998:

this is more than just conditioning. It is also added muscle. I don't believe that Ronnie was near his ideal bodyweight of 250 pounds in 1996/7. If I recall, he was more like 235-238.

Lets compare quads.

1996:

1999:

again, 1999 looks much, much better.

Ronnie made a big leap in 98/99.  it should be obvious by looking at the pics. In 1996/7 he was good, but, like Dorian did from 1992 to 1993, and Ronnie himself did from 2002 to 2003, he made HUGE improvements. Like night and day.

Flower Boy Ran Away

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #147 on: April 30, 2006, 09:19:30 PM »
Ronnie would have smoke Dorian anyday of the week in 1995/1996 if he were in his 1998/1999 condition.  Hell, Dorian was the one armed man again.  How was he going to beat a guy his bodyweight with better lines, arms, chest, shoulders and an equal back.  As I have said before ND, in 1993 Dorian looked really good.  However, he never achieved that level of conditioning or package again.  Ronnie in 2003 was twenty pounds heavier than Dorian ever was in shape and on the stage.  If you recal, he looked pretty damn good.  Could Dorian have touch this, I think not.  BTW, I am not a huge Ronnie fan.  My favorite has always been Haney and I liked Levrone a lot.  Dorian I respected and thought was a cool cat, but his shape left a lot to be desired.

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #148 on: April 30, 2006, 09:20:07 PM »
Yes ND, he certainly looked out of condition and fat at that show.....LMAO.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #149 on: April 30, 2006, 11:14:13 PM »
How was he going to beat a guy his bodyweight with better lines, arms, chest, shoulders and an equal back.

you forgot better quads, taper, vascularity and striations ;)

ND seems to be the only person left on the planet who still thinks that Ronnie would loose to Dorian if they competed when they were both in shape and in top form.

after reviewing the evidence, the case is pretty much closed for just about everyone.

ND just needs to open is eyes and loose the ronnie-hate.
Flower Boy Ran Away