Author Topic: Nikki Ryan- Rest in Peace  (Read 4742 times)

angeloflove

• Getbig I
Nikki Ryan- Rest in Peace
« on: April 28, 2006, 07:01:40 PM »
Saturday will be Nikki's funeral services.  I wonder if Kelly will attend.  If she does, will she feel comfortable around all her Mom's friends that may be blaming her for Nikki's sudden death. 

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: Nikki Ryan- Rest in Peace
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2006, 02:57:49 AM »
dont know, she's only charged with a crime at this point.  it's up to a judge.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2006, 03:28:32 AM »
I doubt they will let her go...simply because they allegidly(haha) tried to run when they knew they were wanted.

shockandawe

• Getbig II
  • Tiny dogs are like tiny food - just more fun
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »
Does anyone know if Kelly got to attend her mom's funeral? I would be sad for her if she was not able, to be honest. I know a lot of people say "screw her"... but I'm sure in her haste and mistakes and reprensible behavior (due largely to drugs apparently) she could not account for her mom dying whilst she was incarcerated, you know??  I have certainly had my share of outspoken comments since this ordeal happened, probably because I knew her at a time when this didn't even seem like a remote possibility, so it's even scarier and outright ODD!!!  But when it comes down to it, you only get to bury your mom once. How SAD for her if she was not able to say goodbye. I know this is not absolutely necessary, since many people are not around when their loved ones are laid to rest, but I just think the circumstances have to make it even more depressing. I hope she is not on suicide watch.  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

midknight

• Getbig IV
  • Soon, you will know the meaning of pain.
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2006, 04:17:43 PM »
Does anyone know if Kelly got to attend her mom's funeral? I would be sad for her if she was not able, to be honest. I know a lot of people say "screw her"... but I'm sure in her haste and mistakes and reprensible behavior (due largely to drugs apparently) she could not account for her mom dying whilst she was incarcerated, you know??  I have certainly had my share of outspoken comments since this ordeal happened, probably because I knew her at a time when this didn't even seem like a remote possibility, so it's even scarier and outright ODD!!!  But when it comes down to it, you only get to bury your mom once. How SAD for her if she was not able to say goodbye. I know this is not absolutely necessary, since many people are not around when their loved ones are laid to rest, but I just think the circumstances have to make it even more depressing. I hope she is not on suicide watch.  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Well put, it’s unimaginable what Kelly must be going through right now. I would imagine with the intense press coverage, even if she was allowed to say her good-byes, it would be scheduled after the main service.

pain day

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2006, 02:02:01 PM »
Well put, it’s unimaginable what Kelly must be going through right now. I would imagine with the intense press coverage, even if she was allowed to say her good-byes, it would be scheduled after the main service.

why not before ?

pkaz

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2006, 05:12:21 PM »

Her mother was a very nice woman and a class act.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2006, 01:26:20 AM »
Her mother was a very nice woman and a class act.

Ok, but who is 'Nikki'?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

FitNFiesty

• Getbig I
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2006, 03:11:22 AM »
Nikki is Kelly Ryan's mom...

Crusher

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2006, 06:18:05 AM »
If you are innocent until proven guilty, then she should have been allowed to attend the funeral.

fitfan8869

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2006, 07:45:31 AM »
If you are innocent until proven guilty, then she should have been allowed to attend the funeral.

Not when you have already tried to flee the country once.