Author Topic: Get a cold?  (Read 1332 times)

ignorance

• Getbig III
  • https://www.facebook.com/ResearchBodybuilding
Get a cold?
« on: April 29, 2006, 12:23:00 AM »
Let you start off that it is Exam Week at School [university] for Computer Science. For Mid-Terms I got the same problem; a cold based purely on stress and lack of sleep.

April 20- 28 was the exam week. I got a Major assignment due on 27 at 10am and a Exam for that course at 10:01am. 3 days without sleep and a weak immune system due to my current cycle would give anyone a cold.

I'm not blaming steriods for anything, except the weak immune system part; but how would you go about improving your immune system while on a cycle and before exam week if you had one.

As for the cycle itself, I was doing a 10 week test E, but after the following week of stress I'm think of doing a 12 week instead. What are your views on this?

Oh yes by the way the Exam I got 98% on and the Assignment which was a Program I got 20/20 out of.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: Get a cold?
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2006, 06:16:27 AM »
Adding two weeks to the cycle wouldn't hurt.

MaTrlx

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2006, 07:33:49 AM »
A basic regiment of vitamin C and E plus a good multi-vit would be a good immune booster overall whilst on or off cycle, not forgetting good ol' rest.

jpeso

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2006, 08:25:48 AM »
A basic regiment of vitamin C and E plus a good multi-vit would be a good immune booster overall whilst on or off cycle, not forgetting good ol' rest.

What he said.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2006, 01:52:17 PM »
He's right bro, 100% right on the money. Lack of sleep=lack of proper functioning immune system.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2006, 09:39:24 PM »
Let you start off that it is Exam Week at School [university] for Computer Science. For Mid-Terms I got the same problem; a cold based purely on stress and lack of sleep.

April 20- 28 was the exam week. I got a Major assignment due on 27 at 10am and a Exam for that course at 10:01am. 3 days without sleep and a weak immune system due to my current cycle would give anyone a cold.

I'm not blaming steriods for anything, except the weak immune system part; but how would you go about improving your immune system while on a cycle and before exam week if you had one.

As for the cycle itself, I was doing a 10 week test E, but after the following week of stress I'm think of doing a 12 week instead. What are your views on this?

Oh yes by the way the Exam I got 98% on and the Assignment which was a Program I got 20/20 out of.

Get eight hours sleep, alot of Vit C + E and make sure you eat.

Working out will help too, but don't overdo it.

Reduce your workload, and increase your nutrition.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...