Author Topic: Health Tips for Bhanky  (Read 8706 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
Health Tips for Bhanky
« on: August 21, 2023, 05:25:20 AM »
Following these 8 habits may add 24 years to your life, study finds

https://www.prevention.com/health/a44675585/study-8-habits-add-years-to-life-life-span/

The eight habits include:

Following a healthy diet   :'(
    Staying physically active
    Not smoking or vaping  :'(
    Maintaining healthy social relationships  :'(
    Not abusing opioids  :'(
    Having good sleep hygiene
    No alcoholism and not frequently binge drinking
    Reducing stress  :'(

:D

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Re: Health Tips for Bhanky
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2023, 05:33:19 AM »
IroNat funny!
T

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2023, 06:17:53 AM »
Following these 8 habits may add 24 years to your life, study finds

https://www.prevention.com/health/a44675585/study-8-habits-add-years-to-life-life-span/

The eight habits include:

Following a healthy diet   :'(
    Staying physically active
    Not smoking or vaping  :'(
    Maintaining healthy social relationships  :'(
    Not abusing opioids  :'(
    Having good sleep hygiene
    No alcoholism and not frequently binge drinking
    Reducing stress  :'(

:D

They are talking about vaping nicotine. My diet is extremely healthy again you all know jack shit about nutrition. I have plenty of social relationships more than I want. I don't use opioids unless I have a medical issue and they are prescribed I certainly don't abuse them.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2023, 06:23:40 AM »
They are talking about vaping nicotine. My diet is extremely healthy again you all know jack shit about nutrition. I have plenty of social relationships more than I want. I don't use opioids unless I have a medical issue and they are prescribed I certainly don't abuse them.

Brian you are dumb.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2023, 06:24:01 AM »

No...it is not.  You rely on anabolics, peptides, and water else you can get your hands on (HGH for a fucking incision...wtf) to maintain this façade that you are healthy.  You blamed vaping on the fact you were winded doing 11 reps of squats at 225.  Yeah...pure health

(queue your bitch ass posting my pic....which Em has gotten off to countless times)

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2023, 06:24:35 AM »
Are you still using the opiates for your hernia operation several weeks ago?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2023, 06:26:51 AM »
Are you still using the opiates for your hernia operation several weeks ago?

No they gave me 5 days were of Percocet's. 5 days I would have liked more as I have had more than 5 days of discomfort so again just more lies from Getbig

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2023, 06:42:56 AM »
No they gave me 5 days were of Percocet's. 5 days I would have liked more as I have had more than 5 days of discomfort so again just more lies from Getbig

Awwww more than 5 days of discomfort.....poor bitch.  Rotator surgery is 10x more painful than having your vagina sewed up....I stopped my pk's after 3 days.  Some "killer" you are.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2023, 07:08:56 AM »
Bhank is an expert and should be giving you ignorant fuckers advice on health.

He is in perfect health other than the bionic knee, shoulder, mesh in his abdomen, and tachycardia.

His diet is similar to well known BBers like Sam Sulek.

Eventually when you aren’t getting the gains you want you’re going to realize you’re starvation diets aren’t working.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2023, 07:11:39 AM »

Brian, do you think they only gave you 5 because of your past issues of abusing them?

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2023, 07:27:45 AM »

you know jack shit about building muscle... 20 plus years on gear, no progress, and you were actually much leaner over the the years than you are today... so what does that tell you fuckstick? means youve actually gone backwards.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2023, 08:11:04 AM »
Awwww more than 5 days of discomfort.....poor bitch.  Rotator surgery is 10x more painful than having your vagina sewed up....I stopped my pk's after 3 days.  Some "killer" you are.

Being in more pain not using your prescribed pain killers doesn't make you a badass that would just make you an idiot. I have had enough pain for a lifetime and still some days everything hurts you godamn right I am going to take every pain killer they give me after a surgery.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2023, 08:16:52 AM »
Being in more pain not using your prescribed pain killers doesn't make you a badass that would just make you an idiot. I have had enough pain for a lifetime and still some days everything hurts you godamn right I am going to take every pain killer they give me after a surgery.

I thought you were healthy and in shape for 46?

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2023, 08:18:08 AM »
I thought you were healthy and in shape for 46?

Bhanky meant 86.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2023, 08:19:35 AM »

What about the day before a bodybuilding show?

Forgot about that one hey Bhanky?

It’s okay, when you suffer opioids withdrawal the days all seem the same

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2023, 08:26:28 AM »
What about the day before a bodybuilding show?

Forgot about that one hey Bhanky?

It’s okay, when you suffer opioids withdrawal the days all seem the same

I was prescribed and in a lot of pain I disclosed that prior but if you want to pretend I am an opiod junky sure fine have at it I don't care

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2023, 08:41:23 AM »
I was prescribed and in a lot of pain I disclosed that prior but if you want to pretend I am an opiod junky sure fine have at it I don't care

Oh right the hemroids from squatting, forgot about that ailment.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2023, 08:56:00 AM »

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2023, 09:17:31 AM »

Must be a record for lies in one post.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2023, 09:20:36 AM »
Must be a record for lies in one post.
No that`s one of his lesser tall tales actually.  ;)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2023, 10:18:47 AM »
Hankins VS Wes

Q

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2023, 10:50:46 AM »

Incorrect you twat....there's a huge difference between taking pk's because of pain and taking for discomfort.  THAT is what makes you a bleeding vagina.  I have had my share of pain and if you can only take them every 4 hrs and you only get 90 mins of relief...I would rather not take them.  The side effects of them aren't fucking worth it.  That's the difference between you and I.  You welcome all of that.  So don't sit here and tell everyone what a badass you are when some DISCOMFORT requires painkillers.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2023, 05:56:50 AM »
Incorrect you twat....there's a huge difference between taking pk's because of pain and taking for discomfort.  THAT is what makes you a bleeding vagina.  I have had my share of pain and if you can only take them every 4 hrs and you only get 90 mins of relief...I would rather not take them.  The side effects of them aren't fucking worth it.  That's the difference between you and I.  You welcome all of that.  So don't sit here and tell everyone what a badass you are when some DISCOMFORT requires painkillers.

You have no idea what level of pain I call discomfort and I have had 8 orthopedic surgeries now and I have bone on bone arthritis I am well aware of the concept of pain. Not taking a pain killer when in pain doesn't make you or anyone else a badass. I do not take painkillers all the time I take them when prescribed and they don't prescribe much these days.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2023, 05:58:35 AM »
You have no idea what level of pain I call discomfort and I have had 8 orthopedic surgeries now and I have bone on bone arthritis I am well aware of the concept of pain. Not taking a pain killer when in pain doesn't make you or anyone else a badass. I do not take painkillers all the time I take them when prescribed and they don't prescribe much these days.
So when you go to the doctors and tell the doctor you are in a lot of pain they seldom give you any painkillers?

Sounds like the doc knows you are an addict.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2023, 06:02:19 AM »

you cant take pain brian

hence why you quit on your stool vs clegg
B