Author Topic: Health Tips for Bhanky  (Read 8708 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: Health Tips for Bhanky
« Reply #175 on: August 24, 2023, 06:03:49 AM »
I tell you what in a couple weeks when I have recovered from Hernia repair I will post an updated pic. Seems kind of unfair you all demand pics of my abs 3 weeks after a Hernia repair. Meanwhile after 3 years none of you are willing to post any current comparable pics to me.

O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #176 on: August 24, 2023, 06:13:58 AM »
I tell you what in a couple weeks when I have recovered from Hernia repair I will post an updated pic. Seems kind of unfair you all demand pics of my abs 3 weeks after a Hernia repair. Meanwhile after 3 years none of you are willing to post any current comparable pics to me.
I have a better idea.Don’t post anymore pics.That will show these fuckers who is boss.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #177 on: August 24, 2023, 06:19:48 AM »
Snaggle tooth wife - Brianna,  why you ranting & smashing the place up

Brianna - Getbig 🤬 They saying I'm bald, got a Palumbo Gut, I'm Liar,& A Faggottt 🤬🤬🤬

Snaggle tooth wife - Really Brianna - Well you know its all True - Plus I hate you along
With your Brother as You're a complete Khvnt. 😂🤣😂

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #178 on: August 24, 2023, 06:26:04 AM »
How many times have we said...post the original.  You refuse to do so...and then divert the point somewhere else.

I grabbed your diving video DIRECTLY from your post.  Sorry if the software didn't make it HD...but it IS the original.

Serious question here.....do you believe the world is flat?  Before you answer, POST THE ORIGINAL POOL PIC AND DIVING VIDEO....oh, and while you're at it...repost that gorilla video if you are so certain things get photoshopped and altered.

One of the many many many examples of his lying on here, claiming the screenshot from the video is photoshopped.  He can easily post the original but knows if he does it will prove it's no shop.   

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #179 on: August 24, 2023, 07:23:23 AM »
One of the many many many examples of his lying on here, claiming the screenshot from the video is photoshopped.  He can easily post the original but knows if he does it will prove it's no shop.

If you want to pretend that blur is a real photo have at it

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: August 24, 2023, 07:32:39 AM »
I have proved everyone wrong a thousand times and where did it get me? You guys keep posting the Easter pic meanwhile I posted a video from 2 hours prior showing I was ripped yet you idiots still claim I am fat. The one in the bathroom above you guys also photoshopped to make my waist bigger and arms smaller I proved that previously but you keep sharing it. What is the point? Not one idiot on here thinks that blurry image is real. I have proven I have abs 10 thousand times I don't need to do it again.
Nothing has been photoshopped .  Where’s the video of you shirtless from 2 hours ago?

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #181 on: August 24, 2023, 07:34:24 AM »

if you couldnt be any more irritating
this 'have at it' shite

turn it in
B

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #182 on: August 24, 2023, 07:41:01 AM »
Does anyone else think Hanky upped his gear intake during this period of recovering for his surgery like he told the guy on Pro-Muscle who was leaving for a week to double up on his shots until he got back home.....as if it would honestly make a bit of differerence to miss one shot.

Moron.....we all know you are still cycling gear in a desperate effort not to shrink and get softer than babyshit.

That hernia is really gonna have you looking like dogshit now.....you`re already sagging abdominal wall will be weaker,flabby,and warped looking,with shallow underdeveloped abs........a prize winning physique for sure !!  :D
His total avoidance of my post quoted above,proves without a doubt that he`s using more gear right now than ever before.....trying to cling desperately to his shrinking muscle, but far too late to cling to the limited scraps of hair he may still have on his bobble headed dome.

Chubby Chump Of Peace
  :D

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #183 on: August 24, 2023, 07:44:42 AM »
Bhank’s newest picture looks like Homer Simpson all chubby with barely a hair on his head.

He created that Dadbod forum handle in jest and a short time later the joke was on him.

That mesh you got takes 3 months and not 6 weeks to recover, at best, and it will still be a time bomb waiting to go off.

Your doctor sucks and you are in deep shit if you listen to him.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #184 on: August 24, 2023, 07:55:34 AM »
Bhank’s newest picture looks like Homer Simpson all chubby with barely a hair on his head.

He created that Dadbod forum handle in jest and a short time later the joke was on him.

That mesh you got takes 3 months and not 6 weeks to recover, at best, and it will still be a time bomb waiting to go off.

Your doctor sucks and you are in deep shit if you listen to him.
That hernia scar along with the risky mesh will ruin him mentally.....more so than he already is.

He`ll never step  on stage to get last place again.......he`s fucked !!

What a mesh !  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #185 on: August 24, 2023, 08:01:43 AM »
Bhanks is taking a beating today on GB!   The vendors are going to pay the price with missed checks not going out on time. 

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #186 on: August 24, 2023, 08:04:42 AM »
O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!

Scott

That post 'twas brillig, and the slithy tove (Brian) does indeed gyre and gimble in the wabe!!!

;D
T

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #187 on: August 24, 2023, 08:15:37 AM »

BHANKS dont listen to anyone here. They are just drinking the haterade. Once you are fully recovered, I want you to be posting multiple pictures per day, shutting down these haters.
X

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: August 24, 2023, 08:21:01 AM »

What about this one?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #189 on: August 24, 2023, 08:38:27 AM »
O'Hanky,
What type of hernia did you have?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: August 24, 2023, 08:57:29 AM »
His total avoidance of my post quoted above,proves without a doubt that he`s using more gear right now than ever before.....trying to cling desperately to his shrinking muscle, but far too late to cling to the limited scraps of hair he may still have on his bobble headed dome.

Chubby Chump Of Peace

Not using anything not sure what part of that you don't understand. I am not training. I am not counting calories or macros. I am just sitting around doing nothing. No idea where my strength might be. Not worried about my condition or anything just trying to heal up.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: August 24, 2023, 09:07:32 AM »
Not using anything not sure what part of that you don't understand. I am not training. I am not counting calories or macros. I am just sitting around doing nothing. No idea where my strength might be. Not worried about my condition or anything just trying to heal up.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #192 on: August 24, 2023, 09:20:51 AM »
Bhanky,
Why haven't you answered my question about what kind of hernia?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: August 24, 2023, 09:26:04 AM »

Post it along with a photo of your fellow competitors at Battle of The Biceps.........

Oh you cant because there were none, took six weeks for that to be made public and you yourself have still not admitted it

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #194 on: August 24, 2023, 09:43:04 AM »

Rocky outed you Brian, on the nightly news no less -

Look at that shirt lift from the big old Bhank tummy.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: August 24, 2023, 09:54:27 AM »
Rocky outed you Brian, on the nightly news no less -

Look at that shirt lift from the big old Bhank tummy.

You are a fucking moron if you think that is a big old tummy a million pics no shirt showing abs no gut but every pic I am in a shirt getbig tries to argue I have a gut fucking haters

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: August 24, 2023, 09:55:49 AM »
You are a fucking moron if you think that is a big old tummy

Brian, Brian, Brian.... its 10 inches further around than your chest

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: August 24, 2023, 09:58:01 AM »
You are a fucking moron if you think that is a big old tummy a million pics no shirt showing abs no gut but every pic I am in a shirt getbig tries to argue I have a gut fucking haters
GUNT!   Not a gut - a GUNT! 

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #198 on: August 24, 2023, 10:05:55 AM »

Meow, meow, meow, meow, big old tummy, meow, meow, meow.....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: August 24, 2023, 10:08:21 AM »
What about this one?

That is Santa Claus material.