Author Topic: It may be time to break out the masks against Covid, some experts say  (Read 2660 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Those experts can go fuck themselves.

CNN
 —
If you’re at high risk of serious illness or death from Covid-19, it’s time to dust off those N95 masks and place them snugly over your nose and mouth to protect yourself from a recent uptick of the virus, according to a growing number of experts.

That advice should go all the way up to 80-year-old President Joe Biden, said Dr. Jonathan Reiner, a cardiologist.

“Octogenarians comprise the highest-risk group for complications following Covid infection,” Reiner said.

At least until the numbers start to drop again, it would be appropriate for President Biden to take some precautions and wear a mask in crowds.”

Other high-risk groups include people with diabetes, cancer, chronic liver, kidney or lung disease, organ or stem cell transplants, HIV or other immunocompromising conditions, a history of heart disease or stroke, dementia or mental health issues.

mops

• Getbig IV
  • Never make snow angels in a dog park
Re: It may be time to break out the masks against Covid, some experts say
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2023, 10:26:46 AM »
But of course

Here, let me help masktards put them on.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2023, 10:34:41 AM »

CNN
 —
If you’re at high risk of serious illness or death from Covid-19, it’s time to dust off those N95 masks and place them snugly over your nose and mouth to protect yourself from a recent uptick of the virus, according to a growing number of experts.

That advice should go all the way up to 80-year-old President Joe Biden, said Dr. Jonathan Reiner, a cardiologist.

“Octogenarians comprise the highest-risk group for complications following Covid infection,” Reiner said.

At least until the numbers start to drop again, it would be appropriate for President Biden to take some precautions and wear a mask in crowds.”

Other high-risk groups include people with diabetes, cancer, chronic liver, kidney or lung disease, organ or stem cell transplants, HIV or other immunocompromising conditions, a history of heart disease or stroke, dementia or mental health issues.

what part of this is wrong to you? if you're old or feeble you should be wearing masks

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2023, 10:40:24 AM »
They forgot to warn the fatties.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2023, 10:52:21 AM »

So they are finally admitting that people aged 80+ are the biggest risk group?  ::) And immunocompromised people.

As IroNat said, they forgot to warn morbidly obese people.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2023, 10:54:15 AM »
So they are finally admitting that people aged 80+ are the biggest risk group?  ::) And immunocompromised people.

As IroNat said, they forgot to warn morbidly obese people.

They need a reason to sell the next Covid shots.

mops

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2023, 10:57:40 AM »

what part of this is wrong to you? if you're old or feeble you should be wearing masks

If you're old and feeble, you must be able to breathe freely. Masks don't protect you, they protect others from large droplets expeled during sneezing or coughing.

Also, masks must be changed every two hours at least, like a dirty tissue.

I was once waiting in a supermarket queue with this crap on my face. I ripped a nasty fart and what do you think happened ? I gave myself a fucking dutch oven.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2023, 10:58:21 AM »
They forgot to warn the fatties.

If I recall correctly, masks are only effective in reducing droplet size of viral particles of infected people.

They do nothing and prevent nothing if worn by people who aren't infected [go figure - you can't reduce your probability of spreading a virus if you don't have said virus to begin with]. This is why forced masking was stupid when 999 of 1,000 don't have Covid. Then you just masked 99.9% of people for no reason.

And wearing a mask to prevent yourself from getting Covid is ineffective. Something like under 15% effectiveness.

If you're that scared of a virus that is 98.5% survivable even for elderly people, just stay home. That's 100% effective. And the only thing that is.

Just never leave your house again.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2023, 11:00:29 AM »
If you're old and feeble, you must be able to breathe freely. Masks don't protect you, they protect others from large droplets expeled during sneezing or coughing.

Also, masks must be changed every two hours at least, like a dirty tissue.

I was once waiting in a supermarket queue with this crap on my face. I ripped a nasty fart and what do you think happened ? I gave myself a fucking dutch oven.
The point of the masks is not for the wearer to have good health. It's there to help make them unhealthy and kill them, slowly. Part of the plan. Masks are disgusting and riddled with bacteria. The only time I wear a mask is when it's needed when there's dust or debris in the air, like in an attic, etc.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2023, 11:06:07 AM »
The point of the masks is not for the wearer to have good health. It's there to help make them unhealthy and kill them, slowly. Part of the plan. Masks are disgusting and riddled with bacteria. The only time I wear a mask is when it's needed when there's dust or debris in the air, like in an attic, etc.

Exactly. McDonald's fry cooks working for minimum wage for an 8-hour shift wearing a mask to "protect them" from a virus with a 99.97% survivable rate that nobody has is retarded.

The adverse health and even neurological effects of this are already known.

mops

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2023, 11:07:17 AM »

Yup

There is another question I'd like to ask masktards : if you wear a face mask for "protection" ( ohh brother), why don't you also wear special glasses to cover the mucosal membrane of the eyes ? hmm ?

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2023, 11:19:02 AM »
If you've been fully vaccinated, you no longer need a mask.

Not a mafia.

Old One:

New One:

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2023, 11:34:23 AM »
Exactly. McDonald's fry cooks working for minimum wage for an 8-hour shift wearing a mask to "protect them" from a virus with a 99.97% survivable rate that nobody has is retarded.

The adverse health and even neurological effects of this are already known.
100% brother! I saw a black bodybuilding kid working out in the gym with a mask! I asked him why and he said to help with his endurance - kind of like a high-altitude training thing. Seems very detrimental to your health.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2023, 11:35:58 AM »
Yup

There is another question I'd like to ask masktards : if you wear a face mask for "protection" ( ohh brother), why don't you also wear special glasses to cover the mucosal membrane of the eyes ? hmm ?
Lol good point! And why can you smell farts through thick jeans and underwear?!

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2023, 11:37:05 AM »
If you've been fully vaccinated, you no longer need a mask.

Not a mafia.

Old One:

New One:

They're both Jewish - what a coincidence! Wonderful!

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2023, 11:58:42 AM »

CNN
 —

Don't worry about what is going on in the USA, worry if your girl is giving you an STD from banging a passport bro raw

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2023, 12:01:56 PM »
Some Getbiggers never put them away

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2023, 02:13:24 PM »
Let the weak minded, mass psychosis, delusional comply. The commies trying this fake bullshit again can go fuck themselves

https://gettr.com/post/p2ov8jdbdf0

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2023, 02:15:48 PM »
Let the weak minded, mass psychosis, delusional comply. The commies trying this fake bullshit again can go fuck themselves

https://gettr.com/post/p2ov8jdbdf0

If the government subsidises salary again people will be back indoors in a heartbeat.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2023, 02:25:29 PM »
If the government subsidises salary again people will be back indoors in a heartbeat.

And those would be the weak minded AND lazy

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2023, 02:26:25 PM »
And those would be the weak minded AND lazy
which you will find is the majority...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2023, 02:44:58 PM »
which you will find is the majority...

Maybe not this time around.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2023, 03:18:35 PM »

CNN
 —

Other high-risk groups include people with diabetes, cancer, chronic liver, kidney or lung disease, organ or stem cell transplants, HIV or other immunocompromising conditions, a history of heart disease or stroke, dementia or mental health issues. + Feeble Minded Sheep 🐑  like idiots

oh And Fat Obese Bastards

Fixed it.  ;D

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2023, 03:39:54 PM »
Marketing for flu and now Covid shot season:

https://publichealth.jhu.edu/2023/looking-ahead-at-covid-flu-and-rsv-vaccines-for-fall-2023

When will flu shots be available, and what are we going to see?

The flu vaccine should roll out at the end of August. The vaccine formulation was decided about six months ago, and the recommendations will be the same as they usually are: Everybody over the age of 6 months is recommended to get a flu vaccine

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2023, 03:48:51 PM »
Hey IDIOTS!

If you guys had worn masks and gotten vaccinated when you were supposed to…..the pandemic would have been over by now!

🙄