Author Topic: To All the "Science People" On The Board  (Read 13949 times)

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
To All the "Science People" On The Board
« on: April 29, 2006, 08:17:12 AM »
 Science isn't going to help you when you are in hell ::)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Re: To All the "Science People" On The Board
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2006, 11:12:48 AM »
lol great point brother Lucius if you are talking about scientology.

But science and religion can co-exist. The truly brilliant minds come to the same conclusion, the evidence of the bible is to great to deny, God exists!
just push some weight!

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2006, 02:19:17 PM »
Watch the video "what the bleep to we know"

They attempt to make a connection between science and religion.  Very interesting.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2006, 03:36:36 PM »
Tell me this:

Where is the "limit" regarding if you're going to hell or not? Are you going to hell if you believe in god, yet do not read the bible or attend church, just personally believing in a higher force? Are you "safe" from hell first when you're actively involved in a church?
What about if you were brought up in another part of the world where you were indoctrinated into another belief system and another culture, does that make you egible for going to hell since you're a member of another religion? Is a muslim going to hell?

Tell me the answer to this, give a clear line to what "saves you from hell", what must be done, and what is required........

Jesus Christ saves lives!
just push some weight!

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2006, 06:21:05 PM »
Tell me this:

Where is the "limit" regarding if you're going to hell or not? Are you going to hell if you believe in god, yet do not read the bible or attend church, just personally believing in a higher force? Are you "safe" from hell first when you're actively involved in a church?
What about if you were brought up in another part of the world where you were indoctrinated into another belief system and another culture, does that make you egible for going to hell since you're a member of another religion? Is a muslim going to hell?

Tell me the answer to this, give a clear line to what "saves you from hell", what must be done, and what is required........

We will leave that to you, to answer.  When you feel youve secured your place in the kingdom....then maybe you have.   It will make you do your best.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2006, 10:26:47 AM »

lol there is no hell...

fairies and gnomes and magic places where every wish comes thru..yeesh..heaven  ::)
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2006, 10:29:12 AM »
Jesus Christ saves lives!

actually in islam you dont have to be muslim to go to heaven...jesus is pretty selfish.."if you dont see it my way you go to hell??" thats as bad as them terrorists (if we dont see it their way they wanna kill us)

in islam you could be an alaskan and live a good life and end up in heaven..and you could be muslim and one of em dumbfuck sucide bombers and go to hell..

however there is no hell god or heaven...  ;)
carpe` vaginum!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2006, 10:48:32 AM »
lol there is no hell...

fairies and gnomes and magic places where every wish comes thru..yeesh..heaven  ::)

You won't be saying this when you are in hell and Jesus is taking aim at you with a sniper rifle ::)

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2006, 12:48:28 PM »
You gotta be fucking... Did you really mean that shit serious? Then you're less christian then me!

What do you think Jesus spends all his time doing? Playing poker with the Holy Spirit? ::)

ToxicAvenger: Satan might grant your wish, but nobody beats Jesus at anything >:(

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2006, 02:56:34 PM »
You're one fucked up individual, and you're not living after the christian code of conduct. I feel sorry for ya..... :-\

:-*

What's sick? Christ said he came not to bring peace but to bring the sword. The wishy-washy Jesus you worship is not the real Lamb.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2006, 03:26:29 PM »
I'm not a christian, nor do I believe in Jesus, yet you are a fundamentalist with no acceptance for anybody else besides your own brainwashed crop. That is just sad... And you're obviously not intelligent enough to see this yourself :-\

So you have seen our ways.    And are ready to fight for the Lord :D

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2006, 03:59:52 PM »
Jesus...What a nice guy..

He'll give you bread, He'll give you wine.

But if you cross his path and don't bow to him he'll throw your silly ass straight down to hell to burn alive for all eternity!

BooYahh!

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2006, 04:04:11 PM »

But if you cross his path and don't bow to him he'll throw your silly ass straight down to hell to burn alive for all eternity!

BooYahh!

Makes you want to sh%t or get off the pot, HUH. ;D

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2006, 06:08:25 PM »
  What do you think Jesus spends all his time doing? Playing poker with the Holy Spirit?

The holy spirit plays like a donkey.  Jesus keeps trying to bet him out and he stays in only to suck out a runner runner flush.

The holy spirit gets so lucky too as he periodically goes all in with unsuited dolly partons and flops a full house.

Jesus won't play with him anymore and only plays on partypoker.com under the name "IforgiveJohnnyApollo666."

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2006, 06:39:43 PM »
i dont believe in satan either..magical evil being..lmao..dont make me laugh..satan can suck jesus cock..  >:(

Hi Spanky. ::)   Get your own style, please.....sad.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2006, 07:20:14 PM »

BooYahh!

Even Jesus has limited patience and like a strict parent he knows that sometimes you have to give toughlove.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2006, 07:33:27 PM »

it takes science to realize that there is no hell

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2006, 10:47:09 PM »
it takes science to realize that there is no hell

Keep saying that. God is counting the number of times that you do. One time too many and He will toss you into hell himself ::)

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2006, 10:51:35 PM »
  Keep saying that. God is counting the number of times that you do. One time too many and He will toss you into hell himself ::)

It's funny you really believe that.

Let's assume such a God does exist. Why in the fuck would I worship a god that simply tosses people into eternal hellfire for disagreeing with him?

I wouldn't worship this "god" anymore than i'd worship any other dictator.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2006, 09:36:48 AM »
Tell me this:

Hi DF!

I made a thread referring to the Christian plan of Salvation....it'll be a sticky for just a few days!

:)
R

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2006, 09:51:52 AM »

It's funny you really believe that.

Let's assume such a God does exist. Why in the f**k would I worship a god that simply tosses people into eternal hellfire for disagreeing with him?

I wouldn't worship this "god" anymore than i'd worship any other dictator.

You should worship him because he'll knee you in the balls if you don't ;D

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2006, 09:56:52 AM »
  You should worship him because he'll knee you in the balls if you don't ;D

For eternity! ;D
just push some weight!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2006, 08:40:43 PM »
For eternity! ;D

Hahahahahaha, yes ;D Johnny will think that He'll get tired eventually, but He won't ;D

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2006, 09:37:37 PM »
Hell is symbolic for eternal and lasting destruction.   Fire destroys something completely so its used as an example of a person, that would not receive the gift of life, in the ressurection.

God says he is LOVE.   Not has Love....But is LOVE.    Burning people in hellfire forever would contradict that quality of himself.    Yes, some may not inherit the gift of eternal life, and they would cease to exist, but they Will NOT burn in Hell.   It is good enough to be Non-existing forever...he gets no more gratification ,in seeing his child burn in fire forever, than you would.

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2006, 10:14:26 PM »
Hell is symbolic for eternal and lasting destruction.   Fire destroys something completely so its used as an example of a person, that would not receive the gift of life, in the ressurection.

God says he is LOVE.   Not has Love....But is LOVE.    Burning people in hellfire forever would contradict that quality of himself.    Yes, some may not inherit the gift of eternal life, and they would cease to exist, but they Will NOT burn in Hell.   It is good enough to be Non-existing forever...he gets no more gratification ,in seeing his child burn in fire forever, than you would.

He orders people to kill in the bible.

He kills millions himself in the bible.

He orders torture in the bible.

He condones slavery in the bible.

Why wouldn't he let people burn for all eternity in hellfire?