Author Topic: CNN's Van Jones: Democrats 'Terrified' Biden Running Again  (Read 881 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
CNN's Van Jones: Democrats 'Terrified' Biden Running Again
« on: September 11, 2023, 08:48:04 AM »
CNN analyst and Democrat activist Van Jones said Sept. 7 that Democrats are starting "whispers" about the issue of President Joe Biden's age in the upcoming 2024 race.

"I think a lot of these Democrats look at these [recent poll] numbers and say the 'whispers' [about Biden's age] are finally showing up in this data," Jones said in a televised interview on CNN Sept. 7. "People are talking behind their hand. They worry about Joe Biden. He is like the grandpa that you love, you believe in, you owe a lot [to], but you start to wonder. Would you give this grandpa a high-stress job for six more years, or would you want something else for him."

A CNN/SSRS poll released Sept. 7 found that 74% say that Biden, 80, does not have "the stamina and sharpness to serve effectively as president," with only 26% saying he is up for another term.

The number has increased 7 percentage points since March, when 67% of people believed he does not have those capabilities for the presidency, and from 51% in November 2019, the data showed.

The poll shows overall 61% disapproval in the way Biden is performing his duties as president, leaving him with only 39% of voters approving of his performance in the job.

According to the poll, 58% of voters say Biden's policies have made economic conditions worse, with 55% saying they don't think he cares about them, 72% saying he does not inspire confidence in them, and 67% saying he is not a president they feel "proud" of.

Among Democrat voters, the poll found 67% saying they want a different candidate for the party in the upcoming 2024 election, with 82% preferring "just someone besides Joe Biden," an increase of 13 percentage points since March, according to the poll.

Almost half, or 49% of Democrats, cite Biden's age as their biggest concern about bis 2024 candidacy, yet 86% believe it is at least "somewhat likely" Biden will be the Democrat nominee in 2024.

"[Biden's age] is what is being talked about," Jones said. "People are scared to come out and say anything about it, but I think it's important for us to have this conversation now. I think this may be the bottom [of polling] for Joe Biden. He may go up if the economy improves, but right now the economy is getting better, and fears about the economy are getting worse."

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: CNN's Van Jones: Democrats 'Terrified' Biden Running Again
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2023, 09:59:11 AM »
“Ok”

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2023, 10:35:37 AM »
Shitter meant "he got the runs again"...

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2023, 11:20:36 AM »
"6 more years"?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2023, 11:51:34 AM »
Garbage pale doesnt have 6 more hours left in him.  His age is not the issue - its the policies! 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2023, 12:25:39 PM »
Garbage pale doesnt have 6 more hours left in him.  His age is not the issue - its the policies!

If as you suggest there are only 6 more hours left in Biden, (assuming you mean 6 hours of life) what's your concern? Is it that Kamala Harris will be stepping up later today as President?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2023, 12:31:33 PM »
If as you suggest there are only 6 more hours left in Biden, (assuming you mean 6 hours of life) what's your concern? Is it that Kamala Harris will be stepping up later today as President?

how about that the policies of this dirtbag have left us in a perilous situation!

Inflation is out of control due to his policies

Energy prices out of control due to his policies

Near WW3 and getting tens of thousands killed in Ukraine by funding that pos fraud Zelensky? 

The border is a disaster and even dem mayors are screaming daily. 

The stock market has gone nowhere

The green energy push has done zilch but squander tons of money for nothing at all. 

The military numbers are at disastrous levels in terms of recruitment.  No one wants to be part of this pedophile transgender army of shitterinhispants

The censorship is a disgrace.

The failed policies w the vax and masks etc.

Because you are in a delusional CULT of Team Blue no matter who and afflicted with severe TDS you refuse to accept reality.

Not to mention the blatant lies and corruption around Hunter, the the laptop, the lies about Russia, etc.

But carry on with your dementia.  You and Biden deserve a shared room in a nursing home to watch CNN all day.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2023, 01:08:54 PM »
how about that the policies of this dirtbag have left us in a perilous situation!

Near WW3 and getting tens of thousands killed in Ukraine by funding that pos fraud Zelensky? 

The green energy push has done zilch but squander tons of money for nothing at all. 

The military numbers are at disastrous levels in terms of recruitment.  No one wants to be part of this pedophile transgender army of shitterinhispants

Because you are in a delusional CULT of Team Blue no matter who and afflicted with severe TDS you refuse to accept reality.

Not to mention the blatant lies and corruption around Hunter, the the laptop, the lies about Russia, etc.

But carry on with your dementia.  You and Biden deserve a shared room in a nursing home to watch CNN all day.   

President Kamala has a nice ring to it right?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2023, 01:26:04 PM »

-Not sure how you took this leap, but apparently you believed my response gave you a platform to digress and once again for the umpteenth time outline your complaints about President Biden.

On another note, are you concerned that you may have early onset Alzheimer’s because you seem obsessed with the idea of seniors automatically having dementia. Or maybe this is just those times when you cannot think of a more astute reply, so you suggest I and others have dementia.  I find this laughable but a bit concerning on your behalf.  BTW both Biden and I have ample means to cover the cost of a private rather than shared room should we find ourselves at a memory care facility.

In less than an hour I will be at the doctor’s office for an annual wellness check. I’ll be sure to mention that you are worried I have dementia and ask him for a comprehensive cognitive evaluation. When I get the results, I’ll share them with you because obviously you are interested in the state of my mental health.     

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2023, 02:15:18 PM »

Stepping up? She got to where she is by kneeling down.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2023, 02:53:00 PM »

So does the ringing between your ears

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2023, 04:32:06 PM »
So does the ringing between your ears

At least I have something between my ears.  Unlike you. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2023, 07:20:01 PM »
CNN analyst and Democrat activist Van Jones said Sept. 7 that Democrats are starting "whispers" about the issue of President Joe Biden's age in the upcoming 2024 race.

"I think a lot of these Democrats look at these [recent poll] numbers and say the 'whispers' [about Biden's age] are finally showing up in this data," Jones said in a televised interview on CNN Sept. 7. "People are talking behind their hand. They worry about Joe Biden. He is like the grandpa that you love, you believe in, you owe a lot [to], but you start to wonder. Would you give this grandpa a high-stress job for six more years, or would you want something else for him."

A CNN/SSRS poll released Sept. 7 found that 74% say that Biden, 80, does not have "the stamina and sharpness to serve effectively as president," with only 26% saying he is up for another term.

The number has increased 7 percentage points since March, when 67% of people believed he does not have those capabilities for the presidency, and from 51% in November 2019, the data showed.

The poll shows overall 61% disapproval in the way Biden is performing his duties as president, leaving him with only 39% of voters approving of his performance in the job.

According to the poll, 58% of voters say Biden's policies have made economic conditions worse, with 55% saying they don't think he cares about them, 72% saying he does not inspire confidence in them, and 67% saying he is not a president they feel "proud" of.

Among Democrat voters, the poll found 67% saying they want a different candidate for the party in the upcoming 2024 election, with 82% preferring "just someone besides Joe Biden," an increase of 13 percentage points since March, according to the poll.

Almost half, or 49% of Democrats, cite Biden's age as their biggest concern about bis 2024 candidacy, yet 86% believe it is at least "somewhat likely" Biden will be the Democrat nominee in 2024.

"[Biden's age] is what is being talked about," Jones said. "People are scared to come out and say anything about it, but I think it's important for us to have this conversation now. I think this may be the bottom [of polling] for Joe Biden. He may go up if the economy improves, but right now the economy is getting better, and fears about the economy are getting worse."

More evidence they are ready to dump the house plant.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2023, 07:48:56 PM »
First Van Jones, now WaPo's David Ignatius:

https://archive.ph/ZkuqU#selection-417.0-425.44

Opinion  President Biden should not run again in 2024

________________________ _

But I don’t think Biden and Vice President Harris should run for reelection. It’s painful to say that, given my admiration for much of what they have accomplished. But if he and Harris campaign together in 2024, I think Biden risks undoing his greatest achievement — which was stopping Trump.

Biden wrote his political testament in his inaugural address: “When our days are through, our children and our children’s children will say of us: They gave their best, they did their duty, they healed a broken land.” Mr. President, maybe this is that moment when duty has been served.

Biden would carry two big liabilities into a 2024 campaign. He would be 82 when he began a second term. According to a recent Associated Press-NORC poll, 77 percent of the public, including 69 percent of Democrats, think he’s too old to be effective for four more years. Biden’s age isn’t just a Fox News trope; it’s been the subject of dinner-table conversations across America this summer.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2023, 08:26:44 PM »

Music to my ears.  I'll probably jack off watching her inauguration.   ;D ;D ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2023, 08:51:01 PM »
Music to my ears.  I'll probably jack off watching her inauguration.   ;D ;D ;D

Between Biden, her and AOC they’d be lucky to have a combined IQ of -50

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2023, 08:54:20 PM »

Give me a 3 bagger with AOC and Kamala and I'd be ready to meet Jesus. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2023, 06:14:22 AM »

Still 100x higher than you, Trumpy and his red hat cronies.  It constipates you knowing those three are smarter, more successful and TALLER than you doesn’t it. 

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2023, 09:00:00 AM »
Still 100x higher than you, Trumpy and his red hat cronies.  It constipates you knowing those three are smarter, more successful and TALLER than you doesn’t it.

"YAS QUEEN!!!" - Lurker

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2023, 09:28:19 AM »

"YAS QUEEN!!!" - Lurker

Could you actually be any more irrelevant?  I mean if you put effort into it could you achieve a higher rate of irrelevancy? 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2023, 03:10:55 PM »

;)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2023, 03:14:38 PM »
As a few people have stated on this board, I think it's common knowledge no one is excited about Biden running again. He is too old. It's not just the number, it seems to show in his focus and concentration. But we are left with that hard choice.. allow Trump back in or hold your nose and vote for Biden. If some middle of the road Republican ran, that had a record for being reasonable, I would have no hard feelings if they won. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2023, 03:21:00 PM »
As a few people have stated on this board, I think it's common knowledge no one is excited about Biden running again. He is too old. It's not just the number, it seems to show in his focus and concentration. But we are left with that hard choice.. allow Trump back in or hold your nose and vote for Biden. If some middle of the road Republican ran, that had a record for being reasonable, I would have no hard feelings if they won.

Policy wise trump is far more liberal than most usual republicans. 

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2023, 03:38:24 PM »

Biden will run and win, it's already rigged with the outcome known.
K

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2023, 06:47:04 PM »
Biden will run and win, it's already rigged with the outcome known.

He won’t make it through his term…