Author Topic: Nick WALKER 6 weeks out !!  (Read 11749 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Nick WALKER 6 weeks out !!
« Reply #50 on: September 25, 2023, 06:13:56 AM »
100% brutal post. 

Matt crushes you in strength pound for pound and overall if he trained for it. He has background in strength lifts, you don't. All your lifts are horrible form and you're shaking like a leaf. Where is your "world record" strict curl?

You've been taking drugs for over 20 years and have not improved or won anything, you've been constantly regressing and losing.

You lost to Clegg:

You lost to this fella:

Mr Charles Arena went home with the trophy at the Excalibur:

At your last contest you didn't even make it to the finals, and there were only 2 other competitors.

And in strict curl, you competed in a class you cherry picked so there would be no competitors and still your "world record" is non-existent, SCN did not recognize it and they want nothing to do with you.

You cuss out judges, argue with everyone and always have excuses. 20+ years of drugs and zero progress.

Fail.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #51 on: September 25, 2023, 06:15:48 AM »
Bhanks biggest flaws: no lats, no thigh sweep, weak hamstrings, wide waist, narrow shoulders, over-sized head

And 60+ ailments and counting. 

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #52 on: September 25, 2023, 06:41:49 AM »
BigRo is a good looking man, facially speaking (nh)

BigRo how many sisters do you have and are any of them single?

1 sister who is married to an Englishman. Actually we don't know what her current situation is as she has cut herself off from family for years now. Some children find it convenient to blame and punish their parents for whatever physically/mentally ails them. It is quite selfish and heartless.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #53 on: September 25, 2023, 07:14:17 AM »
Matt crushes you in strength pound for pound and overall if he trained for it. He has background in strength lifts, you don't. All your lifts are horrible form and you're shaking like a leaf. Where is your "world record" strict curl?

You've been taking drugs for over 20 years and have not improved or won anything, you've been constantly regressing and losing.

You lost to Clegg:

You lost to this fella:

Mr Charles Arena went home with the trophy at the Excalibur:

At your last contest you didn't even make it to the finals, and there were only 2 other competitors.

And in strict curl, you competed in a class you cherry picked so there would be no competitors and still your "world record" is non-existent, SCN did not recognize it and they want nothing to do with you.

You cuss out judges, argue with everyone and always have excuses. 20+ years of drugs and zero progress.

Fail.

You didn't use a shopped pic for pic 2 this time so getting better you had my arm half the size in the old shopped pic you shared last time. The pool pic is still shopped to hell but it is a start. Matt is 200-205lbs I am 220-225lbs it is a 20lb difference not 50. Matt has no background in strength lifts wtf are you talking about he has never entered a powerlifting meet. He has no official numbers in anything. I curled 165lbs in a meet SCN writing it down in their records book or not doesn't change that I strict curled 165lbs. I have also pressed 350lbs for 2 reps something Matt has never come close to doing. Matt also uses anabolic he is not a natural athlete. But honestly I don't care what he lifts because none of that changes the fact he doesn't know how to hold a fucking dumbbell. That is why its rolling his wrist backwards and sliding out of his hand at a 45 degree angle fucking morons. He could probably lift more if he learned how to hold a dumbbell. He would also get a lot more development if he stopped ego throwing shit around. Who the fuck talks about maxing out machines and record leg presses and half rep shoulder presses? Every time he writes about lifting he is dropping 50lbs in bodyweight then adding 50lbs to his lift and then saying that would be good lift at that weight right but he doesn't weigh that and doesn't lift that not even close.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 25, 2023, 08:24:51 AM »
Neither of those statements are true however It has nothing to do with weight he doesn't know how to hold a fucking dumbbell

Your punctuation is horrific.

Anyway, yeah, you are a whole other class of suck, jagoff.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #55 on: September 25, 2023, 08:33:22 AM »
THE AGONY OF DEFEAT

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #56 on: September 26, 2023, 02:41:38 AM »
Your depth is not fine and you didn't get a single legit rep much less 6 and you are not stronger than me and you are not 50lbs lighter. For fuck sake look at BIGRO at the bottom the dumbells and his hands are the height of his shoulders and horizontal. You have the dumbells at a 45 degree angle your hands are a full forearm above your shoulder almost a foot and the damn weight is rolling back your wrist. How the fuck you still think that is a good lift is beyond me

At the time of the video in question, I was 50-lb lighter than you are. I was 170-lb at the time, and I don't remember seeing any thread where you claimed to be under 215-lb.

In your first thread on the board, you claimed to be 215-lb:

215lbs and 5foot10

And you have claimed to be as heavy as 238-lb, in this thread:

https://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=673674.0

So I was assuming you were 220-lb [if not more].

As for my form - there is nothing wrong with my form. If anyone trains with form like that, no one should feel any reason to correct them.

If your goal is to do 5-second reps, or do everything Mike Mentzer HIT style, then you can make an argument to change my form, but that is purely a matter of preference.

Here is a video using 75-lb dumbbells from 2.5 weeks ago that I didn't upload at the time - each rep is paused:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CxpmQxeOY76/

You can search YouTube up and down, and you won't find any video of anyone lifting 100+lb dumbbells with form any better than mine.

By "anyone", I'm using hyperbole - yeah, you might find 1 in every 10 videos of someone using 100-lb dumbbells or heavier, with better form - but that's extremely rare.

The only people using perfect form with dumbbells in that weight range would literally be competitive strength athletes [pro Strongmen, top powerlifters, etc].

Meaning = my form is fine.

PS - just so it's clear that video above is using 75-lb dumbbells, here is a screenshot:

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #57 on: September 26, 2023, 03:01:26 AM »
Learn how to hold a fucking dumbell you are doing it WRONG  your knuckles should be pointing to the ceiling not the wall behind you. The problem isn't your weak wrist the problem is you are not holding the fucking dumbell correctly that is why it is rolling your hand backwards and unstable at a 45 degree angle

You're right - I have issues with my wrist placement. It's just one of those things that's deep in my muscle memory by now, so...I just go with it.

I'm also not going to deny that my form on that seated dumbbell press set with the 100's can be improved. What I'm saying is: my form is fine.

How many people do we ever see anywhere of people lifting the 100's or higher on that lift?

As an example - there is a guy in my city who came 9th at North America's Strongest Man. His max set with the 100's was 26 reps.

Then you have BigRo getting 14...that's a guy with a top 1% muscular physique. So...it's just baffling to me to get trashed for really, an excellent lift.

And look - I don't mind admitting that my max was either 7 or 9 reps with the 100's.

It's just weird getting trashed on THAT lift, of all lifts.

If someone has a good lift, and their form is marginally off, I don't say anything about it at all.

Your criticism was just weird to me. My lift was fine. Not perfect, but...I never said it was.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #58 on: September 26, 2023, 03:10:10 AM »
He's mad because he's a torn up mess on a ton of gear and you're still way stronger then him. Meanwhile we've seen his shit form on squats and bench. He's a hypocrite

I'm glad you mentioned his form, ChristopherA. If the goal **perfect, not off by a millimetre** form, then it opens his form to critique as well.

I also think we can get an idea of where someone's strength is at, even when their form is off.

Way back in the day, we had contests on here [2006/2007]. One was a 225-lb desdlift for reps.

I'd be open to doing a contest again - this time with a 315 bench for reps + 405 deadlift for reps. I feel with sufficient notice, I would be good for 10 reps on both.  :)

I don't mean to trash anyone...but a contest like that could at least give us an idea of where some Getbiggers are at.

ChristopherA - do you think B. Hank has an issue with people outperforming him? I have no reason to think very many people at his gym are bigger or stronger than him. Maybe he's just used to being the strongest guy everywhere he trains, and needs to drop people down a peg.

Truly, that's not my style. I've been humbled way too many times to be that way.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #59 on: September 26, 2023, 05:38:20 AM »
I'm glad you mentioned his form, ChristopherA. If the goal **perfect, not off by a millimetre** form, then it opens his form to critique as well.

I also think we can get an idea of where someone's strength is at, even when their form is off.

Way back in the day, we had contests on here [2006/2007]. One was a 225-lb desdlift for reps.

I'd be open to doing a contest again - this time with a 315 bench for reps + 405 deadlift for reps. I feel with sufficient notice, I would be good for 10 reps on both.  :)

I don't mean to trash anyone...but a contest like that could at least give us an idea of where some Getbiggers are at.

ChristopherA - do you think B. Hank has an issue with people outperforming him? I have no reason to think very many people at his gym are bigger or stronger than him. Maybe he's just used to being the strongest guy everywhere he trains, and needs to drop people down a peg.

Truly, that's not my style. I've been humbled way too many times to be that way.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #60 on: September 26, 2023, 06:04:36 AM »
nice matt,,,,and being 'clean'..no cycle this yr ?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 26, 2023, 07:32:46 AM »
At the time of the video in question, I was 50-lb lighter than you are. I was 170-lb at the time, and I don't remember seeing any thread where you claimed to be under 215-lb.

In your first thread on the board, you claimed to be 215-lb:

And you have claimed to be as heavy as 238-lb, in this thread:

https://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=673674.0

So I was assuming you were 220-lb [if not more].

As for my form - there is nothing wrong with my form. If anyone trains with form like that, no one should feel any reason to correct them.

If your goal is to do 5-second reps, or do everything Mike Mentzer HIT style, then you can make an argument to change my form, but that is purely a matter of preference.

Here is a video using 75-lb dumbbells from 2.5 weeks ago that I didn't upload at the time - each rep is paused:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CxpmQxeOY76/

You can search YouTube up and down, and you won't find any video of anyone lifting 100+lb dumbbells with form any better than mine.

By "anyone", I'm using hyperbole - yeah, you might find 1 in every 10 videos of someone using 100-lb dumbbells or heavier, with better form - but that's extremely rare.

The only people using perfect form with dumbbells in that weight range would literally be competitive strength athletes [pro Strongmen, top powerlifters, etc].

Meaning = my form is fine.

PS - just so it's clear that video above is using 75-lb dumbbells, here is a screenshot:

Again its like you are just not reading what I am writing. I don't care what you weigh or lift but you are over 200lbs. I am currently 220 it's a 20lb difference. I felt fat after henia surgery and dropped 10lbs. Regardless What you are not hearing is that You are not holding the dumbbell correctly that is why the weight is at a 45 degree angle slipping out of the back of your hand. Your form is horrific learn how to hold a fucking dumbell. The weights should be supported on the top of your wrist bone not your fingers behind the wrist. Yor knuckles should be pointing up not backwards. Stop being offended about what you lift as no one gives a fuck what you lift and listen for a minute. The dumbbells are supposed to be horizontal to the floor. You have them at 45 degree angles and say you have week wrist when this is pointed out. You don't have week wrist you are simply holding the dumbbells wrong. Hold them correctly and your form will improve dramatically. Stop arguing look at the attached picture and try to understand you are absolutely holding the dumbells wrong you probably do the same thing with the barbell.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 26, 2023, 07:36:23 AM »
You're right - I have issues with my wrist placement. It's just one of those things that's deep in my muscle memory by now, so...I just go with it.

I'm also not going to deny that my form on that seated dumbbell press set with the 100's can be improved. What I'm saying is: my form is fine.

How many people do we ever see anywhere of people lifting the 100's or higher on that lift?

As an example - there is a guy in my city who came 9th at North America's Strongest Man. His max set with the 100's was 26 reps.

Then you have BigRo getting 14...that's a guy with a top 1% muscular physique. So...it's just baffling to me to get trashed for really, an excellent lift.

And look - I don't mind admitting that my max was either 7 or 9 reps with the 100's.

It's just weird getting trashed on THAT lift, of all lifts.

If someone has a good lift, and their form is marginally off, I don't say anything about it at all.

Your criticism was just weird to me. My lift was fine. Not perfect, but...I never said it was.

Jesus you keep arguing that your form is fine because the weights are heavy that makes no sense. You didn't get 7-9 reps you got 0 fucking reps you had a 3 inch range of motion for fuck sake the dumbell is only near your shoulder because it is at a 45 degree angle your hands are a foot higher.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 26, 2023, 07:39:44 AM »
With the 75lb dumbells you are starting to look like it is a weight you can actually lift however again you are not holding the fucking dumbells correctly again learn how to hold them and they wont slip out of your hands sideways. But sure I will give you credit for 10 reps with 75lbs. Can I do 10 reps with 75lbs today who knows but I have done 10 reps with 75lbs many times. You are not some kind of strength prodigy.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 26, 2023, 07:47:08 AM »

I'd be open to doing a contest again - this time with a 315 bench for reps + 405 deadlift for reps. I feel with sufficient notice, I would be good for 10 reps on both:)

This is the kind of nonsense I am talking about. The other day you said you got 275lbs for 1 rep. Now you are claiming you can get 315lbs for 10 reps just nonsense.

https://strengthlevel.com/one-rep-max-calculator

According ot the calculator that would equate to a 420lb bench press. Tell me Matt how much sufficient notice do you need to bench 420lbs? Do you see how you are just spouting nonsense? Are you also going to drop to 180lbs at the same time because that is how you usually state it like you are currently benching 300 at 205 but I plan to drop to 180 and bench 420lbs which you think would be excellent. The only issue is you have been training bodybuilding but once you go back to strength training you will drop 30lbs of bodyweight and add 100lbs to your bench press fucking nonsense

By all means tell me how much notice do you need to press 315lbs for 10 reps? I can't wait to see it

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 26, 2023, 07:53:31 AM »
Jesus you keep arguing that your form is fine because the weights are heavy that makes no sense. You didn't get 7-9 reps you got 0 fucking reps you had a 3 inch range of motion for fuck sake the dumbell is only near your shoulder because it is at a 45 degree angle your hands are a foot higher.

writes the man shaking like a shitting dog struggling with 315

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #66 on: September 26, 2023, 07:55:54 AM »
< :-X  >stares blankly at screen < :-X >

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: September 26, 2023, 07:56:01 AM »
This is the kind of nonsense I am talking about. The other day you said you got 275lbs for 1 rep. Now you are claiming you can get 315lbs for 10 reps just nonsense.

how the fuck can you criticise anyone?

You make stupid wild outlandish claims all the time while struggling with 75% of the weights you claim you will be lifting.

You really have to be trolling now, no one can be as dumb as you in real life

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: September 26, 2023, 07:56:04 AM »
writes the man shaking like a shitting dog struggling with 315

You don't even bench and I pressed 315 easy I shake all the time even when I am not lifting doesn't mean shit

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #69 on: September 26, 2023, 07:57:25 AM »
Why do you shake, are you on Clenbuterol?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 26, 2023, 07:58:21 AM »
You don't even bench and I pressed 315 easy I shake all the time even when I am not lifting doesn't mean shit

You only just fucking racked it
I bet you had to change out of Ems bikini bottoms after because you shit in them

You shake all the time because you are detoxing, Em is your sponsor as well as your wife

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: September 26, 2023, 07:59:06 AM »

Brian will be on everything under the sun

His mindset will only allow him to take the easy route

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: September 26, 2023, 08:02:20 AM »

hankins done for the day! bigro has spoken!!!!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: September 26, 2023, 08:07:04 AM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: September 26, 2023, 08:07:59 AM »
Essential tremor (ET) is a neurological disorder that causes your hands, head, trunk, voice or legs to shake rhythmically. It is often confused with Parkinson's disease. Essential tremor is the most common trembling disorder.

^^^^ Add it to  the ever growing list !