Author Topic: Street Fight: 125-lb MMA Fighter vs. 260-lb Bodybuilder/Trainer.  (Read 11092 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Street Fight: 125-lb MMA Fighter vs. 260-lb Bodybuilder/Trainer.
« Reply #150 on: September 27, 2023, 11:30:57 AM »
classic brian deflection post

Deflecting from what?? I told you I fought everyday you don’t believe me. Saying the same thing again and again doesn’t mean I have to keep arguing with you about it. You also keep talking shit about my legs while they may be small for a bodybuilder they are still larger than the average man and strong and I have visible teardrops as well. Legs are doing just fine.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: September 27, 2023, 11:32:17 AM »
Deflecting from what?? I told you I fought everyday you don’t believe me. Saying the same thing again and again doesn’t mean I have to keep arguing with you about it. You also keep talking shit about my legs while they may be small for a bodybuilder they are still larger than the average man and strong and I have visible teardrops as well. Legs are doing just fine.

You are not, and never will be a bodybuilder...

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #152 on: September 27, 2023, 11:33:48 AM »
they knew him

Bhanky,
Please explain your classmates desire to hate and hurt you.

Mohammed Omari

• Getbig III
  • Ham-ass
« Reply #153 on: September 27, 2023, 11:36:19 AM »

That's the first true thing you've ever said, lollolol. Probably been crying all day.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #154 on: September 27, 2023, 11:38:51 AM »

deflecting from this

brian

schools please
year attended
expelled or left

you also absolutely said to krank any lift and time and you would match it- you failed. he's a better man  than you and a much stronger person. and he'd kick your bald fucking head all over.

how do oyu feel about janes 100 of 11.11? you've gone quiet.

finally- why do you come here EVERYBODY hates you? have you literally got nobody else who will tell you to fuckoff instead of us.
B

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #155 on: September 27, 2023, 11:41:28 AM »
you also claimed to be a yuppie

young upwardly mobile professiomal

young? your 45 not young
upwardly mobile- your not you are having to take kids in to pay the bills
professional- you have no job

another own goal from Brain Wood
B

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: September 27, 2023, 11:42:24 AM »

jane challenged you to a run over

60m

100m

don't you recall brian? everyone else does

and according to you you are now 7 weeks into rehab- don't go rewriting

sorry brian but your childhood story is bs

name the schools
name the years
name if expelled or not

I will do the rest

if you don't its because its a lie

Just stop, you dickless wonder. Your bullshit, lies, and obfuscation are the signs of a serious mental disorder. You are unable to tell even the slightest semblance of the truth.

You’re a joke. A lying idiot who will make up any story as long as you get attention from it.

7.41 into a headwind, on videotape, a sanctioned T&F event. Good luck with that.

Any distance, I will smoke you like a cheap cigar, moron.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #157 on: September 27, 2023, 11:45:44 AM »
Ii hope to fuck thats aimed at brian Jane!
B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: September 27, 2023, 11:53:49 AM »
deflecting from this

brian

schools please
year attended
expelled or left

you also absolutely said to krank any lift and time and you would match it- you failed. he's a better man  than you and a much stronger person. and he'd kick your bald fucking head all over.

how do oyu feel about janes 100 of 11.11? you've gone quiet.

finally- why do you come here EVERYBODY hates you? have you literally got nobody else who will tell you to fuckoff instead of us.

Jesus fuck dude you are a broken record I told you what schools I went to months ago. Krank doesn’t get to just makeup challenges and declare himself the winner. I have never seen Jane walk much less run. I get it you are a slob and I am not and it makes you mad keep grinding.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: September 27, 2023, 11:57:32 AM »
you also claimed to be a yuppie

young upwardly mobile professiomal

young? your 45 not young
upwardly mobile- your not you are having to take kids in to pay the bills
professional- you have no job

another own goal from Brain Wood

We are considered a kinship relationship since we are friends with the mother we are not receiving a single penny. Are you my accountant? I live in a 2m McMansion in a gated community and play golf but I am not a yuppie am I a punk rocker?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: September 27, 2023, 12:00:57 PM »
Just stop, you dickless wonder. Your bullshit, lies, and obfuscation are the signs of a serious mental disorder. You are unable to tell even the slightest semblance of the truth.

You’re a joke. A lying idiot who will make up any story as long as you get attention from it.

7.41 into a headwind, on videotape, a sanctioned T&F event. Good luck with that.

Any distance, I will smoke you like a cheap cigar, moron.

Let’s see the proof of your times to start. Then tell me how the fuck I am supposed to get an official 60m time. Funny you went from declaring yourself a powerlifter to a sprinter are we going to have a cookie bake off next?

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #161 on: September 27, 2023, 12:05:25 PM »
Jesus fuck dude you are a broken record I told you what schools I went to months ago. Krank doesn’t get to just makeup challenges and declare himself the winner. I have never seen Jane walk much less run. I get it you are a slob and I am not and it makes you mad keep grinding.

so thats a no then

lying bastard

brian you are a gay trust fund kid whose family have turned their back on him and whose mrs is a snagggle toothed slag who is waiting for you to die.

as we all are.

as for me being a slob you weird prick I've made more progress than you in ther last 6 months than you have in 20 years.

perhaps give your beard a honeymoon- I bet you havent conusmated the marriage yet. elton john of getbig- excpet eltons hair is better
B

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #162 on: September 27, 2023, 12:07:32 PM »
Let’s see the proof of your times to start. Then tell me how the fuck I am supposed to get an official 60m time. Funny you went from declaring yourself a powerlifter to a sprinter are we going to have a cookie bake off next?

the man who has never lost a fight asking for 'proof'

get fucked brian
B

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: September 27, 2023, 12:10:35 PM »
We are considered a kinship relationship since we are friends with the mother we are not receiving a single penny. Are you my accountant? I live in a 2m McMansion in a gated community and play golf but I am not a yuppie am I a punk rocker?

No you are not
yuppie
noun: yuppie; plural noun: yuppies; noun: yuppy
a fashionable young middle-class person with a well-paid job.
"stereotypical 1980s yuppies obsessed with material objects and financial success"

You are a badly dressed middle aged unemployed man

About as far from a yuppie as you can get

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: September 27, 2023, 12:13:24 PM »

Brian why were you for fired from your top secret government contract job?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: September 27, 2023, 12:26:15 PM »
so thats a no then

lying bastard

brian you are a gay trust fund kid whose family have turned their back on him and whose mrs is a snagggle toothed slag who is waiting for you to die.

as we all are.

as for me being a slob you weird prick I've made more progress than you in ther last 6 months than you have in 20 years.

perhaps give your beard a honeymoon- I bet you havent conusmated the marriage yet. elton john of getbig- excpet eltons hair is better
\\

Progress you keep talking about progress if you are a slob to start and 6 months later you are slightly less of a slob have you done better than someone who was in shape the entire time? Fuck no let me know when you are in shape with single digit bodyfat because we both know you are still a slob and it is never going to happen

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: September 27, 2023, 12:27:01 PM »
You are not, and never will be a bodybuilder...

I saw the video of your last show where you won the posing award there were like 8 guys in the entire thing and one was in board shorts and you were still the smallest guy on stage. You make fun of my back when it is your worst bodypart you also make fun of my legs your second worst bodypart. You have a decent chest and no visible injuries causing imbalances but nothing stands out as exceptional you are just a thin old guy who knows how to use jazz hands when posing.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: September 27, 2023, 12:28:06 PM »
Ii hope to fuck thats aimed at brian Jane!

Yes of course it is.

The bald, weak troll.

The ultimate pussy.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: September 27, 2023, 12:29:02 PM »
the man who has never lost a fight asking for 'proof'

get fucked brian

In real life there is no winning or losing a fight everyone gets hit and beat up there is only fighting. I said I have never been Knocked out and I haven't.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: September 27, 2023, 12:30:17 PM »
Brian why were you for fired from your top secret government contract job?

I was never fired from anything I don't have to argue with you about every lie you makeup

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #170 on: September 27, 2023, 12:31:56 PM »
I was never fired from anything

Your contract expired then?

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: September 27, 2023, 12:35:30 PM »

I have hundreds of videos and documented race times. It would be very easy for you to time and videotape a 60m sprint. All you need is the local high school track.

Only thing you have ever documented is that you are a loser at everything you do. You just can’t help yourself with your bullshit stories, you lie for the attention.

What a sad, pathetic little weak man.

11.11 bitch.

Good luck with that !

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #172 on: September 27, 2023, 12:37:59 PM »
I have hundreds of videos and documented race times. It would be very easy for you to time and videotape a 60m sprint. All you need is the local high school track.

Only thing you have ever documented is that you are a loser at everything you do. You just can’t help yourself with your bullshit stories, you lie for the attention.

What a sad, pathetic little weak man.

11.11 bitch.

Good luck with that !

Last time Bhank attempted to run:

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #173 on: September 27, 2023, 12:43:48 PM »
You're a big guy and I'm sure it wouldn't feel nice if you punched someone on the nose, but you against a featherweight amateur boxer or cage fighter (who competes) would be an absolute massacre. You'd end up dressing like Gandhi afterwards, preaching about pacifism and smoking enough DMT to kill an elephant in the hopes of forgetting about what happened.

Just saw this thread - this is amazing.

But, truthfully, if I had to bet, my wager would be he already owns a Gandhi type robe or two.
Y

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #174 on: September 27, 2023, 12:44:03 PM »
\\

Progress you keep talking about progress if you are a slob to start and 6 months later you are slightly less of a slob have you done better than someone who was in shape the entire time? Fuck no let me know when you are in shape with single digit bodyfat because we both know you are still a slob and it is never going to happen

brian i will pay for you to come uk to fight me

do you accept
B