Author Topic: Street Fight: 125-lb MMA Fighter vs. 260-lb Bodybuilder/Trainer.  (Read 10839 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Street Fight: 125-lb MMA Fighter vs. 260-lb Bodybuilder/Trainer.
« Reply #175 on: September 27, 2023, 12:45:06 PM »
Your contract expired then?

Correct I actually had 2 separate 6-month contracts and I completed them both. I was working as a Financial Analyst for a government contractor that makes all the ships and submarines for the Navy. As such they did run Federal background checks and they did do hair follicle drug testing on every employee. Everything was classified NOFORN we were not even supposed to wear our badges if we went to lunch as supposedly foreign agencies could see it and try to recruit us for information. I know sounds silly but that is how they do it. We had a lot of security training and rules they even checked who lived in our homes you are not allowed to take pictures on sight etc etc. I did not want to disclose where I worked earlier because you idiots would have been calling there trying to get me fired.  But yeah government contractor that does Federal background checks and hair follicle drug testing and everything was classified just like I said by all means google them.

https://huntingtoningalls.com/who-we-are/

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: September 27, 2023, 12:46:00 PM »
I have hundreds of videos and documented race times. It would be very easy for you to time and videotape a 60m sprint. All you need is the local high school track.

Only thing you have ever documented is that you are a loser at everything you do. You just can’t help yourself with your bullshit stories, you lie for the attention.

What a sad, pathetic little weak man.

11.11 bitch.

Good luck with that !
I suspect Brian is already banned...

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #177 on: September 27, 2023, 12:48:38 PM »
he's the purple aki of kittyhawk
B

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: September 27, 2023, 12:49:30 PM »
Correct I actually had 2 separate 6-month contracts and I completed them both. I was working as a Financial Analyst for a government contractor that makes all the ships and submarines for the Navy. As such they did run Federal background checks and they did do hair follicle drug testing on every employee. Everything was classified NOFORN we were not even supposed to wear our badges if we went to lunch as supposedly foreign agencies could see it and try to recruit us for information. I know sounds silly but that is how they do it. We had a lot of security training and rules they even checked who lived in our homes you are not allowed to take pictures on sight etc etc. I did not want to disclose where I worked earlier because you idiots would have been calling there trying to get me fired.  But yeah government contractor that does Federal background checks and hair follicle drug testing and everything was classified just like I said by all means google them.

why would you even have a fucking badge working from home you daft twat

Fucks sake Brian shut the fuck up

Brian, you have a chequered past, you have a criminal history regardless of convictions why the fuck would they take a risk with you when there are thousands of people looking for work with clean records?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: September 27, 2023, 12:50:09 PM »
I have hundreds of videos and documented race times. It would be very easy for you to time and videotape a 60m sprint. All you need is the local high school track.

Only thing you have ever documented is that you are a loser at everything you do. You just can’t help yourself with your bullshit stories, you lie for the attention.

What a sad, pathetic little weak man.

11.11 bitch.

Good luck with that !

First let's see proof of your times where is the current video? Where can I see your name and posted time? 2nd I said 60m you are still a women you are not going to have the same initial power and acceleration out of the blocks the longer it goes the less that matters. And 3rd are you kidding am I just taking my camera crew to the track for the day?

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #180 on: September 27, 2023, 12:50:52 PM »
brian

if you could beat jeff why not compete against him

because you would be laughed off the stage you closetted arsehole sniffing paedophile
B

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #181 on: September 27, 2023, 12:51:41 PM »
First let's see proof of your times where is the current video? Where can I see your name and posted time? 2nd I said 60m you are still a women you are not going to have the same initial power and acceleration out of the blocks the longer it goes the less that matters. And 3rd are you kidding am I just taking my camera crew to the track for the day?

more excuses

anytime anywhere*

* apart from that time, and that location
B

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #182 on: September 27, 2023, 12:53:42 PM »

You have a camera crew?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: September 27, 2023, 12:54:09 PM »

brian i will pay for you to come uk to fight me

do you accept

Dude I would fight you right now if you were here ain’t no one flying to England just nonsense

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #184 on: September 27, 2023, 12:56:04 PM »
coward

anytime anywhere

except then and there

you are a bluffer Brian

I am turning you off now. I just want to wish a severe illness on you hopefully really soon.  I won't respond to oyu again as you get off on the attention and are full of shit. Hope you die soon Brian. And i hope Spencer is calling another man Daddy.
B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: September 27, 2023, 12:58:43 PM »
coward

anytime anywhere

except then and there

you are a bluffer Brian

I am turning you off now. I just want to wish a severe illness on you hopefully really soon.  I won't respond to oyu again as you get off on the attention and are full of shit. Hope you die soon Brian. And i hope Spencer is calling another man Daddy.

So in another 6 months will you be in shape yet or still talking about how much fat you lost and how much progress you are making?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: September 27, 2023, 12:59:01 PM »
why would you even have a fucking badge working from home you daft twat

Fucks sake Brian shut the fuck up

Brian, you have a chequered past, you have a criminal history regardless of convictions why the fuck would they take a risk with you when there are thousands of people looking for work with clean records?

Because I had to go into the office sometimes and it’s like a metal swinging turn style to get in like at a subway station but more secure then you had to have your badge on display at all times on premise. You can see my badge expired 8/14. I do not have a checkered past. I made it through an extensive federal background check. I have 1 single misdemeanor which is non violent and not a drug offense either. Despite the lies you guys keep spreading I am not a criminal. I don’t use drugs and I don’t have a checkered past. I am a Chartered Financial Analyst though with a BS in Finance and a decade of relevant work experience.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huntington_Ingalls_Industries

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #187 on: September 27, 2023, 12:59:38 PM »
I’ve been in a couple hundred fights and it’s just experience and rage that I would do well in the alley.

robcguns admitting to having "experience in the alley" in this thread
Y

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: September 27, 2023, 01:27:12 PM »

The guy who has made 3,000 unverified claims and told countless blatant lies on this site the past 3 years wants proof ?

My female legs will shitkick your scrawny, bald, flamingo-legged, ass at any race distance. You “accelerating” out of the blocks is a weak joke. All your bullshit about your fake knee surgeries and now you’re going to be faster out the blocks than me ?  Laughably pathetic.

You don’t have a prayer in hell of beating me. For once in your life, get a camera, the skank wife, and go back up your bullshit, pussy.

7.41 into a headwind, bitch.

You will be like all the other broke bar clowns who wanted to race for cash, except when they lost, they paid up, you just hide behind excuses.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: September 27, 2023, 01:32:58 PM »
The guy who has made 3,000 unverified claims and told countless blatant lies on this site the past 3 years wants proof ?

My female legs will shitkick your scrawny, bald, flamingo-legged, ass at any race distance. You “accelerating” out of the blocks is a weak joke. All your bullshit about your fake knee surgeries and now you’re going to be faster out the blocks than me ?  Laughably pathetic.

You don’t have a prayer in hell of beating me. For once in your life, get a camera, the skank wife, and go back up your bullshit, pussy.

7.41 into a headwind, bitch.

You will be like all the other broke bar clowns who wanted to race for cash, except when they lost, they paid up, you just hide behind excuses.

Fuck yes I want proof I say the sky is blue and you assholes demand proof in triplicate from multiple verified sources. You want to just claim half a second off the world record in the 100m I think some fucking evidence is appropriate.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #190 on: September 27, 2023, 01:52:58 PM »
Dude I would fight you right now if you were here ain’t no one flying to England just nonsense

How about just go fight Clegg again. ?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #191 on: September 27, 2023, 02:17:36 PM »
Bhanky,
Why not contact those bullies from your school daze and fight them?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: September 27, 2023, 02:19:09 PM »
Bhanky,
Why not contact those bullies from your school daze and fight them?

I beat all my bullies a long time ago. It's actually kind of funny the last one I ran into tried to pretend he didn't know me kid went to kindergarden and middle school as well as high school up until sophomore year with me. Our parents knew each other we had been in fights from kindergarden through high school we fought at the local UVA football games you name it. Then after a year of college when I came back 200lbs+ and ran into him downtown he tried to pretend he didn't know me. Other one I ran into his wife in a bar and she said he was on his way. When I told her to tell him I was there he detoured and she apologized she had to go.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #193 on: September 27, 2023, 02:25:09 PM »
he's the purple aki of kittyhawk
LOL  ;D

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #194 on: September 27, 2023, 02:28:05 PM »
I beat all my bullies a long time ago. It's actually kind of funny the last one I ran into tried to pretend he didn't know me kid went to kindergarden and middle school as well as high school up until sophomore year with me. Our parents knew each other we had been in fights from kindergarden through high school we fought at the local UVA football games you name it. Then after a year of college when I came back 200lbs+ and ran into him downtown he tried to pretend he didn't know me. Other one I ran into his wife in a bar and she said he was on his way. When I told her to tell him I was there he detoured and she apologized she had to go.

Some crazy dreams there brah.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: September 27, 2023, 02:46:05 PM »
Some crazy dreams there brah.

Reefer Madness.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: September 27, 2023, 02:46:29 PM »

So now you are unemployed like everyone said you were.

Why do people have to beat you over the head until you fess up
To it.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #197 on: September 27, 2023, 02:52:08 PM »
No more of this lying trust fund twat living in my head rent free......he thrives on the negative comments and is juicing all of you like the proverbial orange,and playing you all like a fucking piano.

Ignore his shit completely (I know it`s hard because of the sheer stupidity of his lies......I also know I said I`m not interacting with him anymore.....and I`m not,this is directed at you guys.)

Stop feeding his ego and he`ll be posting to himself and will soon cry like a little bitch without the attention he gets.

How can it still be fun to bust his balls after 3 constant years of doing so?

HE IS PLAYING YOU LIKE THE PROVERBIAL FIDDLE!!!!!

He deserves it,but he gets off on it.....don`t stroke his dick,AND GIVE HIM A TOTAL ORGASM.......STOP IT....get some help!!

.....he thrives on all comments especially negativity.

He`s accomplished jackshit in the  "Iron Game"and never will........ and puts down Jeff for qualifying and getting an invite to the NABBA Mr, Universe........a long and a once more prestigious event than even the Olympia.....look up the past winners.......all legends.........some of which I have competed against,of course I was out of my league but I can say I was there and placed against a few.

If you want the liar here forever,keep doing what you`ve been doing.....a bang up job...... and keep making him happy which is the last thing I want to do.

That is all.......do what you want for the next 3 years and it feels great to be rid of his repititious bullshit and

Follow suit,or shut up about asking him to leave cuz as long as this continues, the fuckstick ain`t going anywhere with his nonsensical lies.....he`s have a fucking ball at your expense.....he`s winning for the first time ever,but he`s not getting over on me anymore.

Keep it up but don`t bitch if he`s here forever and you`re here forever doing this BS to appease him,just like the last 3 years. :(

He loves it,din`t give him pleasure !

I love most of you fuckers (no homo),but don`t be as dumb as him and post on his level,you are far far better than that and have lots more to offer to make this board great again.

End of rant.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: September 27, 2023, 03:00:46 PM »
No more of this lying trust fund twat living in my head rent free......he thrives on the negative comments and is juicing all of you like the proverbial orange,and playing you all like a fucking piano.

Ignore his shit completely (I know it`s hard because of the sheer stupidity of his lies......I also know I said I`m not interacting with him anymore.....and I`m not,this is directed at you guys.)

Stop feeding his ego and he`ll be posting to himself and will soon cry like a little bitch without the attention he gets.

How can it still be fun to bust his balls after 3 constant years of doing so?

HE IS PLAYING YOU LIKE THE PROVERBIAL FIDDLE!!!!!

He deserves it,but he gets off on it.....don`t stroke his dick,AND GIVE HIM A TOTAL ORGASM.......STOP IT....get some help!!

.....he thrives on all comments especially negativity.

He`s accomplished jackshit in the  "Iron Game"and never will........ and puts down Jeff for qualifying and getting an invite to the NABBA Mr, Universe........a long and a once more prestigious event than even the Olympia.....look up the past winners.......all legends.........some of which I have competed against,of course I was out of my league but I can say I was there and placed against a few.

If you want the liar here forever,keep doing what you`ve been doing.....a bang up job...... and keep making him happy which is the last thing I want to do.

That is all.......do what you want for the next 3 years and it feels great to be rid of his repititious bullshit and

Follow suit,or shut up about asking him to leave cuz as long as this continues, the fuckstick ain`t going anywhere with his nonsensical lies.....he`s have a fucking ball at your expense.....he`s winning for the first time ever,but he`s not getting over on me anymore.

Keep it up but don`t bitch if he`s here forever and you`re here forever doing this BS to appease him,just like the last 3 years. :(

He loves it,din`t give him pleasure !

I love most of you fuckers (no homo),but don`t be as dumb as him and post on his level,you are far far better than that and have lots more to offer to make this board great again.

End of rant.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: September 27, 2023, 03:09:10 PM »
So now you are unemployed like everyone said you were.

Why do people have to beat you over the head until you fess up
To it.

I am also not unemployed why do I have to argue with you about every lie you make up?