Author Topic: If you want to live, DON'T get jabbed for COVID  (Read 706 times)

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
If you want to live, DON'T get jabbed for COVID
« on: September 24, 2023, 04:23:09 AM »

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-09-19-90-percent-covid-deaths-fully-triple-vaccinated.html

The worst month up until now for deaths occurring in the fully jabbed was January 2022, during which 3,914 COVID deaths were recorded among the fully jabbed compared to just 693 deaths among the unvaccinated. Comparatively, June 2021 saw the lowest number of fully jabbed deaths with just 224.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
Re: If you want to live, DON'T get jabbed for COVID
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2023, 04:43:54 AM »
"Overall, there were 15,113 Covid-19 deaths by 31st May 2022, and a shocking 13,666 of those deaths were among the vaccinated population," The Exposé reports. "But what's even more shocking than this is that 12,442 of those deaths were among the triple / quadruple vaccinated population."

"This means the triple / quadruple vaccinated population have accounted for a frightening 91% of all Covid-19 deaths among the vaccinated since the beginning of 2022."

The fourth "booster" shot that was released in the UK this past spring is only further driving the fully jabbed death rate. In short, the more COVID jabs a person takes, the greater his or her likelihood of succumbing to death by "COVID."

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha    ::) ::) ::) ::)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2023, 05:10:10 AM »
Don't worry...get the vax.

Welcome the Great Reset.

carl164

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2023, 05:13:36 AM »
i remember an early study in UK that showed vx ed had doubled the risk of dying and this was after just one yr of vx. to put in perspective: smoking 20 cig/day for 40 yrs the risk is 2-3. so one yr vx almost equal to be a big time life long smoker.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2023, 05:44:57 AM »
Maybe. Devil's in the details tho. Every boomer is multijabbed, and every boomer is more likely to die from 'rona since they're all at death's door. Stands to reason that those most at risk would also most avail themselves of the magic elixir, plus which people of advanced age are notoriously unsophisticated consumers of information.

Anecdotally, I agree. Disease severity is worse among the jabbed but my unjabbed group to compare it to is very small.

It's safe to say the product didn't work as advertised.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2023, 05:53:01 AM »
Maybe. Devil's in the details tho. Every boomer is multijabbed, and every boomer is more likely to die from 'rona since they're all at death's door.

Anecdotally, I agree. Disease severity is worse among the jabbed but my unjabbed group to compare it to is very small.

It's safe to say the product didn't work as advertised.

This. Old, sick people are gonna die vaxxed or unvaxxed. At this point almost all are Vaxxed.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2023, 06:15:48 AM »
This. Old, sick people are gonna die vaxxed or unvaxxed. At this point almost all are Vaxxed.

My pop is 84 and a die-hard vaxxer & masker, no pun intended. Dude ate kale, ran marathons, the whole shebang all his life and he's on the way downhill and the clock is definitely ticking. His dad drank, smoked, ate garbage, never did a pushup, no issues into his early 80s, died at 87.

But both scrawny dudes. And both ended up believing everything the television says. God help me.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2023, 06:43:07 AM »
My pop is 84 and a die-hard vaxxer & masker, no pun intended. Dude ate kale, ran marathons, the whole shebang all his life and he's on the way downhill and the clock is definitely ticking. His dad drank, smoked, ate garbage, never did a pushup, no issues into his early 80s, died at 87.

But both scrawny dudes. And both ended up believing everything the television says. God help me.

Seems like us Gen X types are the best at spotting BS.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2023, 06:47:36 AM »

I notice trying to have a conversation w/ most at this age (80 ish) is a chore, in a big way... They just believe what the TV tells them.
When you tell them the TV News is bought and paid for by Pfizer and others, they do the "dog head tilt" and seem lost...
Nice generation, but dumb as rocks... I stopped going to holidays around a decade ago as the retardation of family gatherings (conversations), is not for me..

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2023, 06:55:57 AM »
Although I’m not vaxed, I believe this to be a bit skewed. I think a majority of people got a vaccine, so it stands to reason that they’d have the higher death rates. Now, I’m not sure if the vaccine is actually killing people or if it just doesn’t really work. You have people dying of covid at the beginning of this thing and now even, and people who it didn’t do anything to. I’m thinking there’s just something about this but we haven’t figured out and that it just doesn’t like some peoples bodies and kills them. Same with the vax. Maybe whatever reaction the vax causes and kills them, is the same thing that is killing those who get covid. Myocardial infarctions, myocarditis and clots. Maybe these things are caused by both covid and the vax.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2023, 07:04:38 AM »
Although I’m not vaxed, I believe this to be a bit skewed. I think a majority of people got a vaccine, so it stands to reason that they’d have the higher death rates. Now, I’m not sure if the vaccine is actually killing people or if it just doesn’t really work. You have people dying of covid at the beginning of this thing and now even, and people who it didn’t do anything to. I’m thinking there’s just something about this but we haven’t figured out and that it just doesn’t like some peoples bodies and kills them. Same with the vax. Maybe whatever reaction the vax causes and kills them, is the same thing that is killing those who get covid. Myocardial infarctions, myocarditis and clots. Maybe these things are caused by both covid and the vax.

Though, the media shies away from even admitting it "could" have something to do with the heart issues. Lying braindead libturd news... ::)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2023, 08:03:30 AM »
I notice trying to have a conversation w/ most at this age (80 ish) is a chore, in a big way... They just believe what the TV tells them.
When you tell them the TV News is bought and paid for by Pfizer and others, they do the "dog head tilt" and seem lost...
Nice generation, but dumb as rocks... I stopped going to holidays around a decade ago as the retardation of family gatherings (conversations), is not for me..

Human zoo animals.

mops

• Getbig IV
  • Never make snow angels in a dog park
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2023, 11:20:32 AM »
nothing to see here

•Employed - with a disability, 16 to 64 years - Men

•Employed - with a disability, 16 to 64 years - Women

Abelard Lindsey

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2023, 11:27:40 AM »
https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-09-19-90-percent-covid-deaths-fully-triple-vaccinated.html

The worst month up until now for deaths occurring in the fully jabbed was January 2022, during which 3,914 COVID deaths were recorded among the fully jabbed compared to just 693 deaths among the unvaccinated. Comparatively, June 2021 saw the lowest number of fully jabbed deaths with just 224.

I would not cite Natural News as a credible source. Mike Adams is as bad as Alex Jones. But it is true that the covid-19 shots are more hazardous than the virus itself for anyone who is under 50 and/or not morbidly obese.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2023, 11:30:54 AM »
I would not cite Natural News as a credible source. Mike Adams is as bad as Alex Jones. But it is true that the covid-19 shots are more hazardous than the virus itself for anyone who is under 50 and/or not morbidly obese.

Im not saying they are legit, merely posting a link so folks can make up their own minds.
But I'm sure ther are as "legit" as any other "fake news" site like CNN, WHO, Whitehouse.gov, etc...

Abelard Lindsey

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2023, 12:10:21 PM »
Gym Rat,

Go with these:

This is from January of last year.

https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=245013

This one is from a week ago.

https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=249687

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2023, 12:19:24 PM »
If 200 million people were wiped out of the US, the better it would be

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2023, 12:23:40 PM »
Im not saying they are legit, merely posting a link ...

And……gym rat OWNS HIMSELF yet once again.

😆

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2023, 12:27:13 PM »

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2023, 12:52:59 PM »
Obey your masters.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2023, 01:39:22 PM »

I know healthy people who are bragging about getting “Double V@xxed.” These people are going to do this every year. No one can tell you what the long term effects of this will be.

mops

• Getbig IV
  • Never make snow angels in a dog park
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2023, 03:49:39 PM »
I know healthy people who are bragging about getting “Double V@xxed.” These people are going to do this every year. No one can tell you what the long term effects of this will be.

The fact alone that spike protein has extensive sequence homology with multiple endogenous human proteins means that the body will produce a wide spectrum of autoantibodies and neuroantibodies.

In other words, spike protein will prime the immune system toward development of both auto-inflammatory and autoimmune disease as a consequence of molecular mimicry.