Author Topic: Quincy Taylor - PDI bound??  (Read 9858 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: Quincy Taylor - PDI bound??
« Reply #50 on: May 01, 2006, 12:48:02 PM »
I'm 208 and solid today, 13% BF.
I finally learned you need protein EVERYDAY, not just on weekends.

Whatever dude. I have nothing against you - I just dont like the way you disrespect bodybuilders, especially guys like Bob and Shawn. You call Bob a 3rd tier pro, since bodybuilding is his field. But what about you in the field of web design - ever think about what tier you are, in your field?

I am all for having a few laughs at each other and all, rather than kissing ass all the time, but your agenda against bodybuilders (unless they are PDI) is just plain boring and tiresome.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #51 on: May 01, 2006, 12:48:57 PM »
Ahhhhhhhhhhh..not quite.

Talked to the big man just the other day, asked him about the rumour:

Quote: "f**k no...." QT

Bob,

What are your predictions for the PDI?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #52 on: May 01, 2006, 12:53:31 PM »
I am a web designer who competes in the low-cost range/cost-leadership.  I build entire websites for $300.  While the buyer doesn't get a $5000 site, they certainly get a site worth more than $300.  And if they're not happy, they get a refund.  And since Bob has, in the past, taken numerous shots at my business, I don't feel bad taking shots back at his 3rd tierness.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #53 on: May 01, 2006, 12:57:49 PM »
I am a web designer who competes in the low-cost range/cost-leadership.  I build entire websites for $300.  While the buyer doesn't get a $5000 site, they certainly get a site worth more than $300.  And if they're not happy, they get a refund.  And since Bob has, in the past, taken numerous shots at my business, I don't feel bad taking shots back at his 3rd tierness.

Let's see. There's Bob who is a pro known by a lot of people. Then there is you who is unknown outside Getbig's message boards. My guess is you probably started dishing shit out in the first place to which he replied back.

And tell me, If bob's physique is third-tier, what do you think of the physiques of the PDI pros (lee priest barring)? I am not disrespecting the PDI guys - they bust their butt and to be honest, look good. But they will certainly agree with me that they can't place in the top 6 in the Arnold or the Olympia (again, barring Lee Priest)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #54 on: May 01, 2006, 01:00:29 PM »
Let's see. There's Bob who is a pro known by a lot of people. Then there is you who is unknown outside Getbig's message boards. My guess is you probably started dishing shit out in the first place to which he replied back.

And tell me, If bob's physique is third-tier, what do you think of the physiques of the PDI pros (lee priest barring)? I am not disrespecting the PDI guys - they bust their butt and to be honest, look good. But they will certainly agree with me that they can't place in the top 6 in the Arnold or the Olympia (again, barring Lee Priest)

Ill chime in ..Lee is good BB, Rhino we havent seen his best , and Vinny Galanti has a superb physique and should get more props than he has been gettin ....(just lose the construciton boots during workout photo shoots..)
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 01, 2006, 02:33:42 PM »
Plus, I graduated college 4 months ago.  In my field, I'm very much a newbie and still starting out.  Bob Chick took 13 years to get his pro card, then 8 years (?) to get a giftwrapped Masters Pro win.  I would like to think that by the time I have been doing this 20+ years, I'll be near the top of my field.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #56 on: May 01, 2006, 02:39:07 PM »
Plus, I graduated college 4 months ago.  In my field, I'm very much a newbie and still starting out.  Bob Chick took 13 years to get his pro card, then 8 years (?) to get a giftwrapped Masters Pro win.  I would like to think that by the time I have been doing this 20+ years, I'll be near the top of my field.

Riiiiiiiiiight. So in 20 years you will be one of the top designers in the world? ::) Somehow, I dont see your spending so much time in Getbig propelling you to the top of your field. And going by your logic, Bob did qualify and compete in the 2002 Mr Olympia and has won a Professional bodybuilding show, which makes him 'near the top in his field'. Plus even you cant be retarded enough to not realise that it takes years and years of dedication and effort to become an IFBB pro (although some do it in thier mid 20s).

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: May 01, 2006, 02:55:50 PM »
Riiiiiiiiiight. So in 20 years you will be one of the top designers in the world? ::) Somehow, I dont see your spending so much time in Getbig propelling you to the top of your field. And going by your logic, Bob did qualify and compete in the 2002 Mr Olympia and has won a Professional bodybuilding show, which makes him 'near the top in his field'. Plus even you cant be retarded enough to not realise that it takes years and years of dedication and effort to become an IFBB pro (although some do it in thier mid 20s).

Actually, getbig is a great place to improve my skills.  People here are brutally honest and well versed in Internet styles & trends.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #58 on: May 01, 2006, 02:58:35 PM »
Actually, getbig is a great place to improve my skills.  People here are brutally honest and well versed in Internet styles & trends.

Awesome reply  ::)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #59 on: May 01, 2006, 03:02:34 PM »

you didnt get my line about dried snowflakes on your shirt oh smart one?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 01, 2006, 03:04:54 PM »
It doesn't snow in Florida, silly.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #61 on: May 01, 2006, 03:07:00 PM »
monica said that clintons results on her blue dress looked like dried snowflakes

LurkyLurker

• Getbig III
  • Advices
« Reply #62 on: May 01, 2006, 03:45:18 PM »
It doesn't snow in Florida, silly.

Cool Black Clyde

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: May 01, 2006, 03:49:32 PM »

Bob would be the 1st to admit he was never a top pro.  But the fact that it took him a long time to make it is a good thing, not bad, because he actually made it.  Vinnie Galanti tried for 13 years to get an IFBB pro card and never made it.  In fact, he was going backwards.  He wasn't even close over the past 6 years.  Also, Bob finished 2nd in 2 pro shows his 2nd year a pro, including the NOC.  Here's some of the 40 or so people he beat at that show: Darrem Charles, Craig Titus, Paul Dillett, Tom Prince, Melvin Anthony, Gustavo Badell, Mustafa Mohammad.  Not too shabby.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: May 01, 2006, 05:19:01 PM »

You're obviously still jealous of Bob :-\