Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 195068 times)

Dave D

• Getbig V
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #5475 on: January 11, 2024, 06:37:31 AM »
Who said anything about overnight I said between morning and evening. I drink a lot of fluids gaining 7-8lbs is not atypical. But I have been having stomach issues I am depleted stomach felt better ate a little more drank a little more obviously I didn’t gain actual tissue but I am starting to feed nutrients back into the tissue.yesterday morning to now is a 6lb difference. I have 5-6 pound morning difference up and down every week. I can’t tell you morning to morning because I am up starving making a sandwich now

Who cares if the 12 hours is over night or during the day, you put on 11 pounds of muscle in 12 hours!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #5476 on: January 11, 2024, 06:38:05 AM »
Who cares if the 12 hours is over night or during the day, you put on 11 pounds of muscle in 12 hours!

I never said anything like that. Do you just want to make shit up to argue about now?

What I will say is I had a salami sandwich at 4am. I had a bacon sandwich at 5am. I went back to sleeo from 5:30-7:30 It is now 9:30 am and I just had a plate of home made beef lo mein which turned out really good. Usually I can not eat beef at this hour because I have a lot of stomach issues in the am. I have been consistently missing late night and morning meals due to stomach issues the last few weeks. I was able to eat this morning. That is a win

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #5477 on: January 11, 2024, 06:39:48 AM »
youre a delusional, weak, public laughing stock who gets no respect.

Taking GH since 2004?  So on gear for at least 25 years. Looks horrible based on that.

Must have come into some money Jan 1st from daddy’s trust or something. Look at my GH. Look at my steaks.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #5478 on: January 11, 2024, 06:42:30 AM »
I never said anything like that. Do you just want to make shit up to argue about now?

What I will say is I had a salami sandwich at 4am. I had a bacon sandwich at 5am. I went back to sleeo from 5:30-7:30 It is now 9:30 am and I just had a plate of home made beef lo mein which turned out really good. Usually I can not eat beef at this hour because I have a lot of stomach issues in the am. I have been consistently missing late night and morning meals due to stomach issues the last few weeks. I was able to eat this morning. That is a win

Who cares 11 pounds!!!

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5479 on: January 11, 2024, 06:50:46 AM »

i bet you did lol....didnt Em notice coop and clegg at the house so late faggit?  stop whining about ur gut every post.no gives a fuck about your excuses.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5480 on: January 11, 2024, 06:54:11 AM »
Taking GH since 2004?  So on gear for at least 25 years. Looks horrible based on that.

Must have come into some money Jan 1st from daddy’s trust or something. Look at my GH. Look at my steaks.

lmao, something is up! well its not like he can say look at my lats, legs, chest, or arm(s).

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5481 on: January 11, 2024, 07:02:47 AM »
lmao, something is up! well its not like he can say look at my lats, legs, chest, or arm(s).

This is why he had to buy a gear testing kit on professional muscle.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #5482 on: January 11, 2024, 07:10:05 AM »
Similar to the rope-a-dope, Clegg employed the gass-an-ass.

;D.

--------------

Interesting question, Hankins, what was the first year you took any bio-identical hormones, exogenous bodybuilding substances, etc....?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5483 on: January 11, 2024, 07:16:56 AM »
;D.

--------------

Interesting question, Hankins, what was the first year you took any bio-identical hormones, exogenous bodybuilding substances, etc....?

I don't need to spend all day debating the benefits of HRT on a bodybuilding board. By all means go vegan organic non gmo and take yoga classes have at it

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #5484 on: January 11, 2024, 07:21:43 AM »
Do you seriously not realize how unhealthy you are man? Fighting is one thing, but damn man why are you abusing your body like that. I can’t be positive, but it sounds like I eat a minuscule amount compared to you. I’m only 5’8”, but easily hold a lean 210-215. I fluctuate too, but not like you. I am OCD about my health, but most who meet me think I am in my 30’s and I’m pretty fckn far from 30. You don’t need that much food and certainly don’t need hundreds of grams of protein. Even the “fiber myth” is BS. Other than the flu which I get one a decade, I have zero health issues. I definitely didn’t live this way always and had some injuries from a really dumb dark time, but other than minor pain in one shoulder than flares up rarely I have zero pain. I do have a large amount of scars on my body, but they only look bad. You could live so much healthier man.

You could also still turn shit around and not be such a tool if you would spend some time looking inward. Become your own hardest critic and hold yourself to the highest standard. Meditate - stop deluding yourself and learn to release the ego. Ego is much more than the surface arrogance that most think. You can be humble and still attached to ego. In fact by stooping to your level I have fsiled myself in this manner, but you could benefit from being knocked down although you could do it yourself.
It’s way past time to hit the rack, but hopefully something will get through to you man.

Bhanky is willing to die for us.

What more can be asked of a man?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #5485 on: January 11, 2024, 08:42:48 AM »
When you digestion is off and you have stomach pain and don't digest nutrients properly you can get run down. Once you turn that around things can change quickly. You guys will just say it is 10lbs of glycogen or water but what you need to understand is you need to have a lean physique to hold the 10lbs. I can add 20lbs and I am still not going to be sloppy as I am depleted to start. Other people not so much.

If it’s not water weight then what is it? What is your weight gain if it’s not water or muscle?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5486 on: January 11, 2024, 08:47:54 AM »

Do you think the 4 am salami and 5 am bacon sandwhich had anything to do with the stomach issues?

any luck with a job yet?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #5487 on: January 11, 2024, 09:00:35 AM »
Bhanky is willing to die for us.

What more can be asked of a man?
*SNIF*  *SNIF*  Oh so true...

Greater grift hath no man than this, that a man lay down the lies for his friends.

*SNIF*...We shall miss him if ever he stays gone.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #5488 on: January 11, 2024, 10:04:01 AM »
*SNIF*  *SNIF*  Oh so true...

Greater grift hath no man than this, that a man lay down the lies for his friends.

*SNIF*...We shall miss him if ever he stays gone.

:D

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #5489 on: January 11, 2024, 10:14:44 AM »

I don't need to spend all day debating the benefits of HRT on a bodybuilding board. By all means go vegan organic non gmo and take yoga classes have at it

GETBIG 2024 Bio-Identical Hormone Leader Challenge Board
1. BHank, First Bio-Identical Taken at 18 1/2 (Allegedly). Goal - Lifetime On.

:D.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5490 on: January 11, 2024, 10:16:37 AM »
GETBIG 2024 Bio-Identical Hormone Leader Challenge Board
1. BHank, First Bio-Identical Taken at 18 1/2 (Allegedly). Goal - Lifetime On.

:D.

I may block you as well I really don’t need to be harassed

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5491 on: January 11, 2024, 10:25:01 AM »

Now it’s harassment when your bullshit lies get exposed? Do you use the same argument in court as well?

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #5492 on: January 11, 2024, 10:47:13 AM »

Pussy behavior.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #5493 on: January 11, 2024, 10:55:14 AM »
Pussy behavior.
You  are ignoring this user.   ;D

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5494 on: January 11, 2024, 11:20:24 AM »
Your anemia isn’t caused by your “Crohn’s” Bhank.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5495 on: January 11, 2024, 11:42:29 AM »
Your anemia isn’t caused by your “Crohn’s” Bhank.

Actually, that is exactly what causes it when damaged the stomach cannot properly absorb nutrients and you get deficiencies which cause weight loss. I literally have a fucking wasting disease but I am putting up the good fight.

Let me tell you what I do know I was unable to eat much the last few weeks. I had a painful peptic ulcer. I was not eating my late night meals or my morning meals. I was not sleeping well either I did not feel well. Now I am 3 days into HGH therapy and I can not feel the ulcer at all. I am eating like a champ and I even took an afternoon nap the last two days. So, it has already done more than enough to justify it's usage to me. Now you guys can hem and haw about whatever you want don't care I feel great and I am cookign steak and shrimp tacos/fajitas now already trained legs and did my cardio life is good.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5496 on: January 11, 2024, 01:00:02 PM »
Actually, that is exactly what causes it when damaged the stomach cannot properly absorb nutrients and you get deficiencies which cause weight loss. I literally have a fucking wasting disease but I am putting up the good fight.

Let me tell you what I do know I was unable to eat much the last few weeks. I had a painful peptic ulcer. I was not eating my late night meals or my morning meals. I was not sleeping well either I did not feel well. Now I am 3 days into HGH therapy and I can not feel the ulcer at all. I am eating like a champ and I even took an afternoon nap the last two days. So, it has already done more than enough to justify it's usage to me. Now you guys can hem and haw about whatever you want don't care I feel great and I am cookign steak and shrimp tacos/fajitas now already trained legs and did my cardio life is good.

Still no luck finding a job? Hopefully, things pick up for you soon

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5497 on: January 11, 2024, 01:01:41 PM »

Never1Ashow

Add this to the list painful peptic ulcer.

What is the ailment count at now? Surely over 80

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #5498 on: January 11, 2024, 01:24:47 PM »

How do you know you had a peptic ulcer when you wouldn't let the doctor do the scope?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5499 on: January 11, 2024, 01:46:45 PM »
How do you know you had a peptic ulcer when you wouldn't let the doctor do the scope?

Because I have Crohn's and have been dealing with peptic ulcers for years now I get them often I don't need to argue with you people about it I am simply reporting it.