Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 194994 times)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #5725 on: February 22, 2024, 02:38:48 PM »

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #5726 on: February 22, 2024, 02:42:12 PM »
BHANK WAS OUTKRANKED...

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #5727 on: February 22, 2024, 02:46:25 PM »
ahahaha

this skelton will place Top 3 in MP where last year there were 27 competiors

skinny my ass hhahahahahaaaaa

You mean in 2016 in Ukraine? Liar.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #5728 on: February 22, 2024, 02:50:31 PM »
Do it then. No belt.

It's not deadlift day. I will rep more next deadlift day. I am in no rush going to feel out the movement. I repped 280 for 10 because that was the challenge. I will ramp it up quickly.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5729 on: February 22, 2024, 02:51:59 PM »
It's not deadlift day. I will rep more next deadlift day. I am in no rush going to feel out the movement.

If you cant do it today you cant do it at all

Remember your rules Brian

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #5730 on: February 22, 2024, 02:54:34 PM »
It's not deadlift day. I will rep more next deadlift day. I am in no rush going to feel out the movement. I repped 280 for 10 because that was the challenge. I will ramp it up quickly.

Remember.....no belt, mid section showing.

Now be a good little bitch and stop posting.  I didn't give you permission to leave your room.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5731 on: February 22, 2024, 02:55:14 PM »
If you cant do it today you cant do it at all

Remember your rules Brian

I can but why today is chest day. I am not going to deadlift everyday because of you jackasses

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5732 on: February 22, 2024, 02:57:37 PM »
I can but why today is chest day. I am not going to deadlift everyday because of you jackasses

after your chest session of 2 sets 10 reps press ups you could work in a couple of deadlifts

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5733 on: February 22, 2024, 03:01:55 PM »
Remember.....no belt, mid section showing.

Now be a good little bitch and stop posting.  I didn't give you permission to leave your room.

You are only holding 275 in that pic. I plan to go heavier and yeah I am going to wear a belt. No I am not going to show middrift when working out not my style. We posing or are we lifting you want to pose go hit a pose you want to lift let's lift.

I put up a posing pic and it's you have abs but your weak. I put up a lift and it's we think you have a belly under your shirt. You want a posing pic put one up you want to a lift I dont give a fuck what you think you see under a shirt.

I also expect a current video of you going over 400 prior to me going over 400. Give me 2 weeks to work out my form and see how 315 and 365 hit me. But I don't expect any issues. I mean yeah I had like a herniated disc in my lower back and its crooked and stiff but whatever I can still get it just going to wait a week between ramping it up so I can recover and I don't pull anything. Also yeah I have other shit to train.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5734 on: February 22, 2024, 03:06:27 PM »
You are only holding 275 in that pic. I plan to go heavier and yeah I am going to wear a belt. No I am not going to show middrift when working out not my style. We posing or are we lifting you want to pose go hit a pose you want to lift let's lift.

I put up a posing pic and it's you have abs but your weak. I put up a lift and it's we think you have a belly under your shirt. You want a posing pic put one up you want to a lift I dont give a fuck what you think you see under a shirt.

I also expect a current video of you going over 400 prior to me going over 400. Give me 2 weeks to work out my form and see how 315 and 365 hit me. But I don't expect any issues. I mean yeah I had like a herniated disc in my lower back and its crooked and stiff but whatever I can still get it just going to wait a week between ramping it up so I can recover and I don't pull anything. Also yeah I have other shit to train.

I posted a pic at 525.   

Why are you still posting about this topic ? 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #5735 on: February 22, 2024, 03:09:34 PM »

Oi FATGUT FAGGOTT
Youve been Clegged & now out Kranked

FUCK OFF ONCE & FOR ALL.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #5736 on: February 22, 2024, 03:09:56 PM »
I posted a pic at 525.   

Now he acts like nothing happened and that he's somehow still the winner. Bhank is Krank's bitch.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5737 on: February 22, 2024, 03:09:58 PM »
I posted a pic at 525.   

Post Video here or it didn't happen. And why not mention on a trap bar?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5738 on: February 22, 2024, 03:10:35 PM »
Now he acts like nothing happened and that he's somehow still the winner. Bhank is Krank's bitch.

Absolutely nothing happened we dont compare flannel shirts to midrifts

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #5739 on: February 22, 2024, 03:11:24 PM »

I lifted it multiple times for my WARM UP.  Filmed a couple of reps for you....WITH MY ABDOMEN SHOWING.

HA HA....not your style.  You said I am a slob and I fucking owned your ass with TWO PICS.    Your gut hung over your belt like a bunch of fresh cooked dough.

You flexed in every pic.   This is tiresome to me.  Allllllll you want to do is go back to the same thing about your posing and flexed pic in your bathroom.  I lifted my shirt before I lifted and then on the 2nd rep.

Fuck off with your excuses of herniated discs.   Everything with you has this disclaimer in case you fail.   You said I was a slob, those pics blew you away.  275lbs (5lbs less than you) was nothing for me.  You don't want to continue with this....it won't end well.

I wear board shorts and a shirt.  I like my Nano3 yellow shoes.

If you are insinuating I am a flamer....well, this flamer just fucked you raw, no condom, no pull out.  No gut approaching the bar....no gut after lifting it.  You, on the other hand....GALLONS OF SEMEN in that gut of yours from what I can see.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5740 on: February 22, 2024, 03:13:01 PM »
I lifted it multiple times for my WARM UP.  Filmed a couple of reps for you....WITH MY ABDOMEN SHOWING.

HA HA....not your style.  You said I am a slob and I fucking owned your ass with TWO PICS.    Your gut hung over your belt like a bunch of fresh cooked dough.

You flexed in every pic.   This is tiresome to me.  Allllllll you want to do is go back to the same thing about your posing and flexed pic in your bathroom.  I lifted my shirt before I lifted and then on the 2nd rep.

Fuck off with your excuses of herniated discs.   Everything with you has this disclaimer in case you fail.   You said I was a slob, those pics blew you away.  275lbs (5lbs less than you) was nothing for me.  You don't want to continue with this....it won't end well.

Which one are you in that pic you just posted?

Again if you want to compare lifts we can do that. If you want to compare physiques we can do that. If you think we are going to compare a side midfrift to a flannel shirt you are fucking mad.

2 reps with 275 how does that beat 10 with 280? And I have 315 for 10 in me no problem. Or do you want 2 reps with 275 flexing my abs because I can do that as well

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #5741 on: February 22, 2024, 03:16:24 PM »

You're dumb.

I get that you're high all the time but this is stupid.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #5742 on: February 22, 2024, 03:18:54 PM »
Again if you want to compare lifts we can do that. If you want to compare physiques we can do that. If you think we are going to compare a side midfrift to a flannel shirt you are fucking mad.

A mid drift flannel shirt?   Where do you come up with this stuff???

I don't have to do anything.  Your gut hung over enough to cause your belt to hibernate in darkness.

I lifted my shirt up to show you my slob belly.......maybe inspire you to become a better version of yourself.

Brian.....I am waiting for you to say "Sorry Krank, I was wrong about assuming that wasn't that much weight".    Fucking cuunt.  This has not been your day....tomorrow isn't looking good either.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5743 on: February 22, 2024, 03:20:03 PM »
Post Video here or it didn't happen. And why not mention on a trap bar?

Fine.   I’ll do it with the regular bar to shut you F up.   I prefer the trap bar over straight bar  but let’s not kid ourselves you are too lazy to even load up 525

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5744 on: February 22, 2024, 03:21:37 PM »
Today might have been the worst beating hanks has ever taken on this page.

I don't have to do anything.  Your gut hung over enough to cause your belt to hibernate in darkness.

I lifted my shirt up to show you my slob belly.......maybe inspire you to become a better version of yourself.

Brian.....I am waiting for you to say "Sorry Krank, I was wrong about assuming that wasn't that much weight".    Fucking cuunt.  This has not been your day....tomorrow isn't looking good either.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #5745 on: February 22, 2024, 03:25:02 PM »

2 reps with 275 how does that beat 10 with 280? And I have 315 for 10 in me no problem. Or do you want 2 reps with 275 flexing my abs because I can do that as well

Wasn't 2 reps....I think it was like 5....with no heavy breathing.  Again....NOOOOOOOO BELT.

I want you to do 275, showing abdomen like I did.  Show everyone that "svelte" waistline you have.  Why is it soooooooo difficult.

This is just getting worse and worse for you.   Fuck, I could do the reset with 275 and pop 15 out and still not be as winded as you were.

J. Richards

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #5746 on: February 22, 2024, 03:35:26 PM »

I wear board shorts and a shirt.  I like my Nano3 yellow shoes.

If you are insinuating I am a flamer....well, this flamer just fucked you raw, no condom, no pull out.  No gut approaching the bar....no gut after lifting it.  You, on the other hand....GALLONS OF SEMEN in that gut of yours from what I can see.
[/b]

just finishing leg day.....  3 leg curls and 3 presses... no rest....   but i need an extra few minutes now bc this shit is GetBig GOLD.. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5747 on: February 22, 2024, 03:35:29 PM »

Yeah i can also flex my abs while holding 275lbs that isnt difficult. I still haven't seen you lift anything I can't lift

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5748 on: February 22, 2024, 03:36:27 PM »
Wasn't 2 reps....I think it was like 5....with no heavy breathing.  Again....NOOOOOOOO BELT.

I want you to do 275, showing abdomen like I did.  Show everyone that "svelte" waistline you have.  Why is it soooooooo difficult.

This is just getting worse and worse for you.   Fuck, I could do the reset with 275 and pop 15 out and still not be as winded as you were.

I want to do more weight and get a good set not flex my abs for a photoshoot

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5749 on: February 22, 2024, 03:37:54 PM »
I want to do more weight and get a good set not flex my abs for a photoshoot
makes a change after 3 years of ab flexed selfies.