Author Topic: Believe all Women  (Read 56768 times)

chaos

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 64753
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Believe all Women
« Reply #125 on: July 09, 2026, 06:50:35 AM »
The problem is that centrists lose in the primaries.
We have to blame that on the media. The far sides get all the attention for their extreme views and counterviews.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Humble Narcissist

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 37852
Re: Believe all Women
« Reply #126 on: July 09, 2026, 06:54:24 AM »
We have to blame that on the media. The far sides get all the attention for their extreme views and counterviews.
Plus when a party is in power the crazies who helped get them elected rise to the top. Examples: far left with Obama and far right with Trump.



falco

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 21848
  • No good deed goes unpunished
Re: Believe all Women
« Reply #129 on: August 13, 2026, 05:24:49 AM »
At the age of 14, Ana Jazmín accused her father of sexual abuse, claiming that he had touched her inappropriately years earlier. This claim led to a criminal investigation and, ultimately, a 15-year prison sentence for her father. However, on November 20, Ana Jazmín confessed that her accusation was based on the true story of a friend and made in a moment of anger following a family argument. “My story begins when I was 14, entering adolescence. I became angry with my father, didn’t want limits, couldn’t tolerate order. At school and in society, I was constantly reminded that I was a woman, and no man should tell me what to do,” Ana Jazmín explained in a public conference.

https://belatina.com/teen-false-claims-father-argentina-undermine-latina-sexual-abuse-survivors/

Her father is still in jail.

Humble Narcissist

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 37852
Re: Believe all Women
« Reply #130 on: August 13, 2026, 06:50:38 AM »
At the age of 14, Ana Jazmín accused her father of sexual abuse, claiming that he had touched her inappropriately years earlier. This claim led to a criminal investigation and, ultimately, a 15-year prison sentence for her father. However, on November 20, Ana Jazmín confessed that her accusation was based on the true story of a friend and made in a moment of anger following a family argument. “My story begins when I was 14, entering adolescence. I became angry with my father, didn’t want limits, couldn’t tolerate order. At school and in society, I was constantly reminded that I was a woman, and no man should tell me what to do,” Ana Jazmín explained in a public conference.

https://belatina.com/teen-false-claims-father-argentina-undermine-latina-sexual-abuse-survivors/

Her father is still in jail.
She deserves death.

Dos Equis

  • Moderator
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 69538
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Believe all Women
« Reply #131 on: August 13, 2026, 02:17:43 PM »
At the age of 14, Ana Jazmín accused her father of sexual abuse, claiming that he had touched her inappropriately years earlier. This claim led to a criminal investigation and, ultimately, a 15-year prison sentence for her father. However, on November 20, Ana Jazmín confessed that her accusation was based on the true story of a friend and made in a moment of anger following a family argument. “My story begins when I was 14, entering adolescence. I became angry with my father, didn’t want limits, couldn’t tolerate order. At school and in society, I was constantly reminded that I was a woman, and no man should tell me what to do,” Ana Jazmín explained in a public conference.

https://belatina.com/teen-false-claims-father-argentina-undermine-latina-sexual-abuse-survivors/

Her father is still in jail.

 :o

Dos Equis

  • Moderator
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 69538
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Believe all Women
« Reply #132 on: August 31, 2026, 02:55:12 PM »
Interesting concept.

https://mentooproject.org/

Dos Equis

  • Moderator
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 69538
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Believe all Women
« Reply #133 on: September 14, 2026, 05:10:50 PM »
Thirty-nine years ago.

3-Time Lakers NBA Champion Files For Bankruptcy Amid Sexual Assault Trial
Story by HEAVY
Sai Mohan
September 11, 2026
https://sports.yahoo.com/articles/3-time-lakers-nba-champion-155916524.html

Humble Narcissist

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 37852
Re: Believe all Women
« Reply #134 on: September 16, 2026, 07:22:26 AM »
Thirty-nine years ago.

3-Time Lakers NBA Champion Files For Bankruptcy Amid Sexual Assault Trial
Story by HEAVY
Sai Mohan
September 11, 2026
https://sports.yahoo.com/articles/3-time-lakers-nba-champion-155916524.html
Now that the "victim" can't get any money they may just go away.

Dos Equis

  • Moderator
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 69538
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Believe all Women
« Reply #135 on: September 16, 2026, 07:25:38 PM »
Now that the "victim" can't get any money they may just go away.

Not sure it's dischargeable?  Regardless, it's friggin 39 years ago.  This is so unfair to the person being accused. 

Dos Equis

  • Moderator
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 69538
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Believe all Women
« Reply #136 on: Today at 04:24:58 PM »
TheBlaze
@theblaze

AOC makes WILD claims on Cornell 7: “Seven men drugged and gang raped a 20-year-old woman. They lured her into a frat house, drugged her with ketamine, and took turns gang raping her for seven hours.”

https://x.com/theblaze/status/2105742945307525546

Dos Equis

  • Moderator
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 69538
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Believe all Women
« Reply #137 on: Today at 05:29:16 PM »
Governor Kathy Hochul
@GovKathyHochul

Tonight, I signed an executive order appointing Attorney General Letitia James as special prosecutor in the Cornell sexual assault case.

New information has raised serious questions about how this case was handled, and I’ve lost faith in the Tompkins County DA’s ability to fairly oversee it.

The young woman at the center of this case deserves to know that every fact will be examined and justice pursued.



https://x.com/GovKathyHochul/status/2105811934989697405