Author Topic: Undeniable proof of FBI corruption / election interference  (Read 2675 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: Undeniable proof of FBI corruption / election interference
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2023, 03:13:46 PM »
I'm open to hearing what both sides have to say. The Democrats are saying the Republicans cherry picked what they wanted to release. The Democrats are saying that the recent testimony by the republicans witnesses refuted much of the allegations the Republicans had in regards to this issue.

I am convinced Hunter Biden used his Fathers status to make money.

I'm convinced entities paid money to Hunter Biden or his company in the hopes of getting positive results from Joe Biden on policies.

I'm convinced Joe Biden downplayed his interactions with his sons business associates. While he may have never discussed business with them, it was poor judgement and a lie early on to use words like "no" and "never". "I never talked to anyone in Burisma" may have meant, I never discussed issues with them" but when evidence comes to light you did in fact have conversations, or meet them at a party, then it becomes a lie and looks like you're hiding something.   It's not the first time this has happened to a government official who claimed they never met someone and then pictures appear showing them together at a party or function.

I'm willing to wait and see if the Republicans or a Special prosecutor is able to make direct connections to Biden and violate laws. If that happens then impeach him, remove him and send him to jail. 

Very clear & well stated.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Can't fault you at all with that reply.
That's more like the posts from the person I Know .

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2023, 03:17:14 PM »
I'm open to hearing what both sides have to say. The Democrats are saying the Republicans cherry picked what they wanted to release. The Democrats are saying that the recent testimony by the republicans witnesses refuted much of the allegations the Republicans had in regards to this issue.

I am convinced Hunter Biden used his Fathers status to make money.

I'm convinced entities paid money to Hunter Biden or his company in the hopes of getting positive results from Joe Biden on policies.

I'm convinced Joe Biden downplayed his interactions with his sons business associates. While he may have never discussed business with them, it was poor judgement and a lie early on to use words like "no" and "never". "I never talked to anyone in Burisma" may have meant, I never discussed issues with them" but when evidence comes to light you did in fact have conversations, or meet them at a party, then it becomes a lie and looks like you're hiding something.   It's not the first time this has happened to a government official who claimed they never met someone and then pictures appear showing them together at a party or function.

I'm willing to wait and see if the Republicans or a Special prosecutor is able to make direct connections to Biden and violate laws. If that happens then impeach him, remove him and send him to jail. 

Very fair and reasonable.

I too thought similarly, but now that pretty much everything on the laptop has been proven true, I can't get past Bobulinski's interview and Hunter's own words of saying he gives half his money to his father.

It would actually be silly to think THOSE things were the falsehoods, but everything else wasn't.

On the interview that the Republicans did, it probably did show he didn't say anything direct on the TWENTY or so phone calls.  But there were TWENTY or so phone calls.

It will really come down to if they find a hard connection to the $, but his family getting all that cash doesn't really help.

But the biggest problem here is the partisan press core - an honest media would be all over this, instead of us relying on Peter Doocy to ask the real questions.
Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2023, 03:52:10 PM »
So, we have proof of Joe lying about the laptop's authenticity.

We have proof of his admin procuring the 51 "experts" to put out misinformation after they knew the laptop is real.

We have proof the FBI knew it was real when they contacted big tech to warn of a potential russian disinformation threat.

We have proof of Joe lying saying he never spoke to Hunter's business partners or discussed business with his son.

We have proof Hunter received wire transfers listing Joe's address.

We have proof that Hunter said he gives half his money to his Dad.

The FBI interviewed Bobulinski, and put in their report, that Bobulinski confirmed Joe was The Big Guy.

We have proof from whistleblowers who said the investigation was stalwarted on many occasions internally.

What do you need to think there is wrongdoing here - an actual picture of Hunter handing Joe a big bag with giant "$" on it?

But all the  crack and stuff is valid in this case, because it makes this absoltuely surreal nutty shit make sense.  The laptop story, in and of itself, sound like a political fairy tale.....but it actually isn't.

I actually wish Trump won - mostly for the reason we'd be done with him by end of next year, instead of the possibility of four more.

-Keeping this short. This is not to be a smart ass but because there is no point in us continuing to argue whether "we have proof" or we do not. Obviously, you believe we do. Ultimately time will tell if that proof holds up when tested. It makes little difference what either you or I think because it changes nothing. Getbig is not lacking in opinions from the most vocal which are almost exclusively conservative if not far right including those rife with conspiracies. 

It also occurred to me that had Trump won the election and served another four years, we would be done with him. Unfortunately, I am not convinced that would happen. It seems to me that Trump has little respect for our Constitution except by his interpretation and when it suits him. Had he served a second term, he might have lost a significant amount of support that we could have been finished with him. On the other hand, it seems he can do and say whatever he wants and his base either ignores it or excuses him. Who is to say he would not have found a way to stay in office indefinitely or at least to give succession to someone of his choosing... for example, Donald Trump Jr, son-in-law Jerrod or his daughter Ivanka?   

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2023, 04:09:24 PM »
-Keeping this short. This is not to be a smart ass but because there is no point in us continuing to argue whether "we have proof" or we do not. Obviously, you believe we do. Ultimately time will tell if that proof holds up when tested. It makes little difference what either you or I think because it changes nothing. Getbig is not lacking in opinions from the most vocal which are almost exclusively conservative if not far right including those rife with conspiracies. 

It also occurred to me that had Trump won the election and served another four years, we would be done with him. Unfortunately, I am not convinced that would happen. It seems to me that Trump has little respect for our Constitution except by his interpretation and when it suits him. Had he served a second term, he might have lost a significant amount of support that we could have been finished with him. On the other hand, it seems he can do and say whatever he wants and his base either ignores it or excuses him. Who is to say he would not have found a way to stay in office indefinitely or at least to give succession to someone of his choosing... for example, Donald Trump Jr, son-in-law Jerrod or his daughter Ivanka?

We really can't argue whether we have the proof or not, because it's indisputable - that stuff is directly from the White House release, FBI testimony, and Congressional whistleblower interviews.

But LOL, I never feared Trump figuring out a way to stay in office "indefinitely" or appointing heirs.  One of the reasons his base loves him so much, is that they were largely doing better financially when he was in office. If that didn't continue, they'd tire of him.  Plus it's impossible.
Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2023, 04:16:29 PM »
We really can't argue whether we have the proof or not, because it's indisputable - that stuff is directly from the White House release, FBI testimony, and Congressional whistleblower interviews.

But LOL, I never feared Trump figuring out a way to stay in office "indefinitely" or appointing heirs.  One of the reasons his base loves him so much, is that they were largely doing better financially when he was in office. If that didn't continue, they'd tire of him.  Plus it's impossible.

Nothing is impossible, everything is possible. I agree though that inflation would have happened even had Trump won the election and served another term.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2023, 04:21:37 PM »
“There is no evidence” - Agnostic, Lurker and Prime

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2023, 04:26:03 PM »

If there is so much evidence, indict them. Simple.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2023, 05:27:30 PM »
Nothing is impossible, everything is possible. I agree though that inflation would have happened even had Trump won the election and served another term.

A Few Impossible things.

A Human cannot Fly by its on effort
Men cannot become women Biologically
Men cannot give birth
Women cannot become men Biologically
Humans can't breathe in space or a Vacuum
Humans cannot swim to the bottom of the oceans
Blacks & MudSlimes cannot be integrated in large groups with other people
Pedo Joe cannot stop lying & wandering off

HTH

😂🤣😂🤣😂

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2023, 06:55:18 PM »
Very fair and reasonable.

I too thought similarly, but now that pretty much everything on the laptop has been proven true, I can't get past Bobulinski's interview and Hunter's own words of saying he gives half his money to his father.

It would actually be silly to think THOSE things were the falsehoods, but everything else wasn't.

On the interview that the Republicans did, it probably did show he didn't say anything direct on the TWENTY or so phone calls.  But there were TWENTY or so phone calls.

It will really come down to if they find a hard connection to the $, but his family getting all that cash doesn't really help.

But the biggest problem here is the partisan press core - an honest media would be all over this, instead of us relying on Peter Doocy to ask the real questions.

I don't disagree with any of that other than to say I don't spend as much time as I used to going over political news. I hope I can continue to say that going forward. So I may not be as informed as you are on the intricacies of this scandal. I can promise that before I vote, I will weigh the pros and cons of each candidate. I will spend some time looking into it. In a perfect world, the choices wouldn't be one POS or another POS and deciding which POS will do the least damage. Is it even possible in our current state of the Union to put forth 2 good choices?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2023, 07:42:58 PM »
I don't disagree with any of that other than to say I don't spend as much time as I used to going over political news. I hope I can continue to say that going forward. So I may not be as informed as you are on the intricacies of this scandal. I can promise that before I vote, I will weigh the pros and cons of each candidate. I will spend some time looking into it. In a perfect world, the choices wouldn't be one POS or another POS and deciding which POS will do the least damage. Is it even possible in our current state of the Union to put forth 2 good choices?

The two choices we have right now are pathetic.  Maybe RFK Jr messes some stuff up.
Y

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2023, 07:47:38 PM »
If there is so much evidence, indict them. Simple.

Because you think we have an unbiased AG, right?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2023, 08:04:55 PM »
Because you think we have an unbiased AG, right?

Well sir, when Bill Barr was the Ag, you disagreed with his conclusion on the election... is there an AG that has ever lived, that you felt was unbiased?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #37 on: October 08, 2023, 08:31:02 PM »
Well sir, when Bill Barr was the Ag, you disagreed with his conclusion on the election... is there an AG that has ever lived, that you felt was unbiased?

We can get to that later. Answer the question

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 08, 2023, 08:34:11 PM »

Well Geraldo Rivera, lay out your question...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #39 on: October 08, 2023, 09:26:21 PM »
Well Geraldo Rivera, lay out your question...

I already did, Sherlock.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #40 on: October 09, 2023, 04:53:19 AM »
::) Here is where I am at... I don't give a rip.

Yeah we know.  You suffer from severe TDS and are in a cult.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2023, 08:30:28 AM »

"It's been debunked" - Qoach

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #42 on: October 09, 2023, 08:31:44 AM »

He did answer it you dumbass.  It just didn't fit your retarded narrative or fevered hopes that you grasp each  morning you wake up.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #43 on: October 09, 2023, 11:18:14 AM »
The FBI report of the Bobulinski interview was released in a 700 page document dump by the WH Ways and Means recently.  There are direct quotes from the report here.

There have been a few on this board who have referred to facts posted this topic as "biased interpretation" of events, and have ignored posts about this in other threads.

There is no denying it now - Biden lied in the debate about the authenticity of the laptop in the debate, he lied about ever discussing business with Hunter, and he lied about ever meeting with business partners.  But the folks on this board with TDS will not care, or convince themselves that all politicians lie and that there's no "proof" of any Biden/$ link.

Oh, and for those trying to discredit Bobulinksi - he had all the laptop emails pertaining to him on his cell to verify all this is true.

https://nypost.com/2023/10/06/fbi-knew-all-about-joe-and-hunters-business-dealings-laptop-authenticity-and-did-nothing-files/

Prime, etc - still think there's nothing here?

Doesn't matter to people with TDS.  I heard a guy here locally on a show repeat the "no evidence" lie.  They can continue to lie, because the facts don't matter to people who cannot get past personal dislike of Trump.  So long as we have Biden that means we don't have Trump, it's all good.  Doesn't matter how we get rid of Trump or what corruption Biden is involved in. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #44 on: October 09, 2023, 05:15:52 PM »
The two choices we have right now are pathetic.  Maybe RFK Jr messes some stuff up.
Term limits and age limits would help tremendously here.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #45 on: October 09, 2023, 05:23:28 PM »
Term limits and age limits would help tremendously here.

Yes, and while I think Gaetz is a goofball, he wants term limits and single item bills - both are excellent ideas.
Y

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #46 on: October 09, 2023, 06:29:37 PM »
Yes, and while I think Gaetz is a goofball, he wants term limits and single item bills - both are excellent ideas.

I concur. Term AND age limits are necessary and single item bills are indeed an excellent idea, however, the majority of Congress would most likely be against it. How else can they pass outlandish legislation, earmarks and pork barrel projects?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 09, 2023, 09:09:35 PM »
I concur. Term AND age limits are necessary and single item bills are indeed an excellent idea, however, the majority of Congress would most likely be against it. How else can they pass outlandish legislation, earmarks and pork barrel projects?

How would that even transpire? We all can agree Congress has their own best interests at heart. While a handful have indicated they want it, not much is being done about it. Outside of congress it would take 30+ states calling for a term limit convention for it to have a chance. Frankly, we as a nation, just aren't that organized or involved and they know it.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #48 on: October 10, 2023, 06:28:07 AM »
The FBI report of the Bobulinski interview was released in a 700 page document dump by the WH Ways and Means recently.  There are direct quotes from the report here.

There have been a few on this board who have referred to facts posted this topic as "biased interpretation" of events, and have ignored posts about this in other threads.

There is no denying it now - Biden lied in the debate about the authenticity of the laptop in the debate, he lied about ever discussing business with Hunter, and he lied about ever meeting with business partners.  But the folks on this board with TDS will not care, or convince themselves that all politicians lie and that there's no "proof" of any Biden/$ link.

Oh, and for those trying to discredit Bobulinksi - he had all the laptop emails pertaining to him on his cell to verify all this is true.

https://nypost.com/2023/10/06/fbi-knew-all-about-joe-and-hunters-business-dealings-laptop-authenticity-and-did-nothing-files/

Prime, etc - still think there's nothing here?

Does this bring it closer to indictments/impeachment for Joe Biden? 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #49 on: October 10, 2023, 11:48:06 AM »

Does this bring it closer to indictments/impeachment for Joe Biden?

I don't know.

Bobulinski testified awhile ago.

If they were able to keep Joe at a distance enough to continue the charade of plausible deniability, it may never happen.

If the R's could untite like the left did against Trump, they have the numbers to get it through the House, but those R's in swing states will probably waiver.
Y