Author Topic: Are the Jewish people universally hated, if so why?  (Read 5108 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: Are the Jewish people universally hated, if so why?
« Reply #125 on: October 14, 2023, 12:55:51 PM »
???

Maybe he’s referring to the “dark ages”?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #126 on: October 14, 2023, 02:18:39 PM »
Wiggs is referring to the Moors.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: October 14, 2023, 02:20:57 PM »

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #128 on: October 14, 2023, 02:32:46 PM »
MALCOM X

“I told him all I held against the Jew was that so many Jews actually were hypocrites in their claim to be friends of the American black man, and it burned me up to be so often called "anti-Semitic" when I spoke things I knew to be the absolute truth about Jews. I told him that, yes, I gave the Jew credit for being among all other whites the most active, and the most vocal, financier, "leader" and "liberal" in the Negro civil rights movement. But I said at the same time I knew that the Jew played these roles for a very careful strategic reason: the more prejudice in America could be focused upon the Negro, then the more the white Gentiles' prejudice would keep diverted off the Jew.”

“Anybody that gives even a just criticism of the Jew is instantly labeled anti−Semite. The Jew cries louder than anybody else if anybody criticizes him. You can tell the truth about any minority in America, but make a true observation about the Jew, and if it doesn't pat him on the back, then he uses his grip on the news media to label you anti−Semite.
The Jew is always anxious to advise the black man. But they never advise him how to solve his problem the way the Jews solved their problem. The Jew never went sitting−in and crawling−in and sliding−in and freedom−riding, like he teaches and helps Negroes to do. The Jews stood up, and stood together, and they used their ultimate power, the economic weapon. ... Who owns Hollywood? Who runs the garment industry, the largest industry in New York City?
[The Jew] Never shows [the Negro] him how to set up factories and hotels. Never advises him how to own what he wants. No, when there's something worth owning, the Jew's got it. Walk up and down in any Negro ghetto in America. Ninety percent of the worthwhile businesses you see are Jew-owned. Every night they take the money out. This helps the black man's community stay a ghetto.0

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: October 14, 2023, 03:02:28 PM »

They had a small part of southern Spain at that time. Not conquering land any more, retreating from the reconquista. I think they were probably mostly Arabs and not black, too.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #130 on: October 14, 2023, 03:22:50 PM »
they say if you want to know who rules you look to the people you are not allowed to criticise

I guess Dindus rule us. Target closed a store in Harlem due to theft and the media blamed Target for putting “Profits ahead of people.”

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #131 on: October 14, 2023, 03:34:45 PM »
???
The jews use a different calendar, maybe that's why Wiggs is bad at math?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #132 on: October 14, 2023, 04:58:46 PM »

The ones that did so much fucking?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #133 on: October 14, 2023, 05:47:15 PM »

It’s Moops

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #134 on: October 14, 2023, 08:14:12 PM »
As concerns the Jewish folk in my own family, I tend to judge them individually unless they act as one.  If I can chastise my own family members then I can do so with anyone else I find not just "fault" in but "stoopid fault". 

The same is true of black folk and to a lesser extent mooslimes as their ignorant fatwa filled faith of the pedo-profit hoMohammed demands they make us all submit to their bullsheit.  Well...whaddaya know.  That reads just like the demands of Hollyweird Hebrews. And BLM.  And...Well, unless you're a bigoted and blind cucktard, you know what I am saying.  If you are a bigoted and blind cucktard, you don't care what I am saying.

I do not demand that people wear the same shoes I choose and yet mooslimes do just that.  I am not speaking in riddles you know. 

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #135 on: October 14, 2023, 08:24:32 PM »
“It has been the misfortune of the Jewish race that it could never get along with any other race. It is an unusual historical fact and phenomenon. I say this without passion: When one studies the history of the Jewish people and their behavior across the centuries, one observes that always -- at all times, and at all places -- they have been hated. They were hated in ancient Egypt. They were hated in ancient Greece. They were hated in Roman times to such a degree that 3,000 of them were deported to Sardinia. (That was the first forced deportation of Jews.) They were hated in Spain, in France, in England (where they were banned for centuries), and in Germany.

The conscientious Jewish author Bernard Lazare wrote a very interesting book on Anti-Semitism, in which he wrote:

"We Jews should ask ourselves a question: Why are we always hated everywhere? It is not because of our persecutors, all of different times and places. It is because there is something within us that is very unlikeable."

What is unlikeable is that the Jews have always wanted to live as a privileged class, divinely-chosen and beyond scrutiny. This attitude has made them unlikeable everywhere.“

~Leon Degrelle

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: October 14, 2023, 09:39:50 PM »
1000 years ago in 1323, we ruled Europe.  You may want to check your facts. You were getting raped and pillaged. 😃

Please PM Matt for some private Mathematics tuition.

Beefjake

• Getbig IV
  • Oh fuck it.
« Reply #137 on: October 14, 2023, 10:04:30 PM »
Holy Roman Empire was the German version which came later.
You mean the Roman Empire, which did control Crimea for some time. And then later the Eastern Roman Empire regained the region as well.

Thank you 👍

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #138 on: October 15, 2023, 12:19:48 AM »

The term Moor is an exonym first used by Christian Europeans to designate the Muslim populations of the Maghreb, al-Andalus (Iberian Peninsula), Sicily and Malta during the Middle Ages.

Moors are not a single, distinct or self-defined people.

The 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica observed that the term had "no real ethnological value."

Europeans of the Middle Ages and the early modern period variously applied the name to Arabs, Berbers, and Muslim Europeans.

Wiggs an arab now?
Q

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: October 15, 2023, 01:06:27 AM »
It's MOOPS!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Q

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #141 on: October 15, 2023, 01:10:51 AM »
this video sums it up very well

https://www.bitchute.com/video/c3HUebtldQoj/

you can't hate evil and like jews at the same time

you can't want peace and support jews at the same time

109 countries and counting can't be wrong, you can't be hated by most of the world since the beginning of time by accident

you "goy" are cattle that exist only to serve  "god's chosen people", they would slaughter all of you if they didn't need you to be their slaves

E

E

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: October 15, 2023, 01:20:29 AM »

One of the greatest TV scenes ever.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #143 on: October 15, 2023, 01:59:35 AM »

E