Author Topic: Logan Paul out Mike Perry in to fight Dillon Danis  (Read 1737 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Logan Paul out Mike Perry in to fight Dillon Danis
« on: October 12, 2023, 11:12:17 AM »

&t=4s

After all the talk of Danis pulling out it looks like Logan is out and Perry will be fighting Danis. Danis busted Logan face open with a microphone at the presser. Perry is not the guy you want to box first time out the gate. Put the house on Perry.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
Re: Logan Paul out Mike Perry in to fight Dillon Danis
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2023, 11:18:23 AM »
Off topic and I know you prefer to stay away from politics and world affairs on here, but what are your thoughts on the what's going on in Gaza right now?

I ask as you are a surprisingly good thinker on these things.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2023, 11:27:24 AM »
Off topic and I know you prefer to stay away from politics and world affairs on here, but what are your thoughts on the what's going on in Gaza right now?

I ask as you are a surprisingly good thinker on these things.

Israel has had decades to establish a two-state solution or to integrate. Instead, they have chosen a hard line militarized stance and aparthied style government while continuing to bulldoze homes in the West Bank to establish settlement forts of European and American Jewish immigrants. All the while they have continued a blockade of food, utilities, and essential medicine into Gaza the home of 2.3 million people who have not had an election in 18 years. They have no one to blame but themselves at this point. When you treat others like animals that is how they will treat you back.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2023, 11:40:09 AM »
Israel has had decades to establish a two-state solution or to integrate. Instead, they have chosen a hard line militarized stance and aparthied style government while continuing to bulldoze homes in the West Bank to establish settlement forts of European and American Jewish immigrants. All the while they have continued a blockade of food, utilities, and essential medicine into Gaza the home of 2.3 million people who have not had an election in 18 years. They have no one to blame but themselves at this point. When you treat others like animals that is how they will treat you back.

You did not disappoint. Thanks Bhanks

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2023, 01:26:59 PM »

this is the same guy who writes like a 3 year old, account still being shared

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2023, 01:32:12 PM »
LOL at fake YouTube boxer Logan Paul and his fuckwit brother.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2023, 01:47:43 PM »

It's like you just make up nonsense and want me to argue with you about it. The weird part is a couple people then start believing your nonsense when it doesn't have any rational logic behind it.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2023, 08:29:17 PM »
Brutal if true

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2023, 01:45:31 AM »

Well said.  Agree 100%.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2023, 07:13:34 AM »

Holy shit , i was not expecting such a cogent and well-explained response  :o

Maybe joswift is onto something with the account sharing theory

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2023, 07:47:34 AM »
BHANKY IS SMARRTTT

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2023, 08:03:41 AM »

Brian, this is a great post from you.

Surprised actually, thought you would be drinking the Fox News kool aid.

Good for you!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2023, 08:27:39 AM »
LOL at fake YouTube boxer Logan Paul and his fuckwit brother.

My man Gregg had that for a while too
Q

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2023, 09:32:43 AM »
Next we`ll be discussing the great "boxer" "KSI" !!  :D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2023, 09:38:53 AM »
Next we`ll be discussing the great "boxer" "KSI" !!  :D

KSI is not great bit neither is Tommy Fury the humiliation if he loses to Kai it would be hilarious brother of heavyweight champ who is also considerably bigger than KSI it is possible kai could do it  fury is not very good

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2023, 12:26:53 PM »

You cannot intergrade with people that want you dead. What you are talking about between the lines are the Jews should hand over their land and get out. No way can the Muslims from Palestine move in Israel like they will live in harmony. 

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2023, 03:07:43 PM »
You cannot intergrade with people that want you dead. What you are talking about between the lines are the Jews should hand over their land and get out. No way can the Muslims from Palestine move in Israel like they will live in harmony.

No that's not what he's talking about. That's you trying to put words into his mouth.

This is probably why Bhanky avoids talking about these kinds of things on here (who can blame him) and we are left with retarded Bhanky.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2023, 03:11:12 PM »
No that's not what he's talking about. That's you trying to put words into his mouth.

This is probably why Bhanky avoids talking about these kinds of things on here (who can blame him) and we are left with retarded Bhanky.

Hanky didnt post that, Fallsview did

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2023, 03:30:31 PM »

Hanky responded exactly like I thought he would. He offered similar insight into other global conflicts going back over a year. That's why I asked him the question.

The rare times (maybe 20 posts out of his 20k) he's posted on things like politics, current affairs etc he's shown an impressive depth of knowledge and critical thinking.

Those posts of his typically got ignored as on getbig something is either black or white and posts with any nuance and complexity get lost.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2023, 05:28:31 PM »

Wait, is Alex sharing the account with Hanky?
Q

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2023, 10:04:35 PM »

I think that's what it would likely be - the account is being shared. Although I do think B. Hank is smarter than people give him credit for, I don't expect him to write an essay style examination of the Israel-Palestinian conflict summarized into a succinct paragraph in less than 10 minutes like that, lol.

So yeah, a shared account may be what's up.

From my Instagram exchanges with B. Hank, I have reason to believe he's still with us here.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2023, 01:40:22 AM »
I think that's what it would likely be - the account is being shared. Although I do think B. Hank is smarter than people give him credit for, I don't expect him to write an essay style examination of the Israel-Palestinian conflict summarized into a succinct paragraph in less than 10 minutes like that, lol.

So yeah, a shared account may be what's up.

From my Instagram exchanges with B. Hank, I have reason to believe he's still with us here.

So you mean to tell me that Fallsview paid Hanks for access to his account???
Q

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2023, 02:07:36 AM »
 :D :D

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2023, 08:19:29 AM »
Amazing that boxing can survive all these stunts over the years. What is the target audience for a "influencer" boxing match? Seems like many are Getbiggers...  :-X

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2023, 08:39:26 AM »
I have to say originally I had no interest but when Dillon started posting photos of Logan fiancé and she filed a lawsuit it started to get interesting then Dillon saying he might pull out to duck with Logan and finally hitting Logan with the microphone was awesome.

Facts of the fight though Danis doesn’t box and is 20lbs smaller than Logan. He also gets no additional pay per view he is making a set fee and still promoting the fight despite Logan having an active lawsuit against him. He also showed up but then hit him with a weapon in the face to get out of fight maybe? That makes it interesting to me can Dillon pull out some kind of win against all that? He is certainly making headlines Logan should double his pay.