Author Topic: Ashley Biden Meme Coach posted  (Read 2116 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Ashley Biden Meme Coach posted
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2023, 11:24:58 AM »
Doesn’t make it true either. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2023, 02:18:39 PM »
Well, I guess I could have become a cop but I didn’t want to take a pay cut.

Smart move Coach... the Huntington beach police seem to be underpaid: 'The average Police Officer salary in Huntington Beach, CA is $70,400 as of September 25, 2023.' The starting salary would be much less. Is it possible for someone to survive on this pittance in Huntington Beach, CA? Do newly hired police people live on the beach in tents? One-bedroom apartments rent for around $2,000 a month in Huntington Beach. Gasoline sells for over $5.00 a gallon. Who knows what food goes for?

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2023, 02:21:53 PM »

Now, if you’re so sure, call D’Souza out then get back to us. Rich white trash family full of Pedos and drug addicts….that you voted for. Then admitting to supporting BLM.
Smoked that guy, Damn!
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2023, 02:41:50 PM »
Most people with any integrity would vehemently deny such accusations especially if they’re a public figure, the fact that they’ve hardly said a word about it speaks volumes.

You are dead wrong about this Coach. In fact, if someone is a public figure not saying anything is advisable. Have you never heard that sometimes, the smartest thing to say is nothing at all. When folks ask, should you defend yourself against lies? Experts agree that some lies can only be dealt with by ignoring them and letting them run their course. To mount a defense, lends credence to the lie.

Moreover, the Protest-too-much Definition ... (idiomatic) To insist so passionately about something not being true that people suspect the opposite of what one is saying.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2023, 06:05:19 PM »

Yeah those damn cops and military certainly should have picked more lucrative careers, but someone's got to do it..

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2023, 06:47:02 PM »
Yeah those damn cops and military certainly should have picked more lucrative careers, but someone's got to do it..

I’ll be the first one to say that cops and military are way underpaid.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2023, 07:38:47 PM »

Mostly sawed off power trip types.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2023, 09:44:43 AM »
Smart move Coach... the Huntington beach police seem to be underpaid: 'The average Police Officer salary in Huntington Beach, CA is $70,400 as of September 25, 2023.' The starting salary would be much less. Is it possible for someone to survive on this pittance in Huntington Beach, CA? Do newly hired police people live on the beach in tents? One-bedroom apartments rent for around $2,000 a month in Huntington Beach. Gasoline sells for over $5.00 a gallon. Who knows what food goes for?

Most of the cops I know here don’t even live here because of the expense. The median cost of a home here is $1.2.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2023, 10:21:42 AM »
He's Pervy Joe Biden, he's the shitter,
His daughter Ashley, he did hit her..
Bent her over, in the tub,
Made her give his crank a rub,
Blew a nut and made her cry,
Shot his dummy, in her eye,
The libturdz love this senile twat,
Their TDS is all they've got...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 25, 2023, 05:27:33 PM »
Most of the cops I know here don’t even live here because of the expense. The median cost of a home here is $1.2.

-Read the homes in Huntington Beach go for about $732 sq. ft. That is about twice as much as they are selling for in my neck of the woods. But then, the coast is 80+ miles away. We do have a fair share of riverfront properties though. The Willamette river makes up the entire eastern border of West Linn. The Tualatin river runs the length of the south end with homes on both sides. Lake Oswego, of course has lake front property, but their eastern border is also the Willamette River. Hard to say which in more expensive Riverfront or Lakefront. My house is bordered by streets to the east and south and houses to to north and west. This bring the square foot price to around $300. Less than half what it is in your town.

In 1966 when my wife and I moved to Portland, OR from L.A. it was mainly to get away from the high housing costs. Maybe things haven't changed as much as we sometimes think they have. It is all relative.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 25, 2023, 06:32:04 PM »
I’ll be the first one to say that cops and military are way underpaid.

Well on that we agree, but we are left with the knowledge that you avoided it because you wanted more money. Your recent posts indicate you are a cop wanna be. i get that.. but the fact you didn't pursue that line of work comes down to ability to pass the exams or lack of character to do a job that doesn't pay what you wanted. I'm curious as to what it was

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #36 on: October 25, 2023, 08:54:41 PM »
Well on that we agree, but we are left with the knowledge that you avoided it because you wanted more money. Your recent posts indicate you are a cop wanna be. i get that.. but the fact you didn't pursue that line of work comes down to ability to pass the exams or lack of character to do a job that doesn't pay what you wanted. I'm curious as to what it was

You’re a liar. I never once indicated that I was a “cop wannabe”.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 25, 2023, 09:30:40 PM »
You are delusional. You're post strongly suggest that.   I'd bet not a single supporter of yours would try and state otherwise. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2023, 09:44:29 PM »
You are delusional. You're post strongly suggest that.   I'd bet not a single supporter of yours would try and state otherwise.

Then your reading comprehension is lower than I thought

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2023, 05:01:43 AM »

Yeah because "larping" and all that pretend shit is the sign of a wanna be accountant.  Little midget playing at what other people do in real life.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2023, 02:25:07 PM »
Yeah because "larping" and all that pretend shit is the sign of a wanna be accountant.  Little midget playing at what other people do in real life.

So what you’re saying is that civilians shouldn’t be training? Call it a perishable skill that even a lot of cops don’t have. Have you figured out the difference between a magazine and a clip yet? Most here know you’re not that bright

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #41 on: October 26, 2023, 04:42:32 PM »
Can you provide the posts that strongly suggest that, detective?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 26, 2023, 05:30:23 PM »
So what you’re saying is that civilians shouldn’t be training? Call it a perishable skill that even a lot of cops don’t have. Have you figured out the difference between a magazine and a clip yet? Most here know you’re not that bright

If citizens want to train, there are better qualified instructors out there besides a geriatric midget with mental issues.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #43 on: October 26, 2023, 05:32:09 PM »
If citizens want to train, there are better qualified instructors out there besides a geriatric midget with mental issues.

You mean like active and retired Special ops, Marine Snipers, Swat instructors?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 26, 2023, 05:43:38 PM »
You mean like active and retired Special ops, Marine Snipers, Swat instructors?

Yeah.  Just like those types.  Those groups are certainly head and shoulders above you in offering training.  The fact you can teach them anything is laughable.

I mean I am sure you can provide some kind of insight for newbies.  Like maybe sharing a discount code for Cabelas Jr. tact gear or something.    Best talk to text app for the internet maybe? 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #45 on: October 26, 2023, 06:05:20 PM »
Yeah.  Just like those types.  Those groups are certainly head and shoulders above you in offering training.  The fact you can teach them anything is laughable.

I mean I am sure you can provide some kind of insight for newbies.  Like maybe sharing a discount code for Cabelas Jr. tact gear or something.    Best talk to text app for the internet maybe?

Great..because those have been my instructors for the last 6 years 2-4x a week straight not including weekends for the most part. Maybe you should stop and think before opening your big mouth.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 27, 2023, 07:51:48 AM »
Great..because those have been my instructors for the last 6 years 2-4x a week straight not including weekends for the most part. Maybe you should stop and think before opening your big mouth.

I did think.  Which is exactly why I said those kind of people make better instructors than "a geriatric midget with mental issues".  That meant you.

You could have God himself as an instructor, but with your limited intellectual capacity, it will be for naught.  Good thing about you is that if a house needed breaching you could enter through the doggy door. 

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 27, 2023, 02:53:54 PM »
Yeah low IQ idiots like yourself!
T

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 27, 2023, 10:13:23 PM »
Yeah low IQ idiots like yourself!

I rarely come here and am blown away by an intellectual response. Today, I am humbled.

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 28, 2023, 12:56:32 PM »
I rarely come here and am blown away by an intellectual response. Today, I am humbled.
You're a disgusting POS BLM supporting c unt!
T