Author Topic: Ashley Biden Meme Coach posted  (Read 2103 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Ashley Biden Meme Coach posted
« on: October 22, 2023, 10:14:23 PM »
Coach proudly posted a fake meme about a fake quote from Ashley Biden with a reference to a page in her diary. When Coach was faced with the PDF of the entire diary and that statement was not in it did Coach:

A. Admit he was wrong
B.  Ignore me
C.  Continue to post false information
D. Both B & C

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Ashley Biden Meme Coach posted
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2023, 10:18:56 PM »
Coach proudly posted a fake meme about a fake quote from Ashley Biden with a reference to a page in her diary. When Coach was faced with the PDF of the entire diary and that statement was not in it did Coach:

A. Admit he was wrong
B.  Ignore me
C.  Continue to post false information
D. Both B & C

She never denied it, Karl. I own you. I own you in every way. Your bullshit cop job, you knowing nothing about politics (except the propaganda) your firearms “experience” your knowledge of the Second Amendment…..and your cowardice

What’s your name?

What Department did you work for during what years?

Don’t worry, I’m not Josh. I won’t doxx you. But something doesn’t seem right with you.
I personally think you’re just a troll

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2023, 10:53:07 PM »
She never denied it, Karl. I own you. I own you in every way. Your bullshit cop job, you knowing nothing about politics (except the propaganda) your firearms “experience” your knowledge of the Second Amendment…..and your cowardice

What’s your name?

Don’t worry, I’m not Josh. I won’t doxx you. But something doesn’t seem right with you.

I owe you an apology.. I thought, at the base of your human decency you would accept you were fooled and admit the Ashley Meme was fake. I gave you too much credit for being a man and I own that. Notice you did NOT again address the Ashley issue?

Why would she deny a meme?
Why wouldn't you read her diary?

I'm not really surprised you are unaware of the Department I worked for even though I mentioned it on several occasions. Either you are suffering from Dementia or a Trumpster

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2023, 10:57:47 PM »
I owe you an apology.. I thought, at the base of your human decency you would accept you were fooled and admit the Ashley Meme was fake. I gave you too much credit for being a man and I own that. Notice you did NOT again address the Ashley issue?

It’s not just a meme, it’s an accusation confirmed by Dinish D’Souza. He’s a political public figure. I guarantee she knows who he is. If it was defamation….then sue. She hasn’t.

Answer my questions.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2023, 10:59:06 PM »

I'm not really surprised you are unaware of the Department I worked for even though I mentioned it on several occasions. Either you are suffering from Dementia or a Trumpster

Need a name, Junior

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2023, 11:05:34 PM »
It’s not just a meme, it’s an accusation confirmed by Dinish D’Souza. He’s a political public figure. I guarantee she knows who he is. If it was defamation….then sue. She hasn’t.

Answer my questions.

Jesus Christ.. do you even hear yourself?? I posted the ENTIRE DIARY.. and you had the the opportunity to read her ENTIRE DIARY yet you of course did not. Or you would have withdrawn your allegation and admitted you were wrong. I still hold this challenge to you.. Find in HER diary, where she said what the meme says.. and I will admit I am wrong.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2023, 11:48:25 PM »
Jesus Christ.. do you even hear yourself?? I posted the ENTIRE DIARY.. and you had the the opportunity to read her ENTIRE DIARY yet you of course did not. Or you would have withdrawn your allegation and admitted you were wrong. I still hold this challenge to you.. Find in HER diary, where she said what the meme says.. and I will admit I am wrong.

No one….and I mean NO ONE denied it. Bring on the defamation.

Waiting for a name..

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2023, 12:13:38 AM »

Waiting for a name..

Ok,, I'm taking a breath.. I've dealt with this level of stupidity before in my lifetime.. since I retired, its less common as I don't work the crack slums now but here goes....

Last time..

Read it slowly or have a family member explain it.

You posted a meme of a quote from Ashley Biden. It had a reference to a page in her diary to support the fake memo knowing 99% of Coaches would NOT bother to check it for accuracy.

I told you that was a fake memo, in your best Q Anon voice you said "darrrrh... no it is not fake"

So, knowing you are slow, I posted a link to the ENTIRE diary... with THAT PAGE that cleary showed the meme was a fake.

Your response was to close your eyes, fall back on the stupid coach stereotype of having no intelligence and continue to deny it.

You let us know when you have read the PDF file on her diary.. I've got roughly 20 years left but I doubt you would have it done by then... If it's a right wing meme, you accept it.. without question

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2023, 05:16:27 AM »

Waiting for a name..

She didn't admit it either.  It's like Bigfoot.  You don't have to deny it's existence in order for it not to be true.

You made the accusation, you supplied fake proof.  What a dumbass.  Each day you regress further and further into retardation.  It's actually really funny to watch.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2023, 10:27:03 AM »
More like sad to watch. Have a little empathy for Coach. He has been bamboozled and he either does not know it or cannot bring himself to admit it.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2023, 02:52:53 PM »

What’s your name?

He's an asshole. Pro Palestine, Pro BLM, Communist. Idiot is complete trash.
T

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2023, 07:03:39 PM »
Ok,, I'm taking a breath.. I've dealt with this level of stupidity before in my lifetime.. since I retired, its less common as I don't work the crack slums now but here goes....

Last time..

Read it slowly or have a family member explain it.

You posted a meme of a quote from Ashley Biden. It had a reference to a page in her diary to support the fake memo knowing 99% of Coaches would NOT bother to check it for accuracy.

I told you that was a fake memo, in your best Q Anon voice you said "darrrrh... no it is not fake"

So, knowing you are slow, I posted a link to the ENTIRE diary... with THAT PAGE that cleary showed the meme was a fake.

Your response was to close your eyes, fall back on the stupid coach stereotype of having no intelligence and continue to deny it.

You let us know when you have read the PDF file on her diary.. I've got roughly 20 years left but I doubt you would have it done by then... If it's a right wing meme, you accept it.. without question

Bring it D’Souza and see how that goes.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2023, 08:26:27 PM »
Bring it D’Souza and see how that goes.

and with the diary available... still can't put two and two together.. good call on that profession, not a lot of critical thinking required in personal training..

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2023, 07:41:55 AM »
and with the diary available... still can't put two and two together.. good call on that profession, not a lot of critical thinking required in personal training..

Critical thinking is an enemy to the Trumpy cult mindset.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2023, 09:01:02 AM »

Well, I guess I could have become a cop but I didn’t want to take a pay cut.

Now, if you’re so sure, call D’Souza out then get back to us. Rich white trash family full of Pedos and drug addicts….that you voted for. Then admitting to supporting BLM.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2023, 10:41:04 AM »
30k a year dipshit cop calling out a guy who lives in a million dollar home on the beach. RETARD!
T

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2023, 10:44:45 AM »
Ashley never denied the diary, and pretty comical, supporters of "fake demtard news" calling out others.
Gayer than Prime sucking death-bed caulk...  ::)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2023, 10:54:28 AM »
Ashley never denied the diary, and pretty comical, supporters of "fake demtard news" calling out others.
Gayer than Prime sucking death-bed caulk...  ::)

She never admitted it either.  See earlier Bigfoot explanation.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2023, 10:59:21 AM »
She never admitted it either.  See earlier Bigfoot explanation.

I just don't understand what is so hard to understand about this. Coach reposted a popular Qanon meme with a quote allegedly from Ashley Biden's diary, referring to a page number to make it appear more legit. This was before the Diary was available to the public.  Now that the diary IS available, and the quote was clearly NOT in the diary... why would someone with an IQ above 70 make a moronic level statement like "Well she didn't deny it" like that would magically make the quote appear in the diary... It boggles my mind that someone would have access to the diary, and still cling to the falsehood with such a lame excuse.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2023, 11:05:22 AM »
Most people with any integrity would vehemently deny such accusations especially if they’re a public figure, the fact that they’ve hardly said a word about it speaks volumes.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2023, 11:07:32 AM »
Most people with any integrity would vehemently deny such accusations especially if they’re a public figure, the fact that they’ve hardly said a word about it speaks volumes.

Most people don’t go around vehemently denying unicorns either. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2023, 11:12:03 AM »
I just don't understand what is so hard to understand about this. Coach reposted a popular Qanon meme with a quote allegedly from Ashley Biden's diary, referring to a page number to make it appear more legit. This was before the Diary was available to the public.  Now that the diary IS available, and the quote was clearly NOT in the diary... why would someone with an IQ above 70 make a moronic level statement like "Well she didn't deny it" like that would magically make the quote appear in the diary... It boggles my mind that someone would have access to the diary, and still cling to the falsehood with such a lame excuse.

Qanon? Lolololol

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2023, 11:15:09 AM »
Most people don’t go around vehemently denying unicorns either.

Unless they’ve been accused of f**king one

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2023, 11:20:33 AM »
Qoach still living in Q World

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2023, 11:20:53 AM »
Fighting over memes doesn't make the original diary entry change. Pitiful.