Author Topic: “Teenager” randomly decking YT’s in park  (Read 1042 times)

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
“Teenager” randomly decking YT’s in park
« on: October 30, 2023, 05:38:13 AM »
i=M9NWFVY3HZw-e-yY

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: “Teenager” randomly decking YT’s in park
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2023, 05:40:39 AM »
The Knock Out game.  Nothing new here. 

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2023, 05:42:13 AM »
Would love nothing more than to have some nogs sucker punch me then I could go into absolute destroy mode and fight to kill. Why are they such a disgusting bunch of people?

It is clearly obvious that blacks should not live among whites or anyone for that matter. Should just be sent back to Africa and fenced in.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2023, 06:05:19 AM »
"Everyone makes mistakes" the kvnt says... No, not like that they dont.
When Biden shits his pants, thats a mistake. Planning to punch people in the head isnt a mistake, its a planned attack...

Coward

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2023, 06:09:12 AM »
"Everyone makes mistakes" the kvnt says... No, not like that they dont.
When Biden shits his pants, thats a mistake. Planning to punch people in the head isnt a mistake, its a planned attack...

Coward

When caught - suddenly tries to play victim. Absolute cheek of the kid.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2023, 06:17:11 AM »
When caught - suddenly tries to play victim. Absolute cheek of the kid.

Thats how they are raised in Libturdia... Poor victim, he wouldn't have killed those kids if it werent for Whitely holding him down.

Libz are braindead cowards anyways... Severe mental illness with that Loonie kult...

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2023, 06:20:36 AM »
nice punch... i would have killed that monkey for that shit

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2023, 06:46:51 AM »
Imagine the races reversed

Hate crime charges

Prison

Cities burning

News outlets non stop reporting

Sharpton

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2023, 07:02:11 AM »
It's ok because he shook hands and hugged later.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2023, 07:04:19 AM »
The same people in the media taking a sympathetic view of a violent assaulter; that created a international martyr out of George Floyd: collectively told you BLM was okay; and called city after city being burned down a peaceful protest, the media who called walking into the capitol the same as flying planes into skyscrapers...

....want you to spend $100 BILLION on leaders and countries they themselves have astonishingly more loyalty to than the US....

....their conservative counterparts like Ben Shapiro and Mark Levin tell gullible conservatives that Hamas is like BLM, that Palestinians hate Israelis cause they're White, you're a patriot if you worship another country, George Washington would have wanted America to rot and Americans to die for Israel....

are the biggest spys against the US, the ones that repeatedly lied us into war....

and the so-called conservatives that RIGHTFULLY didn't fall for the vax, were against the lockdown, are against forcing trans on the world...

now support the epicenter of the vax, the trans medications, the most anti-White rhetoric in the world, bombers of our navy ship, stealers of our nuclear secrets....

because the "conservative" outlets, that exist to change opinion towards favoring a country they are dual-citizens in, and throw in a little anti-abortion, anti trans stuff to keep you going, tell them that you're a patriot if you support the LGBT capitol of the world in a mess they got themselves into and wouldn't lift a finger to help you were the US in the same situation.

For those Christians brainwashed into worshipping a foreign country..... the Talmud(which is Abrahamic but not Christian or Muslim, you figure it out) says Jesus is sentenced to boil in excrement.

By the way, Israeli Orthodox rabbi Eitan Baghdadi in his own words, “There’s no end to the punishment of those who deceive and lead astray. Their suffering will only be equal to that of the cursed one [Jesus]. The Talmud says that the founder of Christianity has been sentenced to boil in feces! A pile of boiling feces! Excrement from the bowels of humans, cats, dogs, lions, and tigers!!” See the 0:31 point of the following video:

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2023, 07:12:45 AM »
The same people in the media taking a sympathetic view of a violent assaulter; that created a international martyr out of George Floyd: collectively told you BLM was okay; and called city after city being burned down a peaceful protest, the media who called walking into the capitol the same as flying planes into skyscrapers...

....want you to spend $100 BILLION on leaders and countries they themselves have astonishingly more loyalty to than the US....

....their conservative counterparts like Ben Shapiro and Mark Levin tell gullible conservatives that Hamas is like BLM, that Palestinians hate Israelis cause they're White, you're a patriot if you worship another country, George Washington would have wanted America to rot and Americans to die for Israel....

are the biggest spys against the US, the ones that repeatedly lied us into war....

and the so-called conservatives that RIGHTFULLY didn't fall for the vax, were against the lockdown, are against forcing trans on the world...

now support the epicenter of the vax, the trans medications, the most anti-White rhetoric in the world, bombers of our navy ship, stealers of our nuclear secrets....

because the "conservative" outlets, that exist to change opinion towards favoring a country they are dual-citizens in, and throw in a little anti-abortion, anti trans stuff to keep you going, tell them that you're a patriot if you support the LGBT capitol of the world in a mess they got themselves into and wouldn't lift a finger to help you were the US in the same situation.

Spot on!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2023, 07:36:20 AM »
Imagine the races reversed

Hate crime charges

Prison

Cities burning

News outlets non stop reporting

Sharpton

Exactly - The absolute utter Hypocrisy of The  Libturd MSM
I totally despise them all.

They are the Biggest Hurdle / enemy to overcome.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2023, 09:18:59 AM »

For those Christians brainwashed into worshipping a foreign country..... the Talmud(which is Abrahamic but not Christian or Muslim, you figure it out) says Jesus is sentenced to boil in excrement.

By the way, Israeli Orthodox rabbi Eitan Baghdadi in his own words, “There’s no end to the punishment of those who deceive and lead astray. Their suffering will only be equal to that of the cursed one [Jesus]. The Talmud says that the founder of Christianity has been sentenced to boil in feces! A pile of boiling feces! Excrement from the bowels of humans, cats, dogs, lions, and tigers!!” See the 0:31 point of the following video:

Interesting.

You may want to double check this.
Whose practice was this feces boiling? I don’t see anywhere that describes this as practice of the Roman’s and it seems TIL is a part of hell that some Jews believe that is reserved for particular offenders where they are boiled in feces and a Yeshua (not necessarily Jesus of Nazareth) is being tortured there.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2023, 09:44:45 AM »
nice punch... i would have killed that monkey for that shit
X 2....I would have stomped that mutherfucker for a straight hour non-stop.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2023, 10:19:58 AM »
Would love nothing more than to have some nogs sucker punch me then I could go into absolute destroy mode and fight to kill. Why are they such a disgusting bunch of people?

It is clearly obvious that blacks should not live among whites or anyone for that matter. Should just be sent back to Africa and fenced in.

It would be my fucking dream for this to happen to me. I would inflict pain onto that monkey that he didn’t even know was imaginable. He would spend the rest of his life drinking out of a straw and shitting in a diaper.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2023, 10:25:21 AM »
Interesting.

You may want to double check this.
Whose practice was this feces boiling? I don’t see anywhere that describes this as practice of the Roman’s and it seems TIL is a part of hell that some Jews believe that is reserved for particular offenders where they are boiled in feces and a Yeshua (not necessarily Jesus of Nazareth) is being tortured there.

I'm aware of the debate regarding clarity as to who, references to Yeshua from the second and third century, are referring to but I'm speaking on those modern rabbis and their followers who believe and teach that every reference to Yeshua in the Talmud is a reference to Jesus of the new testament and interpret the Talmud as disparaging to Jesus. There is no debate that the medieval Toledot Yeshu, while no version of which is considered canonical, references Jesus of the new testament in a disparaging way including being the illegitimate son of a Roman soldier.

The passage from the Babylonian Talmud for anyone interested:

Onkelos the son of Callinicus, son of the sister of Titus, desired to convert himself (to Judaism)...

(Onkelos) went (and) he conjured Yeshu the Nazarene (from the grave). (Onkelos) said (to Yeshu), "Whom is of importance in that world?" (Yeshu) said (to him), "Israel." (Onkelos further queried) "Should I attach (myself) to them?" He (Yeshu) said; "Their welfare you shall seek, their misfortune you shall not seek, for anyone who touches them is regarded as if he were touching the apple of his eye".

He (Onkelos) said (to Yeshu), "What is the punishment of that man (who seeks their misfortune)?" (Yeshu) said (to Onkelos), "boiling excrement". As the Master said: Anyone who mocks the words of the Sages will be sentenced to boiling excrement.

(As said in the Gemara:) Come see the difference between the sinners of Israel and the prophets of the nations of the world.

— Babylonian Talmud, Gittin 57a

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2023, 11:37:05 AM »
Shoot that Nog!
Q

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2023, 12:11:57 PM »
"they may need the co-operation of the complainants"

Fucks sake, they wouldnt need the co-operation of the complainants if he had killed them both, so why do they need it because they are still alive?

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2023, 12:42:03 PM »
It would be my fucking dream for this to happen to me. I would inflict pain onto that monkey that he didn’t even know was imaginable.
He would spend the rest of his life drinking out of a straw and shitting in a diaper.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2023, 03:46:20 AM »
Shoot that Nog!

Over a week ago some other poster said I love ninjas because I quoted Malcom X and said I don’t like Elon Musk. Lol.