Author Topic: “There is no evidence”  (Read 2131 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: “There is no evidence”
« Reply #50 on: November 04, 2023, 03:30:37 AM »
My response will have to wait because it it late where I am and it make take awhile... not that I expect you to agree with me.

You would only be asked to repeat it 5x after giving it anyway. 

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #51 on: November 04, 2023, 09:32:17 AM »
Coach is a tard.. have you not been following his posts? He refers to people as junior and all manner of derogatory things.. tard seems to fit based on his posts.. disagree?
Wrong, you're the "tard" and worse then that an Anti-American, Pro-Palestinian, Pro BLM, C UNT!
T

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #52 on: November 04, 2023, 10:22:16 AM »
My response will have to wait because it it late where I am and it make take awhile... not that I expect you to agree with me.

It doesn't have to be a long winded response
just bullet points.

I wont know if I agree or disagree until I've read your reply.

;D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 04, 2023, 10:27:27 AM »
Coach is a tard.. have you not been following his posts? He refers to people as junior and all manner of derogatory things.. tard seems to fit based on his posts.. disagree?

opinions vary.

I don't think he is at all.
he is clearly not a supporter of the Corrupt lying Pedo Joe.
Personally I don't know how any one can be & just go carrying on
Blindly Ignoring everything wrong about him.

And pls don't reply siting Donald in your response,
just focus on the Khvnt Joe.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #54 on: November 04, 2023, 10:31:16 AM »

opinions vary.

I don't think he is at all.
he is clearly not a supporter of the Corrupt lying Pedo Joe.
Personally I don't know how any one can be & just go carrying on
Blindly Ignoring everything wrong about him.

And pls don't reply siting Donald in your response,
just focus on the Khvnt Joe.
He's posted that he is pro blm and pro palestine. He's an Asshole!
T

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 04, 2023, 10:58:53 AM »
He's posted that he is pro blm and pro palestine. He's an Asshole!

WTF !!  Pro BLM - Really if he's posted that then that's seriously
Fucked up & deranged.

I don't care for either Palestine or Israel they both as bad as each other
To Me.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 04, 2023, 03:20:16 PM »
It doesn't have to be a long winded response
just bullet points.

I wont know if I agree or disagree until I've read your reply.

;D

My guess is no matter what I post, you will disagree. Has anyone ever mentioned to you that you are disagreeable?  :)

Try these four things some folks think he did wrong on for size, (BTW I do not agree with a couple of them entirely, just partially). These are cut and pasted. I intentionally did not link the source because I think it would be interesting to see if you can figure that out for yourself.

1) He totally mishandled COVID-19: The 30-day pause to stop the spread was one of the dumbest policy decisions in our national history. He didn’t stand clearly against the mask mandate. He forfeited the messaging to experts who wanted to see him lose the next election.

2) He lost control of the bureaucracy. The “deep state,” if you want to call it that, had its way with the president. He didn’t take adequate care at the beginning of his administration to fill the political positions with skilled administrators who shared his vision of restoring American greatness.

3) He spent too much money: Republicans like to talk about deficits and debt when Democrats are in charge, but they ignore it when they are in charge. The president made a big deal about the cost of a new Air Force One plane, but that was a pittance compared to what the administration and the Congress wasted daily. The debt exploded on President Trump’s watch and that spending spree will reverberate for years to come.

4) He made it unnecessarily easy for the left to attack him: His comments after Charlottesville were stupid and they hurt him badly. He kept the Russian collusion narrative alive by meeting secretly with Russian President Vladimir Putin. And his tweets. Always his tweets.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #57 on: November 04, 2023, 03:43:13 PM »
My guess is no matter what I post, you will disagree. Has anyone ever mentioned to you that you are disagreeable?  :)

Try these four things some folks think he did wrong on for size, (BTW I do not agree with a couple of them entirely, just partially). These are cut and pasted. I intentionally did not link the source because I think it would be interesting to see if you can figure that out for yourself.

1) He totally mishandled COVID-19: The 30-day pause to stop the spread was one of the dumbest policy decisions in our national history. He didn’t stand clearly against the mask mandate. He forfeited the messaging to experts who wanted to see him lose the next election.

2) He lost control of the bureaucracy. The “deep state,” if you want to call it that, had its way with the president. He didn’t take adequate care at the beginning of his administration to fill the political positions with skilled administrators who shared his vision of restoring American greatness.

3) He spent too much money: Republicans like to talk about deficits and debt when Democrats are in charge, but they ignore it when they are in charge. The president made a big deal about the cost of a new Air Force One plane, but that was a pittance compared to what the administration and the Congress wasted daily. The debt exploded on President Trump’s watch and that spending spree will reverberate for years to come.

4) He made it unnecessarily easy for the left to attack him: His comments after Charlottesville were stupid and they hurt him badly. He kept the Russian collusion narrative alive by meeting secretly with Russian President Vladimir Putin. And his tweets. Always his tweets.

Why the cut and paste - can you not articulate your own beliefs?
Y