Author Topic: “There is no evidence”  (Read 2130 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: “There is no evidence”
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2023, 10:11:10 AM »
Use the evidence to get an indictment and you might have something.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2023, 10:35:34 AM »
Where are the bodies?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2023, 11:11:03 AM »

Show us the evidence. $18 million for Mar-a Lago was laughed at by every real estate agent, broker, investor, RE attorneys, contractors, neighbors, and practically the entire country as James’ “evidence”. While you’re at it, show us the evidence of the other inducements.

I’ll wait

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2023, 11:12:10 AM »

Get rid of Stalins judicial systems and I will. Luckily we don’t need that for impeachment and removal

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2023, 11:28:11 AM »
Dots are being connected for sure.
Y

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2023, 12:17:43 PM »
Show us the evidence. $18 million for Mar-a Lago was laughed at by every real estate agent, broker, investor, RE attorneys, contractors, neighbors, and practically the entire country as James’ “evidence”. While you’re at it, show us the evidence of the other inducements.

I’ll wait

Mar-A-Retardo isn’t being charged with anything or legally sanctioned.  Who cares what “evidence” you think exists.

Your thread here is talking about evidence which I stated now go get an indictment with it and you might have something. 

“I’ll wait”

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2023, 12:18:26 PM »
Get rid of Stalins judicial systems and I will. Luckily we don’t need that for impeachment and removal

Then get to the impeachment and removal.  “I’ll wait”.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2023, 01:20:42 PM »

Show us your evidence

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2023, 01:37:22 PM »

I wonder if the polls get worse, or the progressive left gets too riled up, if the Democrats will use this to get rid of him.
Y

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2023, 03:52:42 PM »
Show us your evidence

Show us your facts.

This is your thread.  Might want to include some substance.  Otherwise "we'll wait".

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2023, 03:55:33 PM »
I can't see Pedo Joe being in place next year.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2023, 05:07:56 PM »
Show us your facts.

This is your thread.  Might want to include some substance.  Otherwise "we'll wait".

Been scattered throughout this board, junior for months in multiple threads by multiple people besides myself. Owning you, Prime and Agnostic is that of Getbig legend

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2023, 05:27:53 PM »
Been scattered throughout this board, junior for months in multiple threads by multiple people besides myself. Owning you, Prime and Agnostic is that of Getbig legend

OMG! Getbig legend... can't get worse than that.  ::)

Neither you nor anyone else owns me. Say this all you want, it will never happen. ;D

'You Don't Own Me'

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2023, 05:47:02 PM »
I wonder if the polls get worse, or the progressive left gets too riled up, if the Democrats will use this to get rid of him.

I think they are going to dump him.  He will bow out claiming his wife told him to quit, some health reason, etc.  No way can he withstand an actual campaign and the mountain of evidence of corruption. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2023, 06:21:09 AM »

The only thing scattered throughout this board is nonstop examples of a retard who can't grasp reality.

This thread is just another example of you showcasing that.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2023, 03:21:57 PM »
The only thing scattered throughout this board is nonstop examples of a retard who can't grasp reality.

This thread is just another example of you showcasing that.

If Coach takes comfort in believing he is capable of owning anyone, let him have his little fantasy.

Do you feel owned by him? Neither do I. Nor does anyone else who he falsely imagines he owns.

Now who is LOL? Not Coach.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2023, 03:25:13 PM »
If Coach takes comfort in believing he is capable of owning anyone, let him have his little fantasy.

Do you feel owned by him? Neither do I. Nor does anyone else who he falsely imagines he owns.

Well, considering the three know commies on this board are in the minority of most the rest of the posters here, yeah, I extreme comfort

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2023, 03:25:23 PM »

Trump will own you in 24’ and send you anti American c unts where you belong, in the trash!
T

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2023, 09:22:40 PM »
Well, considering the three know commies on this board are in the minority of most the rest of the posters here, yeah, I extreme comfort

Interesting..

In argumentation theory, an argumentum ad populum (Latin for "appeal to the people") is a fallacious argument which is based on claiming a truth or affirming something is good because the majority thinks so.

But let's pretend it's not a logical fallacy. Your argument is, because the majority of the people on this forum believe something, it is true

The majority of the climate scientists believe in Global warming
The majority of the virologists believe the COVID vaccine is safe
The majority of the Americans voted for Biden and believe he won.
The majority of the investigations agree the election was legit
The majority of Congress believe the election was legit

Any concerns with your logic at this point? Feeling a bit owned? The majority of people on this board don't take you or your posts seriously... 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2023, 09:30:10 PM »

Retardation is the reason you find comfort with being disconnected from reality.  That’s all.  Nothing more. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2023, 09:31:59 PM »
Interesting..

In argumentation theory, an argumentum ad populum (Latin for "appeal to the people") is a fallacious argument which is based on claiming a truth or affirming something is good because the majority thinks so.

But let's pretend it's not a logical fallacy. Your argument is, because the majority of the people on this forum believe something, it is true

Any concerns with your logic at this point? Feeling a bit owned? The majority of people on this board don't take you or your posts seriously...

The majority of people realizes he is too stupid to know he is stupid.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2023, 09:41:46 PM »

From what I read, it appears Commer is playing fast and loose with the facts on this. Why? Why is it even admissible for any party to make allegations publicly against another, obviously trying to sway public opinion by selectively releasing bits and pieces? The Republicans are claiming there is no evidence of a loan payment to James. The Democrats are saying the Republicans have that evidence, but won't release it. This smells a lot like the claims Trump, the Pillow Guy, Gulianni and the like made about having all this evidence, releasing selective pieces, and having 40% of the Republicans falling for it. Hey, if you got the goods on Old Joe, hook him up.... Let the chips fall where they may. But if this turns out to be innuendo and wishful thinking on the republicans part, heads should roll. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2023, 09:42:04 PM »
Interesting..

That was a whole lotta nothing, Junior

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2023, 09:43:10 PM »

From what I read, it appears Commer is playing fast and loose with the facts on this. Why? Why is it even admissible for any party to make allegations publicly against another, obviously trying to sway public opinion by selectively releasing bits and pieces? The Republicans are claiming there is no evidence of a loan payment to James. The Democrats are saying the Republicans have that evidence, but won't release it. This smells a lot like the claims Trump, the Pillow Guy, Gulianni and the like made about having all this evidence, releasing selective pieces, and having 40% of the Republicans falling for it. Hey, if you got the goods on Old Joe, hook him up.... Let the chips fall where they may. But if this turns out to be innuendo and wishful thinking on the republicans part, heads should roll.

Do you know how to separate into paragraphs?