Author Topic: ‘Extremely sad’: Kidnapped woman paraded half-naked by Hamas confirmed dead  (Read 3447 times)

20inch calves

• Getbig V
X2

I saw a video of her. She was in the back of a truck her arm was broke and leg was broken
irongearco.com

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Israel making up bullshit news to continue to justify their bullshit attacks

That's a very high probability - More Lies & Propaganda to fool people
& get them to think a certain way. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.

I saw a video of her. She was in the back of a truck her arm was broke and leg was broken

That's horrible for sure - It's war & many atrocities will be happening on both
sides - Neither side is above or exempt from it. 

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV

Parsh?

obsidian

• Getbig V

Maybe this?

RIP Shani. Saw the video of her dancing just before the attack. She was having a great time. It is sad that she was snuffed out like that. It's difficult to know the real circumstances around who did what, with all the fake news, Photoshops, deep fakes, etc.

obsidian

• Getbig V
don't forget beating their own teenage girls to death for having the audacity to not wear a ski mask in public. But maybe I'm overreacting women can drive now. Who knows maybe in 50 years they'll delegalize rape.

This was international news and everyone forgot after Hamas had a hold my beer moment.
Yeah, that's completely fucked up! Severely injuring or killing a woman for not wearing a scarf is disgusting. Hopefully the relatives will exact revenge on the scum if they are not held accountable.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Maybe this?

RIP Shani. Saw the video of her dancing just before the attack. She was having a great time. It is sad that she was snuffed out like that. It's difficult to know the real circumstances around who did what, with all the fake news, Photoshops, deep fakes, etc.

Disgusting picture of those Sandneegars/Troglodytes

Just brutal knowing the full story

Q

20inch calves

• Getbig V
Maybe this?

I believe so...in the video one of her arms were going the opposite direction an arm should go
irongearco.com

a_pupil

• Getbig V
I'm not defending Zionism I don't need to
 Your grandfather being a Zionist doesn't mean you should leave your own country just to please anti semites.

You want to take out true Zionists along with Hamas go ahead. But a 22 year girl isn't a Zionist because she wants her country to exist.

Are you brainwashed  ???. That 22 year old isn't worth less than all these other people getting wiped out mercilessly.

If the Zionists acted normally, there wouldn't be this much bad spirit.

But if you kill 10s/100s of 1000s indiscriminately, those kids who saw their families wiped out will grow up hating you and keeping the cycle going. Being in the middle of millions of enemies you've made will mean that eventually when you lose the support of America etc, they'll get their land back. It's no different to Russia in Afghanistan, the Crusaders in the Middle East, America in Afghanistan etc.

Griffith

• Getbig V
Are you brainwashed  ???. That 22 year old isn't worth less than all these other people getting wiped out mercilessly.

If the Zionists acted normally, there wouldn't be this much bad spirit.

But if you kill 10s/100s of 1000s indiscriminately, those kids who saw their families wiped out will grow up hating you and keeping the cycle going. Being in the middle of millions of enemies you've made will mean that eventually when you lose the support of America etc, they'll get their land back. It's no different to Russia in Afghanistan, the Crusaders in the Middle East, America in Afghanistan etc.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
Russia's wet dream is an invasion of Taiwan and the Persian gulf happening at the same time.

American military might would be split, the American Navy wouldn't be able to hold that much war fighting together.

If that were to happen, the EU would fork over the Baltic States and half of Poland, if it meant being friendsies with Russia again.

I don't get how people can't understand what they are being told, Iran-Russia-China are trying to kick off WW3.

BINGO

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Her life is not worth more than any other Palestinian killed by terrorist Israeli colonizers that have been killing since 1948.

If there's blame, it's on the Israeli government for illegally occupying land and terrorism.  If she wasn't there, it would never have happened.  Every dead Israeli as a result if this occupation is on the so called Israeli government.  And btw, there's no such thing as an Israeli or the modern state of Israel because 1. The state should never have existed. 2. They're not the biblical Israelites. It's all a fraud. All based in lies.

They're Khazarian converts or even further back, EDOMITES!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Rob Bernstein had a great take on this. Most Jewish girls look like the one SBF was schtumping but somehow every chick who got kidnapped is Gal Gadot level hot.

Maybe the attack didn't have anything to do with a 50 year anniversary of a war. It just took 50 years for 10 hot Jew girls to all be in one spot. It's like a Haley's Comet occurence.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Wasn't Hamas.. it was Russian ops....

look into it

Also for idiots.. Hamas doesn't have trained paratroopers
Yeah they do. They jump off of donkeys instead of out of planes.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Rob Bernstein had a great take on this. Most Jewish girls look like the one SBF was schtumping but somehow every chick who got kidnapped is Gal Gadot level hot.

Maybe the attack didn't have anything to do with a 50 year anniversary of a war. It just took 50 years for 10 hot Jew girls to all be in one spot. It's like a Haley's Comet occurence.

truth, most Jewess' don't even come close to this

she needs a bit of WASP cock me thinks

but i guess she's married to a Frenchmen so the Templar Knights got in on it

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

Botox?
Q

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Would you kidnap it?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Q

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
She shouldn't have been there anyway. They knew the risks. They bought their tickets. I say let them get slaughtered.

Griffith

• Getbig V
She shouldn't have been there anyway. They knew the risks. They bought their tickets. I say let them get slaughtered.

She was an Israeli citizen, in Israel.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

None of those civilians expected a Hamas-attack on Israel at that time and place

It was just business as usual for those young dancing people
Q

Griffith

• Getbig V
None of those civilians expected a Hamas-attack on Israel at that time and place

But according to Rimjob, they deserved to 'get slaughtered.'

Rmj11

• Getbig IV

They knew. They just thought it couldn't happen to them. Ah, the ignorance of people.

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
But according to Rimjob, they deserved to 'get slaughtered.'

And? What are you doing to stop the slaughter if you care so much about people you don't even know?

You also missed the Airplane reference but whatever. A lot must have gone over your head in your time. 

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
And? What are you doing to stop the slaughter if you care do much about people you don't even know?

And? What do you mean with "and" as a response to that?

Why are they deserving and shouldn't have been there?

Why should they not have been there?

Was there info that should have tipped them off that Hamas was going to attack there?`

Those young ones had no clue whatsoever what was going to happen.

Do you hate them because they danced to Techno and not Country Western?
Q