Author Topic: ‘Extremely sad’: Kidnapped woman paraded half-naked by Hamas confirmed dead  (Read 3445 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Israel Defence Force spokesperson Lieutenant Colonel Jonathan Conricus expresses his sympathies after a 22-year-old Israeli-German national, Shani Louk, was killed by Hamas terrorists.

A distressing video emerged of the woman being paraded around semi-naked by Hamas terrorists after the attack on October 7.

The Israeli ZAKA rescue service informed Shani’s family that a bone from the base of her skull had been recovered, The Time of Israel reports.

“Of course, extremely sad and brutal and the images as you said they are etched in many people’s memory,” Lieutenant Colonel Conricus told Sky News Australia.

“The brutality, the sheer joy of Palestinian men parading a half-naked woman at the back of the truck joyous at their victory.”

Q

Dave D

• Getbig V
Was her body discovered or is this article suggesting they were able to get the dna results from a bone that quickly?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Israel making up bullshit news to continue to justify their bullshit attacks

Dave D

• Getbig V

Be glad this wasn’t the girl from your gym.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV

X2

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
I'm not "extremely sad" at all.

Like the world needs another tattooist.

Good riddance

Goliathon

• Getbig III
  • Here comes the boom!!
You attack my country you get skull fucked. I'm glad Israel has stopped this one way human rights bullshit.

Israel should have a KDR of at least 40 to 1. Hamas wants to ignore the rules of war, why on Earth should Israel cripple itself with such nonsense.

If the Palestinians are suffering because of Hamas maybe they should ally up with Israel and slaughter ever Hamas supporter in the country?

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
X2

x3

Come back w a reputable source and stop willingly spreading this propaganda. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Yeah, you have their leaders and people that wake up chanting death to America death to Israel and scream “we must eliminate the Christians and Jews from the world to make room for Muslim rule”…..and it’s the Jews. Got it!

We already have terror cells in this country just waiting for their orders.

Dokey111

• Getbig V

same old same old bs, meanwhile...

a_pupil

• Getbig V
You attack my country you get skull fucked. I'm glad Israel has stopped this one way human rights bullshit.

Israel should have a KDR of at least 40 to 1. Hamas wants to ignore the rules of war, why on Earth should Israel cripple itself with such nonsense.

If the Palestinians are suffering because of Hamas maybe they should ally up with Israel and slaughter ever Hamas supporter in the country?

You steal my land, I'll be plotting on you for the rest of my life. When the crusaders took over the region, they didn't bitch like victims when the Arabs fought back.

It's good people are waking up to the Zionist BS. If it was a fair recompense for the holocaust stuff (more non-jews got wiped out in WW2 though), we'd also be giving the true Hebrews 40 acres and a mule for the slave trade.

Be woke like ronaldo

Goliathon

• Getbig III
  • Here comes the boom!!
You steal my land, I'll be plotting on you for the rest of my life. When the crusaders took over the region, they didn't bitch like victims when the Arabs fought back.

It's good people are waking up to the Zionist BS. If it was a fair recompense for the holocaust stuff (more non-jews got wiped out in WW2 though), we'd also be giving the true Hebrews 40 acres and a mule for the slave trade.

Be woke like ronaldo

I'm not defending Zionism I don't need to
 Your grandfather being a Zionist doesn't mean you should leave your own country just to please anti semites.

You want to take out true Zionists along with Hamas go ahead. But a 22 year girl isn't a Zionist because she wants her country to exist.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive

Are you still stalking and murdering innocent girls from the gym?

Goliathon

• Getbig III
  • Here comes the boom!!
Yeah, you have their leaders and people that wake up chanting death to America death to Israel and scream “we must eliminate the Christians and Jews from the world to make room for Muslim rule”…..and it’s the Jews. Got it!

We already have terror cells in this country just waiting for their orders.
don't forget beating their own teenage girls to death for having the audacity to not wear a ski mask in public. But maybe I'm overreacting women can drive now. Who knows maybe in 50 years they'll delegalize rape.

This was international news and everyone forgot after Hamas had a hold my beer moment.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
Wasn't Hamas.. it was Russian ops....

look into it

Also for idiots.. Hamas doesn't have trained paratroopers

f450

• Getbig IV
Don't care. Not our war. Keep our tax dollars in the goddamn country. Fuck all this distraction. Life has never been worse for the average American. GenZ are fucked. How much is the National debt now... Not to mention the fact that you can't fucking own property in the country.

Israel and Ukraine should fight their own damn wars or get run over. Why the fuck do we keep falling for this shit. How dumb is the average American?

FWIW Israel is in the wrong here. Sucks for them. You can't move into somebodys house and say "its my house now. God said so 2k years ago". What the actual fuck!

Every action will have a reaction. Still not USA's problem. Help our kids get on their feet. Cut their taxes. secure the borders so they can have good wages for jobs in the country their ancestors built.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Libturdz, Hamas, Palestinians, kill 'em all...

Dave D

• Getbig V
Wasn't Hamas.. it was Russian ops....

look into it

Also for idiots.. Hamas doesn't have trained paratroopers
Russia has enough trouble trying to handle the Ukraine and now they are attacking the Middle East?

Goliathon

• Getbig III
  • Here comes the boom!!
Don't care. Not our war. Keep our tax dollars in the goddamn country. Fuck all this distraction. Life has never been worse for the average American. GenZ are fucked. How much is the National debt now... Not to mention the fact that you can't fucking own property in the country.

If Iran starts making big moves and is not blocked in doing so, you're gonna see way way more issues in the US. First thing will happen is a major capital flight from Europe to America, as European energy sources get jeopardized. European capital will make everything more expensive for the average America has euros flood into American real estate etc.

Israel and Ukraine should fight their own damn wars or get run over. Why the fuck do we keep falling for this shit. How dumb is the average American?

Russia doesn't threaten world oil supplies, Iran does.

FWIW Israel is in the wrong here. Sucks for them. You can't move into somebodys house and say "its my house now. God said so 2k years ago". What the actual fuck!
How many of the girls raped and murdered had anything to do with moving to Israel? You're blaming them for what their grand parents did in the past. The far right in Israel was already on the verge of losing power, and you're acting as if the country is full of under 40 zionists. Defending your country isn't the same as inventing a country that should exist.

Every action will have a reaction. Still not USA's problem. Help our kids get on their feet. Cut their taxes. secure the borders so they can have good wages for jobs in the country their ancestors built.

And this is exactly why you want to support Israel to the fullest, America won't have to step in provided proxies are allowed to have free reign against war crimes etc. When you're desperate human shields are not to be tolerated.

If America goes in they'll have to adhere to the rules of war. Which means many Americans will die to international law.

The gloves have to be off, make Iran understand we'll nuke Tehran if we have to. 

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
No pics of her half naked ?

this thread disappoints

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
If Iran starts making big moves and is not blocked in doing so, you're gonna see way way more issues in the US. First thing will happen is a major capital flight from Europe to America, as European energy sources get jeopardized. European capital will make everything more expensive for the average America has euros flood into American real estate etc.

Russia doesn't threaten world oil supplies, Iran does.

How many of the girls raped and murdered had anything to do with moving to Israel? You're blaming them for what their grand parents did in the past. The far right in Israel was already on the verge of losing power, and you're acting as if the country is full of under 40 zionists. Defending your country isn't the same as inventing a country that should exist.

And this is exactly why you want to support Israel to the fullest, America won't have to step in provided proxies are allowed to have free reign against war crimes etc. When you're desperate human shields are not to be tolerated.

If America goes in they'll have to adhere to the rules of war. Which means many Americans will die to international law.

The gloves have to be off, make Iran understand we'll nuke Tehran if we have to. 

Israel gets full access to the US Military Candy Store for pennies on the dollar or free in most cases. 

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
Sad? Nah.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
Russia has enough trouble trying to handle the Ukraine and now they are attacking the Middle East?

to get the US involved

I had friends of a cousin at the music festival and they all heard the paratroopers screaming in Russian since  those friends also spoke Russian

Goliathon

• Getbig III
  • Here comes the boom!!
Russia's wet dream is an invasion of Taiwan and the Persian gulf happening at the same time.

American military might would be split, the American Navy wouldn't be able to hold that much war fighting together.

If that were to happen, the EU would fork over the Baltic States and half of Poland, if it meant being friendsies with Russia again.

I don't get how people can't understand what they are being told, Iran-Russia-China are trying to kick off WW3.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
No pics of her half naked ?

this thread disappoints

X2