Author Topic: Bhanks Account - Real or Fake  (Read 8233 times)

obsidian

• Getbig V
Re: Bhanks Account
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2023, 02:25:45 PM »
Im gonna bet he is in jail and before he went in he gave login to that Patrick guy or joon or whoever, and said make it look like Im still on the account
well,...that was a huge fail
How did anyone found out? Because the mods noticed a different IP? I use VPN so my IP is sometimes not the same...

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2023, 02:26:10 PM »
Et Tu Brute?

It just don’t seem like typical Hankins.

Kindasmelly

« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2023, 02:30:56 PM »
How did anyone found out? Because the mods noticed a different IP? I use VPN so my IP is sometimes not the same...

hankins cant spell vpn
grape ape said earlier in this thread that the sharing of the hanky account has led to a slowing down of traffic or viewing, something like that

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2023, 02:48:27 PM »
hankins cant spell vpn
grape ape said earlier in this thread that the sharing of the hanky account has led to a slowing down of traffic or viewing, something like that
Yeah, not sure about that. Don't underestimate people.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2023, 03:12:08 PM »
Et Tu Brute?

way before your time Brian

But it was all about joon  ;)

and this one is a classic

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2023, 03:20:20 PM »
Separate thread so I dont clog the no bullshit training thread
I genuinely dont understand why someone else is running the account, but even more than that, I absolutely dont get why whoever is running the account is doing such a horrible job of trying to pass themself off as hankins, its just awful. I mean cmon, use your brain, make it believable

personal belief is it is joon, but whatever, its just weird someone would do such a horrible job of trying to pass themself off as hanky

Yeh, two completely different ways to create sentences

I'm guessing Ballsview and not Joon

Joon wasn't a king of eloquence either
Q

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2023, 03:54:21 PM »
hankins cant spell vpn

That was something I pointed out a while ago when Hankins went and found a quote from me from 2006.  It's the same shit ballspew used to do.

I have not wasted time with IPs, because anyone with a brain can VPN their way to any IP they want to show.
Y

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2023, 04:08:33 PM »
Im amazed that some people still respond as if its Hankins

I was amazed that some people responded when it was Hankins.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2023, 04:10:33 PM »
I was amazed that some people responded when it was Hankins.

LOL Cliff Clavin!
Q

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2023, 04:11:16 PM »
Are you guys sure about it?   I don’t follow his posts enough so I couldn’t tell any differences.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2023, 04:44:14 PM »
Are you guys sure about it?   I don’t follow his posts enough so I couldn’t tell any differences.

Yes now I’m interested. Has it been verified? When did he leave and when did joon pick it up? Is there a link to an outing so that I didn’t have to comb through hundreds of pages of crap? Thanks.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2023, 05:47:32 PM »
It just don’t seem like typical Hankins.

Very un-Bhank like to be writing in Latin as a joke.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2023, 05:55:55 PM »

Yes now I’m interested. Has it been verified? When did he leave and when did joon pick it up? Is there a link to an outing so that I didn’t have to comb through hundreds of pages of crap? Thanks.

Pretty sure he is doing time.

He was an avid Facebook poster. Posting in multiple bb pages and strict curl pages looking for feedback on his physique.

Now  Facebook is deleted

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2023, 06:19:16 PM »
Isn't his home address know ?
Then finding his phone No. Shouldn't be to difficult.
Any local newspaper reports if he's been banged up.

Its most definitely not him posting on the Bhanks account.
Great, one fucking arse hole retard gone & another one jumps in
To replace him.

Which one is the biggest retard Bianca or the imposter  ::)

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2023, 06:31:01 PM »
The inmate directory is a public record type of thing, if he really was currently incarcerated it should be easy to verify.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he had just had enough and decided to log off, leaving the account in the hands of whomever but honestly I haven’t been keeping up

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2023, 06:32:46 PM »
The inmate directory is a public record type of thing, if he really was currently incarcerated it should be easy to verify.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he had just had enough and decided to log off, leaving the account in the hands of whomever but honestly I haven’t been keeping up

When did the account strike change/how long has someone else had it?

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #41 on: November 09, 2023, 06:40:59 PM »

When did the account strike change/how long has someone else had it?

No clue, all the bhanky drama runs together for me.  Can’t keep it straight.

It’s been years of nonstop battling lol, he was probably getting tired of it and someone just happened to messaged him “hey I’ll give you $1000 for your account”.  Probably deleted his facebook for extra privacy.  Or maybe his wife had reached her limit and put her foot down.

Jail is possible but why the account sharing, to keep up appearances?  And then when he gets out, who ever is using it now will be trusted to relinquish control?  I dunno about all that. 

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #42 on: November 09, 2023, 06:45:18 PM »
Maybe the hernia repair became septic.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: November 09, 2023, 07:09:35 PM »
Maybe the hernia repair became septic.

It would make sense that all the bad karma he puts into the world would bite him in the ass eventually in some way.

His surgery infection may have never healed and he is in the hospital.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #44 on: November 09, 2023, 07:20:52 PM »
No clue, all the bhanky drama runs together for me.  Can’t keep it straight.

It’s been years of nonstop battling lol, he was probably getting tired of it and someone just happened to messaged him “hey I’ll give you $1000 for your account”.  Probably deleted his facebook for extra privacy.  Or maybe his wife had reached her limit and put her foot down.

Jail is possible but why the account sharing, to keep up appearances?  And then when he gets out, who ever is using it now will be trusted to relinquish control?  I dunno about all that.

He mentioned a background check for Governor Scarecrow.  I think he's scrubbing and dropped his Facebook as part of that.  I think it's too much trouble to scrub the many many previous posts here (and it's a fairly obscure place), so he's got someone else posting so he could truthfully offer some kind of Hanky Half-truth answer if asked like "I used to post there a while back, but someone got my password and has been pretending to be me.  They even post old pictures of me."

Posting that old pic today but then not following it up with a dated pic when challenged is the confirmation.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: November 09, 2023, 07:48:51 PM »
He mentioned a background check for Governor Scarecrow.  I think he's scrubbing and dropped his Facebook as part of that.  I think it's too much trouble to scrub the many many previous posts here (and it's a fairly obscure place), so he's got someone else posting so he could truthfully offer some kind of Hanky Half-truth answer if asked like "I used to post there a while back, but someone got my password and has been pretending to be me.  They even post old pictures of me."

Posting that old pic today but then not following it up with a dated pic when challenged is the confirmation.

Or he could have been forced to go to couples counseling and this was what he agreed to avoid divorce and loss of his mansion.

That would fall in line maybe why he was lying about moving out of Kitty Hawk because it’s boring which was contradictory to constantly bragging about the place.

The guy thinks he’s a mad genius who can outsmart everyone with his Mensa mind.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #46 on: November 09, 2023, 07:58:38 PM »
Or he could have been forced to go to couples counseling and this was what he agreed to avoid divorce and loss of his mansion.

That would fall in line maybe why he is lying about moving out of Kitty Hawk because it’s boring which was contradictory to constantly bragging about the place.

The guy thinks he’s a mad genius who can outsmart everyone with his Mensa mind.

What's the consensus on whether the claimed move from Kitty Hawk is a lie?  Seems like a lie to me.  Has he mentioned selling his current place?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 09, 2023, 08:42:56 PM »
What's the consensus on whether the claimed move from Kitty Hawk is a lie?  Seems like a lie to me.  Has he mentioned selling his current place?

He posted the floor map and was buying gym equipment for the new place.

He is also  still unemployed

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 09, 2023, 09:13:42 PM »
His facebook is still active, messaged with him on there a couple of days ago.

Spoke with him on the phone before that. Cool guy and very clever away from all the getbig stuff.

He likes to use getbig and the smack talking on here to fire himself up for workouts. Obviously he is barely training right now so he's taking it easy with posting on here and with progress pics. Give it time and the old Hanky will be back.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #49 on: November 09, 2023, 09:25:09 PM »
His facebook is still active, messaged with him on there a couple of days ago.

Spoke with him on the phone before that. Cool guy and very clever away from all the getbig stuff.

He likes to use getbig and the smack talking on here to fire himself up for workouts. Obviously he is barely training right now so he's taking it easy with posting on here and with progress pics. Give it time and the old Hanky will be back.

Thanks for the reassurinig update Flex.