Author Topic: Bhanks Account - Real or Fake  (Read 8197 times)

Kindasmelly

Re: Bhanks Account - Real or Fake
« Reply #100 on: November 10, 2023, 11:26:35 AM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #101 on: November 10, 2023, 11:27:29 AM »

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #102 on: November 10, 2023, 01:08:04 PM »
I didn’t see, but I’m sure it was just an empty belly picture.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: November 10, 2023, 01:55:37 PM »
Sure Bhanky looked aidsy in the video (the village people moustache didn't help either) but come on guys. he needs our compassion and support right now, not our mocking.

Let him heal (also an ideal time for a bit of a clean out for his system) He will be back with fresh receptors, he will be better than ever and he will entertain.

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #104 on: November 10, 2023, 02:50:26 PM »
:-( BOO @ video of peace

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #105 on: November 10, 2023, 03:22:27 PM »
Brian are you ok?  Why did you stop eating

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #106 on: November 10, 2023, 04:36:14 PM »
Sure Bhanky looked aidsy in the video (the village people moustache didn't help either) but come on guys. he needs our compassion and support right now, not our mocking.

Let him heal (also an ideal time for a bit of a clean out for his system) He will be back with fresh receptors, he will be better than ever and he will entertain.

I don’t know about that.

I told him right away that whole fake persona was coming to an end when he got this mesh put into him.

The guy has destroyed his body and it’s over; time to go back to his natural weight of 165.

Now he can focus on his fake new house.

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #107 on: November 10, 2023, 07:01:12 PM »
Where did the video go?

The analogs of getbig mythology

Cool, hopefully it also made the annals

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #108 on: November 11, 2023, 04:06:17 AM »
I don’t know about that.

I told him right away that whole fake persona was coming to an end when he got this mesh put into him.

The guy has destroyed his body and it’s over; time to go back to his natural weight of 165.

Now he can focus on his fake new house.

I posted a pic from 2 days ago as jacked as ever at 220lbs. I was 16 years old the last time I weighed 165lbs.

The best part is the pool table is going into a room with a 9-foot ceiling so it will have a real pool table light hanging over it. Right now, the table is under a 25-foot ceiling which is too tall to hang a pool table light, so it gets shadows on the table when you play. I am looking forward to proper lighting again. Just worried I can't get a selectable cable lat pull down/functional trainer up the stairs and won't have room in garage. I guess I can put dumbbells upstairs at least then maybe clear enough garage space. I did manage to sell a riding lawnmower yesterday so the purge has begun. But yeah house is short on gym space need to be creative and efficient. Shoulder has been really wonky lately had to stop dumbell inclines due to stability issues want to get a smith and some cables for it.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #109 on: November 11, 2023, 04:28:56 AM »
I posted a pic from 2 days ago as jacked as ever at 220lbs. I was 16 years old the last time I weighed 165lbs.

The best part is the pool table is going into a room with a 9-foot ceiling so it will have a real pool table light hanging over it. Right now, the table is under a 25-foot ceiling which is too tall to hang a pool table light, so it gets shadows on the table when you play. I am looking forward to proper lighting again. Just worried I can't get a selectable cable lat pull down/functional trainer up the stairs and won't have room in garage. I guess I can put dumbbells upstairs at least then maybe clear enough garage space. I did manage to sell a riding lawnmower yesterday so the purge has begun. But yeah house is short on gym space need to be creative and efficient. Shoulder has been really wonky lately had to stop dumbell inclines due to stability issues want to get a smith and some cables for it.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #110 on: November 11, 2023, 04:30:01 AM »

No room to add a shed or something out back? I've lifted above things before, and have to admit, I like being on a ground level. I always worry about annoying people below or dropping things. I once lifted in a place a few floors up, with the squat and shoulder press area a few feet away from a bank of windows. I always imagined some Wily E Coyote accident happening :/ :).                                                                     

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #111 on: November 11, 2023, 04:53:34 AM »
The analogs of getbig mythology

What about the anals of getbig microbiology?
Q

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: November 11, 2023, 05:01:27 AM »

No room to add a shed or something out back? I've lifted above things before, and have to admit, I like being on a ground level. I always worry about annoying people below or dropping things. I once lifted in a place a few floors up, with the squat and shoulder press area a few feet away from a bank of windows. I always imagined some Wily E Coyote accident happening :/ :).                                                                   

They haven't put in the landscaping yet house is on sand still needs topsoil and a fence so hard to say exactly. There is room for a shed but you need a permit as in town also want to be heated and air conditioned in gym. I will probably wind up putting some stuff in garage and some upstairs and some outside. We had originally planned on a 3 car garage house in the country with a full acre and I got excited and started looking at new gym equipment but now its a 2 car garage in town on a quarter acre and I am realizing I already own 4 car garages full of shit already.

I wouldn't mind having cables and smith upstairs as you don't drop those. The rogue comes pre-assembled with weight stack at 900lbs though so can't get that upstairs. The other brands are self-assemble so you could assemble upstairs but may not be as nice.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: November 11, 2023, 06:08:54 AM »
They haven't put in the landscaping yet house is on sand still needs topsoil and a fence so hard to say exactly. There is room for a shed but you need a permit as in town also want to be heated and air conditioned in gym. I will probably wind up putting some stuff in garage and some upstairs and some outside. We had originally planned on a 3 car garage house in the country with a full acre and I got excited and started looking at new gym equipment but now its a 2 car garage in town on a quarter acre and I am realizing I already own 4 car garages full of shit already.

I wouldn't mind having cables and smith upstairs as you don't drop those. The rogue comes pre-assembled with weight stack at 900lbs though so can't get that upstairs. The other brands are self-assemble so you could assemble upstairs but may not be as nice.

What about buying a small warehouse to store your other cars and put some gym equipment in it with an industrial fan?

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #114 on: November 11, 2023, 06:11:51 AM »

900lb weight stack?

Kindasmelly

« Reply #115 on: November 11, 2023, 06:12:06 AM »
bhanks, heres the thing about you
Theres a getbigger with a 4500 sq ft house and 8 or so acres that puts whatever you are doing to shame, has more money than you can think of, more weight equipment than you will ever use and just makes you look pathetic. Yet, we never hear a peep from the guy cause he is humble, doesnt need to brag like you do because of your screaming low self esteem. Theres another one too in another country, same story. Anyways, the point is, your desperate need to show people that you dont know on getbig how rich and wonderful your life is point directly to how much it isnt. This proves true on the internet 100% of the time, always look at opposite of what braggarts say.

Now that you are 170 pounds, and you are, that pic wasnt recent, do you think we are retarded?,...I cant imagine your snap level towards Emily, your kid, and gawd fuking forbid, that poor dog. That dogs body language speaks of one who is clearly being abused at some level, and the fact that he is psychotic when he hears a peep just makes that even more true. You abuse people and animals due to your lowlow self esteem, and the only lucky one was Rocky who ran away.

My money is on you and Emily dont make it to the move in point of the new home. You will full on snap a number of times, she will stick around for a bit thinking things will be ok, but lets hope at some point she dummys up and leaves, although she doesnt seem to be the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Anyways, keep on bragging you bald pencil necked stooge, it will only make it sweeter when it all falls apart, and it will

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #116 on: November 11, 2023, 06:32:09 AM »
My wife makes a lot more money than me, it’s a pretty sweet deal tbqh.

Kindasmelly

« Reply #117 on: November 11, 2023, 06:34:10 AM »
My wife makes a lot more money than me, it’s a pretty sweet deal tbqh.

and thats cause you are a balanced normal man free of giant ego
it will eat away at hanky over time and the explosion will 100% happen

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #118 on: November 11, 2023, 06:49:29 AM »

You always want a gym in a garage. Heavy lifting (DL, SQ) in a living space is not good.  Cable-pumping maybe, heavy power training, garage is best...
Rubber stall mats from Tractor supply on top of floor...

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: November 11, 2023, 06:54:08 AM »
900lb weight stack?

775lbs unit not 900lbs with 300lb stack but regardless I can't get a 775lbs unit up the stairs and around the corner so looking at other options have space upstairs if I assembled it up there. Although 9 feet also may be a problem but other brands shorter and unassembled just not same quality.

https://www.roguefitness.com/rogue-lp-2-lat-pulldown-low-row

This stand-alone unit ships fully assembled—standing 9 feet tall and occupying a 83” x 42” footprint—and includes a 300 LB weight stack

So I will probably just stick with what I have for now but I do want more stuff

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: November 11, 2023, 07:27:53 AM »
You always want a gym in a garage. Heavy lifting (DL, SQ) in a living space is not good.  Cable-pumping maybe, heavy power training, garage is best...
Rubber stall mats from Tractor supply on top of floor...

Yeah that is what I figure trying to get rid of as much crap as possible to put weights in garage but it's not all going to make it some stuff will have to go upstairs. It's a 2 car garage and the vette is getting a spot

Awesome setup

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #121 on: November 11, 2023, 07:53:33 AM »
He hasn’t posted a real pic here in weeks maybe more when Ballspew got him to make that high-fathead pic holding the dumbo drawn Hamburger. Not any pic of him at new house just stuff he found on the internet. Every single time there is an easily verifiable thing that he does not verify, he has been lying.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #122 on: November 11, 2023, 08:13:24 AM »
fairplay gymrat an absolute aladdins cave of equipment

amazing set up no doubt curated over years. how much kit do oyu have? apologies if you have covered this before!
B

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #123 on: November 11, 2023, 08:19:47 AM »
fairplay gymrat an absolute aladdins cave of equipment

amazing set up no doubt curated over years. how much kit do oyu have? apologies if you have covered this before!

- 3 Olympic Sets
- Dumbbells up to 125
- Power rack
- Smith Machine
- Lat pull
- Shoulder machine combo (laterals and press)
- Belt Squat
- Reverse Hyper
- Tons of bars, logs, kettlebells, random grip handles, Strongman Log, Farmers walk, etc...

Everything I need honestly.. And yes, I started on it (gym) back in 1978 (I was 12) and still have some items from that era...

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #124 on: November 11, 2023, 08:27:55 AM »
brilliant that mate!
B