Author Topic: Jay's Mass DVD  (Read 1877 times)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Jay's Mass DVD
« on: April 30, 2006, 09:06:02 PM »
In the On Step Closer dvd, you mentioned that you and Mits would be filming your mass dvd at this time.  I talked to Mits through email, he said you guys haven't made any plans yet.  Any word on when it will get done?

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
Re: Jay's Mass DVD
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2006, 09:07:55 PM »
thats one i want to see jay going heavy  :o

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2006, 09:10:28 PM »
He does go heavy in his new dvd.  I just want to see a total off season dvd, with his diet and all.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2006, 06:20:18 AM »
So, Jay, did you and Mitsuru come to an aggreement of when you are going to film your next dvd?

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2006, 07:18:58 AM »
he should get it filmed by Eibon - they did Ruhl's dvd

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2006, 05:31:06 PM »
He said he would in his ripped to shreds dvd..but perhaps it would be too soon to release another dvd honestly?

Jays gonna start dieting in about 2-3 months..they woul dhave  to start soon..I would say it would be best to do a new dvd after the 2006 mrO, from like December on. (good few months for him to really get nasty).. 8)

I dont know if i woul dbuy another dvd so fast (like in 2 months), I hardly dissected this one. You know, you cant just watch it once.  8)

WD40 or Rust

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2006, 06:19:49 PM »
Jay: I recommend you go with GMV for your next DVD.  I'm sure Wayne Gallasch would be happy to shoot a DVD for you.  I say this with a lot of experience promoting these DVDs, and I say on the record that Mits is a very poor businessman.  Not to mention the production quality of GMV is higher than that of MOC.
You mean like "Ronnie Coleman: On the Road".  ::)

Didn't Ronnie film his other three videos with Mitsuru Okabe? His last dvd was filmed by Gmv, and it was terrible. 

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2006, 06:28:39 PM »
You mean like "Ronnie Coleman: On the Road".  ::)

Didn't Ronnie film his other three videos with Mitsuru Okabe? His last dvd was filmed by Gmv, and it was terrible. 

Yup. Ronnies last few vids are Mitsu Vids..I like the work Mitsu does, but i noticed sometimes, he needs to zoom out and get the entire bodybuilder training, so we can see the form/stance better..sometimes hs zooms in too much, and its no good for us trying to learn..looks cool, but no thanks.