Author Topic: Weakness & Failure Challenge to Brianna Bwanky  (Read 6811 times)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Re: Weakness & Failure Challenge to Brianna Bwanky
« Reply #50 on: November 27, 2023, 01:22:49 PM »
Jesus man you are comparing a shopped pic of me to someone else? What is the point?

That's right - it's unfair - this one is untouched except size matching - pixel ratio has been locked
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: November 27, 2023, 01:26:19 PM »
No man is a failure who has friends.

IronNat brutal

Bhanky,

If you go off your year-round test injections will your penis fall off?

No homo.

IroNat funny
T

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #52 on: November 27, 2023, 01:26:30 PM »
That's right - it's unfair - this one is untouched except size matching - pixel ratio has been locked

:-X :-X that guy on the right looks like he hasnt been laid in 10 years

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #53 on: November 27, 2023, 01:30:54 PM »

Jeez !! That is one seriously unhealthy looking 44yr old = Failing Health

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 27, 2023, 01:47:00 PM »

Can we at least put the pictures in context?

Josh looks like he’s fresh as a daisy getting out of bed. Poor Hankins took this photo after a killer day spent on the couch watching 12 hours of football with his 81 year old mother. I’d love to see how some of the Getbig models would look after spending a whole day under this type of duress and physically demanding activity.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #55 on: November 27, 2023, 01:48:55 PM »
Jeez !! That is one seriously unhealthy looking 44yr old = Failing Health
MAYBE  its the pixels from the phone made him look this way.maybe the new iphone will yield better results.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 27, 2023, 02:06:24 PM »

Hanky has better forehead vascularity.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #57 on: November 27, 2023, 02:13:07 PM »
Hanky has better forehead vascularity.
Looks like a junkie on the nod.

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #58 on: November 27, 2023, 02:15:15 PM »
Looks like a junkie on the nod.

I know hey, it's exact
If a person tries to imitate that look it's full nod like

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #59 on: November 27, 2023, 02:22:18 PM »
I think we all know Brian’s fighting prowess is abject fantasy

Brian you said you would fight anyone anytime anywhere- I was happy to fly you here. You refused. At best a liar at worst a lying gay coward

Stop your nonsense. You have never even identified yourself. I am supposed to fly across the ocean to fight someone I have never seen a picture of whose name I don't know but that goes by 38 returns? How does that work exactly? I should just ask around. I know the UK is a small rocky wasteland but how many days am I supposed to spend scouring the countryside looking for a 55 year old drunk fat man with Hernia? That is  half your population. You don't get to make anonymous fake call outs then play the tough guy. You want to challenge someone to a fight identify yourself jackass.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 27, 2023, 02:43:07 PM »
Stop your nonsense. You have never even identified yourself. I am supposed to fly across the ocean to fight someone I have never seen a picture of whose name I don't know but that goes by 38 returns? How does that work exactly? I should just ask around. I know the UK is a small rocky wasteland but how many days am I supposed to spend scouring the countryside looking for a 55 year old drunk fat man with Hernia? That is  half your population. You don't get to make anonymous fake call outs then play the tough guy. You want to challenge someone to a fight identify yourself jackass.

Bianca tell us your strength tales  ;D  Failures

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #61 on: November 27, 2023, 02:44:19 PM »
Tough crowd in here

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 27, 2023, 02:47:19 PM »

Who wants to Look this Healthy at 44 !!   
Brutal 15inch Neck.

Failure of Peace.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 27, 2023, 02:59:40 PM »

Who wants to Look this Healthy at 44 !!   
Brutal 15inch Neck.

Failure of Peace.

To be fair he's a bit leaner this time round on the 'Drol compared to his last cycle
T

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 27, 2023, 03:25:43 PM »
To be fair he's a bit leaner this time round on the 'Drol compared to his last cycle

Less Bloat , yes - Looks equally as unhealthy. 

WTF is this Idiotic Twat doing to himself- yet Numb Nuts thinks he 'Looks Good' - Fail

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #65 on: November 27, 2023, 04:29:37 PM »

brian you would call the police and get me arrested

you have blocked me too. coward

I will pay for you to fly over. put you up in a hotel. then we fight. you will meet me then

come on tough guy

biggest homo since your father

you have a number to call me on. do it. you won't. same as you won;t be in vegas for josh or waz.
B

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: November 27, 2023, 04:31:56 PM »

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #67 on: November 27, 2023, 04:41:04 PM »
ok Brian dead easy

I want to fight you

you will fight anyone anytime anywhere

I will fly you to the uK

I will put you up in a hotel

I will then deal with you

I cannot come to the USA

so tell me how we can do it you child abusing retard child having cowardly bullshitter who can't fight sleep. lets make it happen.

FYI I want to knock you out then t-bag Em. And there is nothing you can do to stop me you lying little rat. I have given you a number to call. You haven't. Give me a number to call you on, as you have blocked me from contacting you- you big fuckin quilt
B

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #68 on: November 27, 2023, 04:49:00 PM »

I say this with respect, but isn't the way to get to the next level just to continually add more gear and more calories?

?

Really, what more is there?

Also, maybe I'm being naive, but I feel going from 200 to 220 in roughly the same condition as I am now is just one solid cycle away. Although I have legitimate health reasons to stay sub-200.

When I started working out,  was 135-lb [in 2000]. Now, 23 years later, I'm 200. To make the math easy, let's say 50-lb of that is muscle = 23kg in 23 years.

That would mean I gained 1kg of muscle mass per year [2.2-lb]. Although I always massively under-ate, and only recently started eating enough.

On the high end, how much muscle mass can be gained in a year? I think 10-lb/year would be crazy. Even 5-lb of actual lean tissue would be a lot.

I don't mean to be a buzz kill, but IMO, natural muscle building sucks. I train in the 1-6 rep range because I feel I can get marginally stronger week by week. But I feel training for hypertrophy naturally produces miniscule gains. JMO.

As for B. Hank:
wes, is there a consensus on how much gear he runs? People say two grams a week. Can that be true? I don't bash his physique, but I am less impressed if he's running two grams a week.

Someone said I should run that much for six weeks, just to further beat B. Hank's lifts.  ;D The thought has crossed my mind! Again, maybe I'm naive, but I think I'd be benching 405 easy on two grams a week!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: November 27, 2023, 04:55:48 PM »
I say this with respect, but isn't the way to get to the next level just to continually add more gear and more calories?

?

Really, what more is there?

Also, maybe I'm being naive, but I feel going from 200 to 220 in roughly the same condition as I am now is just one solid cycle away. Although I have legitimate health reasons to stay sub-200.

When I started working out,  was 135-lb [in 2000]. Now, 23 years later, I'm 200. To make the math easy, let's say 50-lb of that is muscle = 23kg in 23 years.

That would mean I gained 1kg of muscle mass per year [2.2-lb]. Although I always massively under-ate, and only recently started eating enough.

On the high end, how much muscle mass can be gained in a year? I think 10-lb/year would be crazy. Even 5-lb of actual lean tissue would be a lot.

I don't mean to be a buzz kill, but IMO, natural muscle building sucks. I train in the 1-6 rep range because I feel I can get marginally stronger week by week. But I feel training for hypertrophy naturally produces miniscule gains. JMO.

As for B. Hank:
wes, is there a consensus on how much gear he runs. People say two grams a week. Can that possibly be true? I don't bash his physique, but I am less impressed if he's truly running two grams a week.

Someone told me I should run that much for six weeks, just to further beat B. Hank's lifts.  ;D The thought has definitely crossed my mind! Again, maybe I'm being naive, but I think I'd be benching 405 easy on two grams a week!
Only he knows how much he runs Matt......if he  spouts off a magical number,triple it and add a few more compounds and you may actually be close to  what the liar truly runs.

He`d never admit the laundry list that he more than likely stays on year round.

Bio-Identical Hormones..............fu cking guy needs a kick in the fucking throat.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #70 on: November 27, 2023, 05:48:46 PM »

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: November 27, 2023, 06:28:59 PM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: November 28, 2023, 12:15:44 AM »

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: November 28, 2023, 04:36:17 AM »
brian you would call the police and get me arrested

you have blocked me too. coward

I will pay for you to fly over. put you up in a hotel. then we fight. you will meet me then

come on tough guy

biggest homo since your father

you have a number to call me on. do it. you won't. same as you won;t be in vegas for josh or waz.

Who are you? Do you think people just accept random challenges from unidentified strangers? Identify yourself stop hiding behind anonymity pretending to be badass. How do I know you are a real person? I don't because you are a pussy who will not identify themselves. By all means tell us who you are where you live then we could possibly set something up. Let's see a link and communications to a real social media profile. We can even open communication with a gym and set up a proper duster. That is how people actually set things up.  I am not flying to England to fight someone whose name I don't know whose picture I have never seen whose people have no references that is nonsense. 

What I do know that you have self-reported is that you have lost 30lbs of fat and are still 250lbs with 17 inch arms. That makes you a slob in my book who is still about 50lbs overweight and also pushing 60. Someone with 17 inch arms at your reported 6 foot 1 height is not going to weigh more than 200lbs in shape. So I already know you are a fucking joke and you think you are going to fight me lol.

I am not going to Vegas to fight Josh or Waz. I am going to Vegas because I want to go to Vegas. Neither Josh or Waz or anyone else is going to fuck with me because no one in the last 45 years has fucked with me in real life.

Waz is normally cool but if Waz or anyone else wants to come up to me in public and starts calling me a Bitch I am going to punch them in their damn mouth.

Josh has threatened my child maybe you don't have kids I don't know but that is unacceptable. He doesn't get to threaten my kids then show up and casually say hello it is on sight with Josh.

As far as the rest of the board I hope they show up we can have a Getbig workout, buffet, and bullshit. Take some pics and see who dwarves whom but no one is just going to show up and start talking nasty shit about me and my family.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: November 28, 2023, 04:41:17 AM »

You know how I know I am jacked in shape in my recent pics? Because all you guys want to talk about and compare is my hair and eyes.