Author Topic: Weakness & Failure Challenge to Brianna Bwanky  (Read 6916 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Weakness & Failure Challenge to Brianna Bwanky
« on: November 26, 2023, 02:58:47 PM »
Come on Brianna post up your Best weakest lifts
And Failures in life as you have so many .

As the Boards Resident Clown 🤡  & Board Idiot keep us entertained  ;D

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
Re: Weakness & Failure Challenge to Brianna Bwanky
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2023, 03:00:22 PM »
No man is a failure who has friends.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2023, 03:11:14 PM »
Come on Brianna post up your Best weakest lifts
And Failures in life as you have so many .

As the Boards Resident Clown 🤡  & Board Idiot keep us entertained  ;D

Post up a pick off you today lets see something hilarious exactly you are just a soggy old has been

Who cares if you squatted pressed a gazillion pounds in 1985 if you look like dogshit today? Write whatver bullshit you want you are not on my level today.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2023, 03:13:27 PM »

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2023, 03:15:05 PM »

Jesus man you are comparing a shopped pic of me to someone else? What is the point?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2023, 03:20:49 PM »
No man is a failure who has friends.

He has no friends = Faliure

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2023, 03:22:03 PM »

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2023, 03:24:20 PM »
Post up a pick off you today lets see something hilarious exactly you are just a soggy old has been

Who cares if you squatted pressed a gazillion pounds in 1985 if you look like dogshit today? Write whatver bullshit you want you are not on my level today.

Exactly right -  No I'm not on your level today - If I was that awful I'd put myself out of the misery
You suffer each & everyday - Folk Laughing & Ridiculing you ceaselessly.

Yet another Failure for you.  ;D

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2023, 03:25:20 PM »
Why can’t we all just get along?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2023, 03:29:29 PM »

Many of us do, ask Brianna why he has to be a liar , braggart & obnoxious to everyone
On every forum he's been on & been banned from.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2023, 03:30:35 PM »

What is your point I was stuck at 225lbs with 18.5 inch arms and abs all cut the fuck up not exactly something to be ashamed of in my mid 30s and remaining close to that at 45 isn't either. I also had serious setbacks and lost a lot of size I have worked my way back. If you aim for the moon and come up short you are still at the top of the mountain. I was in great shape when I wrote that around 37. I was not in great shape for a couple years I had pec tear at 40 and a meniscus tear at 41 then another pec tear at 43 I got back into great shape now. Thats nothing to be ashamed about.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2023, 03:34:52 PM »

Hey I am trying to promote a friendly getbig meetup and workout at the Expo maybe even a buffet meal. These motherfuckers want to call people names and turn it into a kumite death match that is on them. But yeah Josh is mentally unstable and he threatened my kids life and harassed my wives work he doesn't get a pass on that. The rest of you be cool and there won't be no problems but yeah anyone who wants to act a fool will be dealt with I don't take kindly to disrespect.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2023, 03:36:01 PM »
What is your point I was stuck at 225lbs with 18.5 inch arms and abs all cut the fuck up not exactly something to be ashamed of in my mid 30s and remaining close to that at 45 isn't either. I also had serious setbacks and lost a lot of size I have worked my way back. If you aim for the moon and come up short you are still at the top of the mountain. I was in great shape when I wrote that around 37. I was not in great shape for a couple years I had pec tear at 40 and a meniscus tear at 41 then another pec tear at 43 I got back into great shape now. Thats nothing to be ashamed about.
That`s two times that you asked me what my point was.....my point is I can`t fucking stand you cuz you`re a fucking kunt.............clear enough for ya` you dickheaded fuck?

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2023, 03:38:30 PM »
Hey I am trying to promote a friendly getbig meetup and workout at the Expo maybe even a buffet meal. These motherfuckers want to call people names and turn it into a kumite death match that is on them. But yeah Josh is mentally unstable and he threatened my kids life and harassed my wives work he doesn't get a pass on that. The rest of you be cool and there won't be no problems but yeah anyone who wants to act a fool will be dealt with I don't take kindly to disrespect.

Sounds good to me!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2023, 03:38:36 PM »

Scrawny looking failure - Failed again .

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2023, 03:38:43 PM »

just be there Brian, theres literally no reason for us to mention each others names on this board anymore
just be in Vegas

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2023, 03:42:00 PM »

Your post proves my point very clearly.
You failed again.

Let's be honest Brianna you can't fight & you do not scare anyone
Except maybe the 7stone women you so like to hit, ha & one of them tore your pec for you.  ::)
Fail again.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2023, 03:42:16 PM »

Brian, why don’t you have any friends in real life?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2023, 03:43:28 PM »
Brian, why don’t you have any friends in real life?

Because he's a complete Khvnt just as he is on here & every other board he's been
Banned from.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2023, 03:46:24 PM »
just be there Brian, theres literally no reason for us to mention each others names on this board anymore
just be in Vegas
Tells the rest of us to be cool and there will be no problems.

Who the fuck are you to tell grown ass men you never even met to be cool as if you`ll fuck them  up or some shit if they get out of line or do something you don`t like..........FUCK YOU!.

I`ve been through too much shit in my life to let a  chump like you get the drop on me bitch.

Never dictate terms to me,besides who`d want to hang out with you after you insulted almost everyone here......do you expect respect from being disrespectful to people.......if so you won`t get any from me.

Most of us here get along ,but most of us can`t stand your pompous ass you spoiled little bitch and you brought it on yourself.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2023, 03:53:20 PM »
Tells the rest of us to be cool and there will be no problems.

Who the fuck are you to tell grown ass men you never even met to be cool as if you`ll fuck them  up or some shit if they get out of line or do something you don`t like..........FUCK YOU!.

I`ve been through too much shit in my life to let a  chump like you get the drop on me bitch.

Never dictate terms to me,besides who`d want to hang out with you after you insulted almost everyone here......do you expect respect from being disrespectful to people.......if so you won`t get any from me.

Most of us here get along ,but most of us can`t stand your pompous ass you spoiled little bitch and you brought it on yourself.

Exactly right 👊🏻

Yet in that Huge warpped Noggin of his , he thinks were all wrong & he is right.
Tremendous Delusions. 

He Failed again.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2023, 03:58:12 PM »

Once upon a time when Bhanky was honest about himself...^

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2023, 04:02:27 PM »
Bhanky,

If you go off your year-round test injections will your penis fall off?

No homo.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2023, 04:14:19 PM »

On gear year-round to look like this?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2023, 04:18:10 PM »
Once upon a time when Bhanky was honest about himself...^

The truth eventually comes out when he's mad or drunk or high.  He always start with whatever spin makes him look best, then the story crumbles.